Yoda Vs GG no force push or pull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
yoda is very powerful and has a lot of agility. but can he dodge 5 lighsabers?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
easily.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
obi wan does it for a while before using the force.

and makes GG his whipping boy.

Yoda would do the exact same, but better.

Clawed The Bum
yeah but he is very small. aiming 5 lightsabers at a 2"2 area all at the same time my be difficult to dodge all of them

Darth_DaNThEMaN
well it was stated that all he couldnt do was push or pull. he could still throw him, or use the force to jump around like a frog like he always does.

point is, yoda ownZ.

Fishy
Yoda would kill GG in seconds... There are more techniques within the force. Yoda would just rip of GG his legs and walk away laughing.

Wickerman
Mace nearly killed Grievous in a split second crushing his chest. Yoda can do it, only faster and stronger thumb up

~wickerman~

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
obi wan does it for a while before using the force.

and makes GG his whipping boy.

Yoda would do the exact same, but better.
If I remember correctly, Obi-wan didn't dodge anything. Grievous walked forward slowly while twirling his knives then Obi-wan just stuck his saber in there and Grievous' arms all fell off. A clone trooper came out with a trombone and made a "wah-wwwaaaahhhh" sound. Then they had a motorunicycle/lizardhorse fight.

Darth_Otaku
5 lightsabers?I thought he used 4.

jango fat
He CAN use 5

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If I remember correctly, Obi-wan didn't dodge anything. Grievous walked forward slowly while twirling his knives then Obi-wan just stuck his saber in there and Grievous' arms all fell off. A clone trooper came out with a trombone and made a "wah-wwwaaaahhhh" sound. Then they had a motorunicycle/lizardhorse fight.

obi wan cuts off two of GG's hands after they fight for a while. u weiner.

then whips his ass without a lightsaber.

Fishy
And Yoda would do it faster and better force attacks or not.

Clawed The Bum
but generial grevies killed 4 jedi at once before. he is very underated. i don't think that yoda is that much more powerful then GG when it comes to lightsaber dueling. one short lightsaber vs 5 big ones. also the person that asked how GG holds 5 lightsabers is he can hold one on his foot and hop around.

Darth Mantis
It's quality not quantity... Anyway, Yoda's mastery with a lightsaber is more than enough to handle the droid general... It's not smart if grievous uses five lightsabers... His agility goes down the drain, therefore making it easier for Yoda to defeat him easier and quicker...

Apex512
Yoda wins. Sorry GG, but...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
obi wan cuts off two of GG's hands after they fight for a while. u weiner.

then whips his ass without a lightsaber.
No way. Obi-wan just sticks his saber in the spinning blades and Grievous' arms go flying apart. I clearly remember them making a whizzing noise like a firecracker.

Vanquish
Please... yoda wins in seconds, no matter how you limit him. Grevious is a punk, the movie showed that clearly. He spent all his time running, from Obi wan. Imagine how fuking fast he would turn tail and run if Yoda was standing in front of him? Come on...

Clawed The Bum
yeah i think that yoda will win too. but also generail grevies can hold like 3 lightsabers and one blaster. he can attack yoda and shoot him too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.