Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange vs Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
For those who dont know Dr. Manhattan from The Watchmen, here's his abilities:

So....

First fight: Silver Surfer vs Dr. Manhattan(no prep)
Second Fight: Dr. Strange vs Dr. Manhattan(no prep)

Discuss.

whirlysplat
I think Manhattan is to much for the Surfer, but magic is something else how does he cope with that big grin We don't knowbig grin

olympian
Dr manhattan for me. The fact alone that he knows how things will happen ahead gives him a huge advantage.

hoorayforpeepee
synchro, where did you get that bio?

by the way, manhattan would probably win against both of them at the same time...though strange is as always a wild card.

whirlysplat
Magic is the thing, none was shown in the Watchmen universe. Sooooooooo Strange really is the Wildcard big grin

Synchro
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
synchro, where did you get that bio?

The First paragraph:

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/mooreportal/manhattan.html

Second and Third Paragraphs

http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionscomic/watchmen/drm.html

I originally wanted to post only the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs, but they didnt thoroughly explained Manhattan's ability to percieve time, so then... the 1st paragraph was born wink

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by olympian
Dr manhattan for me. The fact alone that he knows how things will happen ahead gives him a huge advantage.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman can do the same thing. stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Its not quite the same scale CC, trust me on this, neutrinos interfere with it for DM though big grin

hoorayforpeepee
did you know they made a doctor strange movie in 78 or so?

whirlysplat
Its not a movie, it was a TV movie of the week Strange has a magic ring, no comments yes it still gets shown sometimes on sat and cable big grin He looks like Tom Selleck in it but its some other actorbig grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.