Tired Tidbits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I'm listening to 'Nights' with Alice Cooper, and he just said how he admires Oprah Winfrey because she throws her money around to wherever needs it. Good for you Oprah!

This has been a Tired Tidbit!

Mist
Happy Dance

fantasygirl
dance

The Tired Hiker
Apparently, according to my local radio station commenting on Liz Hurley's missing dog . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . apparently 2000 dogs are kidnapped every month in Great Britain. I couldn't believe this when I heard it either.

xLiNdS x 622x
eek

fantasygirl
dance

DanZeke25
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Apparently, according to my local radio station commenting on Liz Hurley's missing dog . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . apparently 2000 dogs are kidnapped every month in Great Britain. I couldn't believe this when I heard it either.

we should go there and kill all the people!!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by DanZeke25
we should go there and kill all the people!!! eek!

fantasygirl
dance

SlipknoT

fantasygirl
dance

xLiNdS x 622x
stupidstickxd

Ladyluck
eek! another one another one!

SlipknoT
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

The Tired Hiker
Supposedly, gasoline will run out around 2020, however, the affects will occur well before 2010.

Ladyluck
fascinating....do continue

The Tired Hiker
Let's see . . . The Hero Myth, deconstructed by Joseph Campbell, is the paradigm Lucas, Spielberg, and Coppola use for their films. As well as Ron Howard. Pretty much everyone else does too, however, the aforementioned kinda follow it to a T.

fantasygirl
dance

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by fantasygirl
dance The animatics of the movements on that smilie were performed by no other than Andy Serkis! eek!

SlipknoT
!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.