Jerec vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Revan- One of the strongest Sith Lords ever. Powerful with a lightsaber and then force. A force to watch out for. No one wants to be on his bad side expect...

Jerec- A blind Sith Lord who was trained but Lord Sidious in case he or Vader would be killed. The force enables him to see clearly. A Jedi Master he was once before the Clone War and a more powerful Sith but does he stand a chance against Revan?

Revan vs. Jerec...a showdown between 2 mighty sith lords. 1 from the past and 1 from the furture. Both of these sith lords have a past that made them more powerful then any other Jedi but who will win?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
are you like trying to get people pissed off at you?

i personally dont care, but ppl will hate this thread.

revan owns with complete ease.

General Zodiac
Did I say anything? Did I say Jerec would kill Revan? I'm staying out of this. I want to see what other people think on the subject not me.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
the simple fact that you bothered to make the thread, is what i was aiming at.

just tryin to give u advice.

as$.

General Zodiac
People get pissed off at anything. Jerec is a powerful Sith Lord and I wanted to see the people's veiw on how well he would do against Revan.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

not too well.

General Zodiac
???? confused confused confused confused

Darth_DaNThEMaN
jerec wouldnt do well^^

General Zodiac
Ohhhhhhhh.
But you underestimate the fact of his force sense. The greatest ability a Jdei/Sith can have in a duel. He perfected it better then any Jedi that's why he can see when he's blind so he would see what's about to happen so he can prepare himself for it. I'm just letting you know. I still say Revan is very powerful in the force and lightsaber and will be an opponent for anybody.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
jerec gets owned.

General Zodiac
That's what you think and I respect that. Everyone is titled to their option.

2Tidus!
Kyle killed him in Dark Forces II. Almost every member in this forum knows how much I love Kyle Katarn, Hey! That's a good debate that Kyle's better than Luke. Cause he owned A Dark Jedi named Jerec who was a Jedi Master. Anyway, Kyle Katarn could get his ass whipped by Revan.

And WTF? Jerec isn't even a Sith Lord!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
NJO Luke would own revan, kyle, and jerec.....but i guess thats not the subject...go on.

General Zodiac
He's not a Sith Lord?
He was once a Jedi Master, trained by Sidious, and even mastered the darkside.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yea, but jerec was only a dark jedi. only two sith at a time, and well jerec wasnt one of em.

General Zodiac
Who were the 2 Siths?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
sith is the plural of sith

but anyway, the two sith were vader and sidious.

General Zodiac
Really? I thought they were dead when Jerec learnt the ways of the dark side fully.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
sidious trained him, and when he did, they were both alive.

when they died, the "sith" went with them.

anakin destoyed the sith, as the prophecy went. he was just a pretty powerful dark jedi.

General Zodiac
Weren't the sith dead for 1,000 years but they came back in TPM.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i thought they were just in hiding? that would explain plagueis training sidious.....that wasnt openly, but it happened. either way...its not the point, Anakin destroyed them for good, that was the prophecy.

General Zodiac
A prophecy missread it could have been.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
either way.....

jerec wasnt a sith. he was like the asajj ventress of his time.

General Zodiac
Physically blind, he perceives the world around him thanks to the Force, similarly to Darth Traya. Serving the Galactic Empire and the murderer of Morgan Katarn, after the fall of Palpatine his goal was to absorb the power of the Valley of the Jedi and begin a new Empire. However, Kyle Katarn, after fighting and defeating his six henchmen, stops him before he achieves his aim and defeats him in an epic lightsaber duel inside the Valley's inner sanctums on the planet of Ruusan.

