What should I read?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
I just bought these on sale, which sould I read first?

Julie
oh well if you're going to read them all then save this one til you need to read a good book

Darth Nauj
Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide wink

The Tired Hiker
REad ThE DOriaN one. Sounds the most . .. . 'mysterious'! confused

Plus, I read Jekyll and Hyde back in the day . . . Could you bore me more to death? The last eighty pages alone are all just letters ... ??? erm

pinsleepe
It's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Spelling. AAAARRGGH... Never mind.

To be honest, I didn't like it. It's so... not interesting. No action.

I can't vote as I don't know the rest of the books. Well, not in original titles.

Bardock42
Not Wuthering Heights...not Wuthering Heights...do never...under no circumstances ever read anything of any of the Bronte Sisters (ok to be fair if you are a 15 year old girl with Boyfriend Problems and no real life you might enjoy that shit....even worse: Jane Eyre.....)

The resat I think is all right, at least readbale without getting eye cancer....if you want to read something good though read Salinger: Catcher in teh Rye or Nine Stories....

On the other hand...what's a book?

pinsleepe
RIGHT! Cather in the Rye is a great one.

Clovie
i've read any of those...those i wanted to read dorian grey once confused no idea why didn't i.

wuthering height sounds a bit of a girly book confused

Originally posted by pinsleepe
RIGHT! Cather in the Rye is a great one. catcher stick out tongue
and i AGREE!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.