who can u see out of these 5 actors in ur vision more like jean grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaise
Who do you think looks more like jean and would prefer to play jean grey?
1.Angie Everhart
2.famke janssen
3.Jacqueline Collen
5.nicole kidman
6.yasmine bleeth

blaise
Angie Everhart

blaise
nicole kidman

blaise
jasmeen bleeth

blaise
jacquleen collen

blaise
famke janssen

BENITO
I'll go with Famke cause she looks the most like jean but I don't think her voice is right though

ThaWhiteShadow
famke janssen is too old for jean grey, out of those 5 i wouldve given the role to angie everhart based on looks.

munkiesarus
I voted for the fourth one.

Angie Everhart looks to supermodel...

I like Famke, though. It's just strange the way she talks...

BENITO
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
famke janssen is too old for jean grey, out of those 5 i wouldve given the role to angie everhart based on looks.

to old? Jean's supposed to 30 now

Darth Macabre
I'd stay with Famke.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by BENITO
to old? Jean's supposed to 30 now

More like 28...but yeah.

blaise
i liked famke in the first videooo ..she looked more like jean than the second time.... also she needs to wear green contacts and havae longer hair ....her age thats another lil prb..not becuase shes looks like 30..but because cyclops looks too young for her in the movie.....and why does woverine look like hes jean age but a little bit older ....hes suppose to look wayyyyyyyy older ....lol but over all i like the ppls that play cyclops and woverine....ronge yah the gurl kinda looks like her buttt omg she looks wayyy to youngggg rouge shouldn't look that young. and also icemannn !!! also in the comics i don'td believe rouge and iceman were ever involved or liked each other.? but i dont know .. and STORMMMMMMMM why whyy did hallyberry play her now come on...jus cause hallybeerry is a good lookin africian lady doesn't mean shes rite for being storm ..i tink someone else could have done the job..and plus she needs to wear contacts also ..Sky blue oens ...heheh ok but thats my opioion ...

Britrogue
I HATE myself for saying this, because I love Famke and think she did a brilliant job as Jean. But I really love this photo manipulation of Nicole Kidman as Phoenix.

blaise
yup she kinda does but shes to pale.....and nicole kidman would be to old for cyc in the movie ..too...wut does everyone else think...and if u dont think any of the women should play jean ...stated who u tink shouldd...damn they should jus make cartoons ..at least the movie won't mess up any ones character....

with amazing art ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.