Jerec was trained by Palpatine under Darth Vader along with a number of other dark students in an attempt to ensure the dark side's reign over the galaxy should anything happen to either Vader or Palpatine. Jerec often studied from one of the Emperor's many Dark side texts, the enourmous Dark Side Compendium (which Luke Skywalker would later study from at the tutelage of the reborn Emperor, on Byss). In this malevolent tome, Palpatine mused about a proposal he never actually had time to test: he would take 7 or so trained Dark Jedi, and submerge them utterly into the Emperor's evil will; they would be fanatical, absolutely loyal, nearly unstoppable servants- a Dark Side Elite. But Palpatine never carried it out fully (he did use Battle Meditation to acheive a weak form of this however). Jerec determined to pick up where Palpatine left off- unfortunately for Jerec, Palpatine sensed his intent. Whatever the truth of the rumors of Jerec being an Emperor's Hand, Palpatine was always wary and deeply fearful of possibly being overthrown; he ruthlessly blocked Jerec from further access to his Dark side corpus, or indeed, any advanced training at all. After Palpatine's death at the hands of Vader, Jerec took his chance and aimed for his goal, completing his experiments and binding the minor characters Boc, Gorc, Pic, Maw, Sariss, Yun.
Computer-generated imagery version of Jerec in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Enlarge
Computer-generated imagery version of Jerec in Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

He apparently reappears in Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (the Jedi Knight expansion pack), this time as a variety of Sith statue scattered throughout the last few levels.

Jerec originally came to the attention of Jocasta Nu, a Jedi who worked for the Jedi ExplorCorps as a talented Force-sensitive; she immediately took him on as a Padawan. Nu's training gave Jerec several traits, not least among which was an insatiable hunger for knowledge, and supercilious manners. He advanced to Knighthood, and took on Ameesa Darys as his own Padawan- soon she became a Knight herself, and Jerec a respected Jedi Master. His thirst for knowledge unabated, and unsatisfied by the resources available a Jedi Master, he sought outlets for his curiosity. He sat out the Clone Wars and instead travelled with a group of Jedi 'artifact finders' to the Unknown Regions, supposedly in search of wisdom unknown. But the rise of the Empire meant that that couldn't last; events caught up with Jerec in the form of the Imperial Inquisitor Tremayne, who brutally slaughtered his fellow Jedi, with Jerec the sole survivor- due to his decision to join the Dark-siders as an Inquisitor himself.

Jerec continued his studies, but this time in the Dark side. Eventually, he would learn from the Dark side prophet Lord Cronal (father of Sariss and later known as the Prophet Blackhole) of the Sith legend of the Valley of the Jedi. The lure of the concentrated power, and more importantly, the knowledge of thousands upon thousands of the greatest Sith and Jedi of antiquity proved too much for Jerec to ignore. But he could not immediately go in search of it due to his duties and the ever-present gaze of the Emperor. Jerec instead busied himself with projects such as governing Sulon (by an interesting coincidence, Kyle Katarn's homeworld), having a personal Super Star Destroyer built to replace the Imperial Star Destroyer Vengeance which was lost in an attempt to capture and tame a mind-controlling monster called Spore, in order to controll an army. Jerec was not busy solely with ruling, recruiting Dark Jedi, and more esoteric pursuits; he also prudently keep his hand in at business, becoming a billionaire through savvy investments, and many wealthy backers such as Grand Moff Ardus Kaine (they backed him financially due to his ability to Inquistorially exempt his patrons from any and all audits). After Endor, when Kaine formed the Pentastar Alignment, Jerec and his followers went to work for the Alignment as the Great InQuestors of Judgment. Only a year later, the Prophet Blackhole (formerly Lord Cronal) came to the Pentastar Alignment, and informed Jerec that the Emperor was alive and well on Byss, his plans for tranferring his counsciousness into clone bodies a success. Further, the Emperor, through Blackhole, commanded his allegiance, and charged him to search for the Valley of the Jedi, for the betterment of the Empire. Jerec, cleverly, had already arranged for the Alignment to dispatch him on that mission. But playing two sides against the middle was not sufficient for him- the Prophets of the Dark Side wanted him to find the Valley as well! 20 years previously, Jerec had captured the Jedi Master Qu Rahn and when he failed to get the coordinates, and when Rahn snatched Yun's lightsaber and rashly took on all seven Dark Jedi, executed him. Jerec had forced his way into Rahn's mind however, and learned that Morgan Katarn was the only other person who knew where the Valley was. After killing Morgan in anger, Jerec would be forced to wait a years before a information broker he hird, a droid named 8t88, provided him with the location via a map. En route, he lost all his followers to Kyle Katarn, but backed by three major factions, he did indeed gain entrance to the Valley. Drawing upon the stored Force energies, Jerec realized all the wildest promises of the Valley:

and for one lucid moment, absolute omniscience was his. The will of the Force, Chaos, the ancient civilizations of the Rakata and Xim, what lay beyond the galactic barrier, and the origins of the universe - - Jerec understood them all, and endowed with Force powers beyond imagination, he would have ruled accordingly.

