Unreal Tournament 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Anyone interested in UT? Anyone play UT '04?

Anyway UT'07 comes out next year!! gotta upgrade or get a new computer damnit!! lol

Lord_Andres
Yes I'm very intrested in the U7 games, hat engine looks sooo life like quality, and all, its the best graphics I've ever seen on realtime pc, I dwarfs Half Life 2 and Doom3

DanZeke25
its coming for the 360 too

LeAtHerRFace
PS3 also... but it never tops PC

DanZeke25
i dont like games for PC, i like having a controller in my hand and playing on the TV, plus i heard you need graphic cards and all this other stuff just to play

Lord_Andres
No the previews shown at E3 and at some other places where all driven by a 6800GT or Ultra, and they look HOT I mean really the best looking graphics ever seen on pc realtime, seriusly

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by DanZeke25
i dont like games for PC, i like having a controller in my hand and playing on the TV, plus i heard you need graphic cards and all this other stuff just to play

well.. yes, that is true... but PC is probably by far, the most popular gaming machine in the world.

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
No the previews shown at E3 and at some other places where all driven by a 6800GT or Ultra, and they look HOT I mean really the best looking graphics ever seen on pc realtime, seriusly
Yes, they are using a card equivalent to 2X Nvidia's 6800 Ultra. But, by the time PS3 comes out, there will be alot of PCs that surpass it.

Mist
I hope theres enough time for enjoying the eye candy before getting fragged droolio

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/unreal-tournament-2007-200505120306.jpg

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by DanZeke25

Thats true, but then your console also has graphics cards aswell, so its no different really, except that PC graphics cards are more powerful.

That picture is awesome

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by Mist
I hope theres enough time for enjoying the eye candy before getting fragged droolio

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/noobbasher/unreal-tournament-2007-200505120306.jpg

yes amazing! but do you think the game will still be able to be as fast a pace as the '04 one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.