Exar and Ulic vs. NJO Luke and ROTS Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I think this would be close.

Exar>Obi-wan
Ulic>Obi-wan
Luke>Exar
Luke>Ulic

darth zamorak
Im going wit njo luke n rots obi just because i dont really think exar and ulic would work as a team.

Darth_Glentract
They did a lot and almost brought down the Republic

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jedi.

SnakeEyes
Well, the way I look at it, is that Obi-wan and Ulic will fight while Exar and Luke take on each other. After a tough battle, Luke will have beaten Exar and by that time, Obi-wan has used his incredible luck and resourcefulness to hold off Ulic. At this point, its Obi-wan and Luke versus Ulic, who goes down...

General Zodiac
I'm going with NJO Luke and ROTS Obi-Wan just because these 2 are the strongest Jedi.

Gryn Jabar
Ulic destoys Obi-Wan, and the sith tag team luke.

Darth Plagues
Even in tag team Luke could take them. He's up there with Darth Revan and we know Revan could take these guys. like said above Obi-Wan has resourcefulness, which would come to his advantage fighting Ulic.

HimoKun
No, this a straight up duel so no Resourcefulness, and we're talking about someone (Exar) who was taught by Freedon Nadd, and walked into the capitol of his enemy during a war and walked into the Jedi Temple, froze all the Jedi Masters holding Ulic, and freed him. That is more than anyone else would ever be able to do. I believe Ulic was just below Exar, and Exar will hold out against Luke to give Ulic time to defeat Obi Wan, who was more rehearsed in the fighting of droids, and not powerful Sith. REMEBER: Exar and Ulic were Sith during a time of war where there was numerous Dark Jedi and Jedi. ROTS Obi lived in a world where a occassional Dark Jedi would pop up and the Dark Sider wouldn't be anywhere near the skill level of the average Jedi during Exar's time.

Fishy
Ulic takes out Obi in under a minute and then joins Exar and kills Luke.

chewbacca II
nah, NJO luke takes exar, eventually killing him while obi and ulic are fighting, obi uses his form III skills to defend himself for a while then eventually ulic kills him then its ulic vs NJO luke=NJO luke wins
simple as

Fishy
Ulic is far more powerful then Obi Wan.. He would take out Obi before Luke even has a chance of killing Exar. And don't underestimate Exar Kun he would be able to either beat Luke or hold off for a very long time. Far much longer then Obi could against Ulic.

Darth Plagues
NJO Luke could handle both Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma and finally kill them. It wouldn't be a walk in the park, but Luke wins.

Fishy
How? You are either overestimating Exar or heavily underestimating Luke. Luke is good but he would stand no chance against Exar and Ulic together... They would win from Luke and Obi... Obi is just to weak for this fight.

Darth_Glentract
I think you mean overestimating Luke and underestimating Exar.

Fishy
I really need to stop typing so damn fast... And yes thats what I meant...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
NJO Luke could handle both Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma and finally kill them. It wouldn't be a walk in the park, but Luke wins.

Actually exar could probably beat both luke and obi at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.