His megalomanical plans would be defeated when Katarn, drawing on the same Jedi techniques that severed the Jedi Exile from the Force, or Ulic Qel-Droma, cut him off from the Valley and indeed, the Force at large. Kyle Katarn then remorselessly cut down his father's murderer, sending his soul screaming towards the abyss of the Dark side.

There is a novel with Jerec as a bit character in the old Star Wars book series, Galaxy of Fear.

Although realized by a fully digital character in the game itself, Jerec is portrayed by actor Christopher Neame in the cut scenes after completion of certain levels.

Jerec is briefly referrred to in Dark Horse's Clone Wars series.

General Zodiac
If that doesn't make him a Sith what does?

darth zamorak
look face it jerec isnt a sith he just knows the ways of the dark side just like dessan and all the other DARK JEDI not sith.

general who do you think would win?

darth zamorak
cus im gonna go with common sense and say that jerec gets owned

General Zodiac
I say Revan since he has what 7 years of war exp and Jerec sat out the Clone War.

General Zodiac
But I want Jerec to win cause I like him more.

darth zamorak
has anyone noticed that jerec looks alot like malak

General Zodiac
Expect Malak is missing his jaw and Jerec is blind

darth zamorak
lol ther both handicaped and they look the same

General Zodiac
Both were trained by powerful Sith Lords and were also Jedi.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul vs Jerec would be a better fight, but has been done.

andMaul would barely win, not because i like him,but becuz he's better.

and he IS a sith.

Darth Plagues
A title really doesn't matter. Jerec is a Dark Jedi, but this does not make his power any less inferior than what it is.

General Zodiac
I agree. If Yoda in ROTS was called a Padwaan you'd see think of him as this powerful short green guy.

HimoKun
Technically, the Sith died out a lond time ago. But now Sith are followers of a ideal, much like a Jedi. They are bound by a code which to be a Sith, you must follow. And Whoever follows the code is a Sith in the religious aspect. So really, you could consider him as being Sith, since he believed in their ideals.

General Zodiac
And was trained by Sidious and old recordings of the sith way.

Fishy
Whatever the case, Revan owns his ass without using his lightsaber.

Freedon Nadd
Depends where the battle takes place(And since we speak about Darth Revan,then Jerec wins)

If the battle takes place on Ruusan and Jerec is fully empowered by the Jedi Valley. We can say he's equal or stronger than DE Sidious at the current time. Had Kyle not stripped his powers, he would have become the most powerful Force entity from the Star Wars Universe,and he'd have surpassed even the Ones and could kill them with a mere thought.

This is an opponent that even Nihilus in a straight combat would fear and not dare to challenge (he would flee away of a god-like entity)

And I use Nihilus as a reference,because we know his drain is unblockable and the greatest one ever, similar to Galactus,that consumes planets in minutes and creatures, in seconds.

Trocity
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
If the battle takes place on Ruusan and Jerec is fully empowered by the Jedi Valley. We can say he's equal or stronger than DE Sidious at the current time. Had Kyle not stripped his powers, he would have become the most powerful Force entity from the Star Wars Universe,and he'd have surpassed even the Ones and could kill them with a mere thought.

LMFAO.

Explain yourself. Now.

DarthAnt66
Jerec with the Valley of the Jedi was hyped to destroy star systems with a whisper, bro.

Revanchiste
Jerec is something between the sith lord and the Dark Jedi...
"from the furture."
XD
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Jerec with the Valley of the Jedi was hyped to destroy star systems with a whisper, bro.
Still Normal Jerec loose....

AncientPower
This isn't however the Valley of the Jedi and so Revan stomps.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Is this a troll thread? Revan wins with no difficulty.

Revanchiste
Anyway Revan participate to the event of the Valley of the Jedi remember?

Jmanghan
Necro'd. Also, this is spite, Revan wins by looking at him.

NTJack0
Bandon solos both.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Anyway Revan participate to the event of the Valley of the Jedi remember?
lmfao what?

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
lmfao what? are you bleeding out of your eyes becuase you have ebola?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.