Lotr Rings!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LUVARA
PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND THEM?
I know I'm a fanatic just like you, so please, help me! I only wanna see my dream come truth, because my boyfriend and I desired to be married, and those rings were to be our WEDDING RINGS.
We don't have much money, but we really love each other.
You can help us by telling which internet site sells replicas of the one ring.

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH.

I'm really sorry for the mistakes, but I live in Spain and I don't speak english very well.

mah
sorry, don't know where you can buy those

Captain REX
Hmm...

Well, maybe at a pawn shop or somethin. I have no idea.

Mujaffa
amazon.com???? i don't know

Fitch
sure.

http://www.lordoftheringsshop.com/lotrshop/badali.asp

P.S: I hope you have money wink

Dexx
yeah..itz pritty original. The one wedding ring.
One ring to rule 'em all

Palanfirith
......2 of them probably....... big grin

Dexx
only one is the true one...the other's just an xpensive replica big grin

Palanfirith
Or both of them......in that gut workshop......are probably hundreds of them.That ONE is somewere we don't know.......yet wink

Palanfirith
gut->guy

I promise this is the last time when i rush to write a post smile

Dexx
edit, fitch....edit

Palanfirith
Thanks for the tip man.... smile

Viseus
No no, you don't get it. The wife gets to wear the ruling ring, so she can boss the husband around, through his own ring. Don't fall for it, guys. You'll be ring-wraiths before you know it. Withered shells of the free, happy, unmarried men.

Palanfirith
or maybe is the other way around.... wink

FINGOLFIN
You can see all the rings I could find in my "Tolkien collectibles archive"....look in the jewelry section.

Hope that helps smile

J-ROC
Trust me...if you're using LORD OF THE RINGS wedding rings...yer marriage is already dying. mad laughing out loud

FINGOLFIN
more than just a little cynical. I think its pretty cool big grin cool

Corran
It's a lot more than cynical. People quite often choose rings that are different to the norm, this is to show their own individuality, they quite often design their own and get them made. What would be wrong with having rings made that mirror the LOTR designs, doesn't this show some sort of individuality and a mutual commonality between the two, it could help to forge a stronger bond between the two as they may well consider there to be real magic in the rings and thus feel a greater bond and a truer marriage.

Stranger things have happened.

Fire
yea I think corran is right let them do it if they want

Corran
Of course I was right, everything I say is correct, just like everything Finti says is the Law.

Mujaffa
smile

Dexx

FINGOLFIN

Dexx

FINGOLFIN
I really like that...did you make it?

Dexx
no....never though of doing one......till now big grin

Fire
this was a good ne smile

Dexx
i liked this one

Fire
nha, elrond wouldn't think that

Dexx
agent elrond

Dexx

Fire
lol, well I know a lot of girls/women who like aragorn just as much or even more than legolas

Dexx
yup...lady eowyn and arwen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.