The Joker and Deathstroke in Kim Possible Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Infidus
What havoc would these two DC charaters cause in Kim Possible's world?

CorderaMitchell
They would die at DRAKKEN'S HANDS MWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

Joker1237
Joker would rule in Kim's world, and no way she beats Mister J. Joker would have a free kill the city ticket here. lol.

DigiMark007
They're obviously more prepared villians than anything Kim faces, so they'd dominate pretty thoroughly. But Kimmy can do anything...and she's cute too. And apparently she has mastered something like 12 different fighting styles (from one of the episodes). They'd go down like anyone else.

-DM

xmarksthespot
She can do anything. Joker and Deathstroke go down laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
Man please they aren't that much better, its that kim has 30 minutes to run, they go Up and Down fast.

grey fox
Hahaahahahahahahahahahah...........ahahaahhahaahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahah......sorry guy's just reading someone saying that KIM POSSIBLE could beat deathstoke sent me into a laughing fit.

deathstroke PWNS everyone in the KP universe

kim only has hand to hand skills and some batman rip off gadgets

Ron stands no chance in hell

drakken....(look above)

shego would probably impress deathstroke to the point where he MAY take her on as a apprentice

and the rest of her villains gallery is a joke compared to deathstroke

xmarksthespot
C'mon give the world's most dangerous golfer some credit laughing out loud

grey fox
hmm ok Killigan doesn't get PWND because ....uh.....deathstroke only kills Americans ! (yeah that'll do ^__^)

RayIsGay
................................ Kim Possible? You have taken it a bit far.......

Piedmon
What is this Kim Possible you speak of.

RayIsGay
Originally posted by Piedmon
What is this Kim Possible you speak of.

Gay kids show, i have channel surfed and saw it.

Joker1237
I cant belive some of you guys would have Kim over comics 2 most dangerious villians. These guys have done things, that Kim never saw before. Kim would DIE. I hate to say it, but its true. She either get a bullet in her head, or her neck slash or be a dead corpse with a scary smile on her face.

DigiMark007
The "Ron Factor" would stop them both. Kim doesn't come alone. She comes with 2 bumbling sidekicks...and one of them is a naked mole rat! Besides, she has about the best karma on the planet. If something needs to go her way for her to survive, it does. DS and Joker go down.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Thank you, and kim rules, they have faced worse than deathstroke to be honest.

"WHAT IS THAT, THAT FREAKY THING"

"That there Ron just a naked mole rat"

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Joker1237
I cant belive some of you guys would have Kim over comics 2 most dangerious villians. These guys have done things, that Kim never saw before. Kim would DIE. I hate to say it, but its true. She either get a bullet in her head, or her neck slash or be a dead corpse with a scary smile on her face.

Imo DS and Joker are hardly the 2 most dangerous villains in comics. She has people who help her as digimark said, and has faced some pretty random sh!t as CM said so I don't think it's that unlikely she'd beat Joker at least. DS vs KP in a h2h fight, DS easily though.

CorderaMitchell
Kim dodges lasers and weapons, and robots and has secret weapons, kind of a cute mix between james bond and batman, she's saved the world numerous times, mind control adn other threats. They are hating on disney characters is all, because they arent' plauged by intense voilence and sex. Let me get a pic.

CorderaMitchell
Hair Dryer, grappling hook.

DigiMark007
And this stud as her sidekick...hehe...Besides, she's like James Bond: No matter how preposterous the situation, she does something suave and cool to save the day.

http://kr.geocities.com/smurfykoreanparadise/RonPantsShirt.jpg

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Good ol ron, and their supergenius wade, he rocks. I can't think of how many things he comes up with.

whirlysplat
Slade would seduce Kim like Terra big grin

CorderaMitchell
Yum Yum, but kim is already mine...................

DigiMark007
Forget Kim...you guys can have her. I come home to Shego every night. Grrr! wink

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Yes she's hot, but grey confused

RayIsGay
You guys are weird, no offense....

CorderaMitchell
It'll be okay go to the wet tshirt contest thread.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
It'll be okay go to the wet tshirt contest thread.

I would nominate Penance for the wet t-shirt contest but

1 Ive already seen her nakey

2 I dont want anyone oogling her

3 Underage technically

4 A T-Shirt would be shredded to ribbons

5 I dont think everyone would like red skinned super-sharp girls as much as i would

CorderaMitchell
You saw naked pics, hahahaahhaaa, thats funny, who draws this stuff.

RayIsGay

Someone with no life.

EvilCap America

Penance appeared naked in her first Gen-X apperence.The gnarly leather bondage outfit you see later are remants of restraits

Although i have seen pics of naked super-hero chicks often with disturbing results

CorderaMitchell
When i do a yahoo search on one, its the first thing that pops up go figure.

Tron
Not a versus thread.

Closing...

(And it would've been better to use Deadpoolwink)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.