Cyclops and White queen Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
anyone else think that they should have a child come from the future claiming that Emma Frost is it's mother then beast does a DNA test and it turns out >Gasp< Cyclops is the father

But if this happens Cyclops might as well donate to a sperm bank cause he's got enough kids

Ha there you go.

blaise
nopeeeeee i 'm styll mad they are together.... and i styll can't admit to myself that she and him have kids!!

munkiesarus
I'm sick of alternate reality/future children...it worked back then, but now its just lame.

Even though I'm a huge Cyclops/Emma fan, Jean will be back before they have any children.

kichiku_beihei
They did have kids.... I think in "The End" series at least. Jean and Scott will never be back together, never ever ever ever in a million years. And I highly doubt Logan and Jean will hook up at all.

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
I'm sick of alternate reality/future children...it worked back then, but now its just lame.

Even though I'm a huge Cyclops/Emma fan, Jean will be back before they have any children.

i agree...

munkiesarus
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
They did have kids.... I think in "The End" series at least. Jean and Scott will never be back together, never ever ever ever in a million years. And I highly doubt Logan and Jean will hook up at all.

Jean and Scott never back together?

Now don't quote me on this, but it's literally those two go together like no other couple.

I mean, the writers would love to make it Scott STAYS with Emma, but I bet you Emma will die by then or run away with the Hellfire Club or find her Shi'ar heritage or something INCREDIBLY lame just to get Scott and Jean back together. Because its all about Destiny.

Logan and Jean? They tried. Morrison ripped the idea to shreds in 3 panels.

pr1983

they did? i missed that... sad

munkiesarus
New X-Men, the issue Charles/Cassandra calls Lilandra to come and take him away. It was so stupid, too.

Logan pushes her away...pshhhhhhh.

pr1983
I didnt read much of new xmen at all unfortunately...

munkiesarus
Yikes...

I got into comics with the movie, which led me to New X-Men, the series out at that time or so.

And so I really liked New X-Men...it showed cold and hard Emma, not the some what softer person she's become with Scott in Astonishing.

pr1983
Yikes...

I got into comics with the movie, which led me to New X-Men, the series out at that time or so.

And so I really liked New X-Men...it showed cold and hard Emma, not the some what softer person she's become with Scott in Astonishing.

I read alot of uncanny and the first forty issues or so of ultmate... im in the process of getting new xmen...

munkiesarus
Cool cool..I'm getting DSL on the 18th, pr!

pr1983
Cool cool..I'm getting DSL on the 18th, pr!

Sweet... i'll sort you out once you do...

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei

"The End" is a What If.

I hope Jean and Logan get together. wink stick out tongue

But that was before Scott left her and made out with Emma over her grave. Logan might feel differently now.

kichiku_beihei
Yeah, there is no way now that Scott and Jean will ever be together again. It is purely, and scientifically impossible. Logan and Jean is like a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance of being together. And if they do hit that 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance, then there's a 99% chance of the writers just pissing on the whole idea.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by pr1983
I read alot of uncanny and the first forty issues or so of ultmate... im in the process of getting new xmen...

I don't know how you'll like it considering you get more into the flashy X stories,but imo New X men (Grant Morrison) might possibly be the greatest X book ever written.Astonishing is on it's way,but to me it still has a while ago.

Emma and Scott will have a child.Her name will be Salem Summers.

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I don't know how you'll like it considering you get more into the flashy X stories,but imo New X men (Grant Morrison) might possibly be the greatest X book ever written.Astonishing is on it's way,but to me it still has a while ago.

Emma and Scott will have a child.Her name will be Salem Summers.

flashy?

mr.smiley
Well you know.Your more into the comic action.Remeber on the X3 script theard?You thought the movie should go more into the big type of fighting like FF is?That's what I ment.New X men is darker and more moody with the action.

pr1983
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Well you know.Your more into the comic action.Remeber on the X3 script theard?You thought the movie should go more into the big type of fighting like FF is?That's what I ment.New X men is darker and more moody with the action.

Oh...

movies and comics are different...

if i had my way x3 would be 18s with some of the content...

i like my comics moody... adult... i dont want to feel like im being talked down to...

FieryBalrog
New X-men is amazing, I really loved those 41 issues. Second best run ever in my opinion taken as a whole.

BENITO
I didnt read much of new xmen at all unfortunately... that could explain why you don't hate Cyclops.

pr1983
Originally posted by BENITO
that could explain why you don't hate Cyclops.

Doubtful...

munkiesarus
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
"The End" is a What If.

I hope Jean and Logan get together. wink stick out tongue

But that was before Scott left her and made out with Emma over her grave. Logan might feel differently now.

Hey hey hey, Fiery, your OWN signature shows us how Scott managed to kiss Emma over Jean's grave...so hush!

eternitygoddess
Oh HELL NO. It's ridiculous that the two of them are together much less have a child. Scott already has 3 children and he barely even cares for them. If he and that Emma have a child I'm boycotting Marvel!

blaise
LOL hahhahahaha well said hunny

xmarksthespot
They're all grown up though, so they don't need him to take care of them. That being said his fathering skills have been pretty sh!tty.

Emma's daughter in the end is sassy laughing out loud
Gambit and Rogue's son has cool hair.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They're all grown up though, so they don't need him to take care of them. That being said his fathering skills have been pretty sh!tty.

Emma's daughter in the end is sassy laughing out loud
Gambit and Rogue's son has cool hair.

Wait wait wait...didn't he and Jean have to become that lame Slym and Redd crap to raise Cable or something?

Ain't that good parenting? Leaving the comfortness of Xavier's School for the Gifted for a horse and a snivelling little brat?

xmarksthespot
Jean was a great parent to a son that was only technically hers.
I remember Scott basically forgot about Maddie and Christopher for a while lol. Then suddenly all of a sudden he cared and needed to find them.

BENITO
Doubtful... are you sure move arms strangily

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud If you've read Astonishing X-Men and seen Scott's costume... it's probably unlikely that he'll be able to have any more kids.

BENITO
ok and the erik the red costume would give his kids nightmares

DarkCrawler
that could explain why you don't hate Cyclops.

Cyclops was best in New X-Men...

xmarksthespot
I actually meant the constrictiveness of his Astonishing costume... but subtlety is lost on everyone these days.

Marvelgeek
Jean was a great parent to a son that was only technically hers.
I remember Scott basically forgot about Maddie and Christopher for a while lol. Then suddenly all of a sudden he cared and needed to find them.
(You mean technically his, right?)

Yup! big grin Leaving maddie and baby christofer/nathan (cable) like that for jean. It's fun to see him being such a jerk! Gutsy of writers IMO. But then of course after maddies Inferno he and jean took care of the baby and had to send it into the future to save him. Then on their honey moon, rachel brought them into the future to spend like what 13 years or something there to raise nathan (and defeat Apocalypse). So I guess he got better at it (although they pretty much didnt have a choice... stick out tongue).

pr1983
are you sure move arms strangily

huh

i'm pretty sure...

I actually meant the constrictiveness of his Astonishing costume... but subtlety is lost on everyone these days.

Not me... and personally i hate the costume...

BENITO
PR1983 are you possitive OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (with arm actions)

pr1983
PR1983 are you possitive OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (with arm actions)

Positive... can i ask why does the guy in your avi look like he's stabbing himself in the crotch?

BENITO
Positive... can i ask why does the guy in your avi look like he's stabbing himself in the crotch? It's a self potrait and it looked good before I realised he was stabbing himself there

pr1983
It's a self potrait and it looked good before I realised he was stabbing himself there

Ah, ok...

munkiesarus
Ahahah..

Paola
use X-Men couples thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.