current she-hulk VS sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins out of these two brawlers, my money's on shulkie

DarkCrawler
She-Hulk wins.

colossus17
agree......she will destroy him......

stormfront13
i know, i just wanted to see if people would debate that he is faster and adamantium should cut her and stuff like that.

DarkCrawler
Well, probably adamantium would cut her...it just would be no use, she has healing factor.

stormfront13
yeah, i just made it because people are starting to underestimate her

olympian
At marvel adamantium cuts anything, just ask the Hulk stick out tongue

She as many top tier wont die from it tho. And current She Hulk as she was portraited in the first 12 issues by Slott is perhaps the stronger of the marvel earth based heroes.

lets see if they keep it up or change her back as she was before.

EvilCap America
She-Hulk beats tooth with a bag full of Black Cats undies

pr1983
she hulk takes it easily...

stormfront13
it's good to see people are smart, it was just that people were underestimating her and were still associating her with her 75 ton level, so that's why i created it

DarkCrawler
They probably haven't read the new comics.

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
it's good to see people are smart, it was just that people were underestimating her and were still associating her with her 75 ton level, so that's why i created it

people are? wow... people need to be readin their comics...

olympian
Even without her recent powerup. Anyone who reads some comics can see that the class 75 thing was long ago. She has been doing things above that class.

Mabe people shouldnt use the handbook so much. Most of the times they arent acuratte to what happens in the comics. Characters have evolution after all. They dont stay the same forever.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by olympian
Even without her recent powerup. Anyone who reads some comics can see that the class 75 thing was long ago. She has been doing things above that class.

Mabe people shouldnt use the handbook so much. Most of the times they arent acuratte to what happens in the comics. Characters have evolution after all. They dont stay the same forever.

Yes. You can't believe how many people I have had to tell that Namor is not 85 anymore...roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
Any guy green short or not that fights immortal Hercules and Hulk as evenly as he did cant be class 85.

Your right on it wink pll use the handbook way too much. Its just a reference nothing more. Not marvel written in stone.

manjaro
any she hulk would make paste out of him

DarkCrawler
Evenly? He has knocked out Hulk twice. wink

Class 85 my ass. stick out tongue

olympian
When i said evenly was a matter of speaking. It means they are equals and so any of the two can win. Since both victories he had wer underwater its easy to see why he had the nod.

I certainly dont belive him to be above, those two. thats why the "evenly"

stormfront13
is she-hulk affectiv;ey the strongest earyh based hero, pshyically?

Hulk Power
No, her cousin HULK is the strongest. He has unlimited strength. Huk is probably the strongest character in all of Marvel and DC.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Hulk Power
No, her cousin HULK is the strongest. He has unlimited strength. Huk is probably the strongest character in all of Marvel and DC.

Probably?

long pig
Probably? ??? We all know he-man is the strongest!

Hulk Power
He-Man? Where did he come from?

olympian
Right now ( as in after her first 12 issues ) she is psysically the strongest.

Hulk even when he won against mortal Hercules it took him a long time.

Accepting or not that mortal herc still has his full strenght or not, she wasent sweating of it.

And unlimited strenght......no thats a pun. If he has it he never showed in like....how many years since he was created?

olympian
The He-Man bit its because even having the power and strengh he does he can get more from his source ( the castle ) depending the situation.

Now i dont know if its infinite either. But its alot.

stormfront13
well she is stronger than the hulks base-strength, so that was what i meant by saying that she might be stronger than all earth base heroes. who do you think is stronger?

GalacticStorm
Im not sure if there is anyone stronger on earth currently

olympian
I agree. Problem is we dont know if Marvel will keep her at that level.

I would actually like it. Its a good change instead the usual suspects.

stormfront13
yeah, i hope she stays this way to. she is waaaay over like 200 tons or something i heard

olympian
I never go by numbers.....its enough for me to know she seems to start now over Herc or Thor who are examples of high class of strenght.

stormfront13
yeah she is above them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.