Teen Titans vs Gen X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot

GalacticStorm
Teen titans

olympian
Titans. They have Robin as a better leader than anyone at genX and Raven and Starfire to give the beating.

The key element here its Raven and her unpredictable magic.

stormfront13
hte only problem on gen X would be M and penance

olympian
Yup

And they can both be dealt with ease by either Star or Raven.

stormfront13
well i doubt penance will be dealt with easily. if anyone wants to pshyically fight her, they will soon find their mistake. she is very durable and very quick, also telepathy is very, very hard to use against her.

BENITO
Gen-X Chamber and monet would psychically destroy them.

HUSK Would Die (hopefully)

oh oh can we have the alcholic weasel Pooka Elwood as a ref or as a sub cause the Titans would have subs

stormfront13
idk, how strong is monet pshyically, starfire is around 50 tons and i am pretty sure she is the strongest on titans

BENITO
Originally posted by stormfront13
idk, how strong is monet pshyically, starfire is around 50 tons and i am pretty sure she is the strongest on titans I Don't know but she can't do a Damn thing If she's Blinded by Jubilee.

stormfront13
i doubt jubilee will do much to starfire

BENITO
i doubt jubilee will do much to starfire If she gets blinded she can't then Robin and Jubilee would sit down and talk and it would be 4 on 4 featuring a blind starfire.

stormfront13
even so, i think that starfire is more powerful than current jubilee. but after considering it i think that gen-x stands a very good chance at winning

DarkCrawler
Monet is Class 10.

Starfire can beat her. Damn, just send Robin to beat Jubilee...his mask shields him from blinding. Penance's sharpness is dependant on the negative emotions she absorbs. So, I think that Raven could do somethign to her to make her not so sharp. Beast Boy could turn into elephant and drop on Husk, killing her. I doubt that Chamber would do much to Cyborg.

Teen Titans win.

stormfront13
penance doesn't dpend on negative emotions, she just absorbs them, penance could take out robinm easy. dropping en elephant on husk wouldn't kill her if she turned her into something like water or adamantium. chamber could possibly take out starfire, but doubtful, but combined with jubilee or M she could. raven would be the only problem

DarkCrawler
You hve also forgotten Cyborg, who could kill every member with human durablity.

stormfront13
yes, she absorbs them, but after being with M's brother she doesn't have to absorb them to stay in that state, she can stay in it for very long peroids of time before she has to absorb anymore energy

DarkCrawler
What if Cyborg takes her out with sonic cannon?

stormfront13
is it actually sonic vibrations? idk because i havbe seen it like a beam of power and penance is on the same level of durability as colossus

DarkCrawler
I think that currently he can form any gun he wishes...If he still has the omegadrome.

CorderaMitchell
Titans

stormfront13
penance could possibly take robin, beast boy, and cyborg all by herself leaving chanmer and jubilee to deal with raven while M and husk try to take down starfire

Dizzle
idk, how strong is monet pshyically, starfire is around 50 tons and i am pretty sure she is the strongest on titans

I think Cyborg's into the class 100 range, isn't he? And coincidentally, wouldn't Penance have a lot of trouble with him alone much less Robin and Beast Boy as well?

EvilCap America
cry Generation X was my alltime favorite Marvel comic and the only series ive eevr went back and collected.I loved the comic not just because i was a Jubs fan befoerehand but i really ended up liking all the characters even a Negative "From the ghood" stereotype Skin and the uber-hot Penance

But i don think they can win here sad

The Gen-X team team could put up an ok fight.M is versitle and fairly strong Penance is seriously dangerous to about anyone and Chamber has both KOed Omega Red on his own AND slowed down and wore out an old school non-wussy version of Juggernaut

Thing is Starfire could take M physically Cyborgs Sonic cannon would probably be able to take out Penny AFTER shes snuck around in the background for a while maybe hurt or taken someone like Robin or BB down and it then Chamber is GOING to make himself a priority the minute he cuts lose

Power isnt a problem with the Gen-X team but the Titans also have years of experience on them tools o get around some of teir best and the Gen-X squad never had a true teader emerge

So now i have to say that some of my best friends through the 90s and the reddest sharpest girl i ever loved will lose a battle cry

olympian
"I think Cyborg's into the class 100 range"

I dont think he ever came close to that range...class 50 perhaps ( im just guessing by some fights he had ) but 100 is way too much.

stormfront13
starfire is supposed to be the strongest of the titans, and she is class 50. penance would have no trouble with robin and beast boy. onve those 2 are down, it only leaves starfire, raven and cyborg. penance alone would give cyborg trouble, so with her and jubilee, they could take cyborg out. jubilee's blast is able to go through solid steel, or some 0other metal and penance could easily cut cyborg so they could mtake him down. then it's gen-x VS raven and starfire, raven will be trouble, but i bet the X's could pull it off, they just have to try and take down raven quickly

DarkCrawler
Cyborg uses sonic cannon. Penance faints. Jubilee gets killed by Robin. Starfire beats Monet. Raven and Beast Boy can take out Husk (Beast Boy can turn into fly, then go inside Husk and turn into elephant). Chamber can be taken out by anybody except perhaps Robin.

olympian
Cyborgs ace is versitability and smarts. And thanks Storm i forgot that Starfire was always stronger. Except maybe when Donna Troy was around?

Anyway Titans take this. Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Robins tactics gets the job done.

BENITO
Originally posted by EvilCap America
cry Generation X was my alltime favorite Marvel comic cry

They were my favourite Team Skin, Chamber and Jubilee were really cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.