A day late, but better late than never.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
It was my one year anniversary here at KMC on the first of July.

I think this is a rather momentous occasion. So I'd like to say a few words.

*Clears throat*

Life don't roll......to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you.....may not be right for some.....ahaha I'm just kidding. That's from Family Guy.

Well, twas a dark a stormy night when a collegue of mine said to me "Check out this thread. Some idiots on this thread." So I did. It was the now legendary Juggernaut Vs The Hulk thread in the Comic Book Movies (now Comic Book Versus forum) forum. A thread in which I would make my very first post here at KMC. I immediately began in a debate. One that would be the first of many and one that I would play a pivotal and iconic role in. Earning me much noteworthy status as the rookie to watch (I've been told this, it's not me praising myself).

Time went on, I slowly ventured out into the Music and General Discussion forums, where I met a surprising amount of new people. Different posters dwell in different areas it seemed. So I began familiarising myself with people, reputations, such and such. I began being known as the guy everybody either loved to hate or hated to love. Mostly off the back of my debates and outright, smash mouth honesty.

So, fast forward. I grew close to a few, extremely close to even fewer. Yet whenever I needed help (all one of those occasions) I knew that I had the support of KMC, as proven one time when I had to leave.

It's been a great time for me here, I've met a couple of awesome people.

So I'd like to thank the following people for making my time here interesting, humourous and enjoyable:

Never, Arac, Pr*forget the number*, Wynndar, Paola, Tron, ScarletSpider, Backfire, Ronny, Deathblow, Revan, Cine, The Omega, Deano, Stefan the Fro (Tptmanno), Mechmoggy, Clovie, Shellie, Misha, Spidergrl, Ken Kenobi.

Special mention go to:

Although she's not here, I wanna give a major shout out to Milla. Tremendous lady who I never got along with at first, but now am reasonably close to. Always there if needed, appreciate it.

Korri for being as supportive and funny as anyone and for offering to tear the face off someone I'm not too fond of smile.

Irene gets honourable mention for providing me with someone else who laughs at stuff I say when most other people probably wouldn't have. Appreciate it very much smile.

Last but not least, I need to thank Lana, for reasons I have no need to disclose, but just know that she rules and my time on KMC probably wouldn't have been the same had she not been around. I'm better off for having her as a friend in my life.

I appreciate my time here as much as you all do smile.

Thank you, you beautiful people.

You'd love to keep me but I must jet.

-AC

Ladyluck
clapping

Deano
love you too alphasmile
well..loves a strong word but...ya knowbig grin

Lana
eek!

You're laaaaaate stick out tongue

Hahaha, just teasing you.

Okay, I gotta do it....

Closer.

flirt1

Love ya stick out tongue

Antillies
cheers cheers mate!

Alpha Centauri
*Shakes fist*

Lana, I'd hate you if I didn't love you as much as I do.

Just remember that.

You know much about me and my ways.....perhaps.......TOO MUCH!

-AC

Lana
shifty

Hehehehe.

Red Superfly
That's some speach.

I hope I'm as self-absorbed when it's my turn...........

eek!

Here, have a doughnut.

Deano
oh lets get outta our heads and get pissed cos we're young and we dont give a shit!!!..sorry sorry

Alpha Centauri
That would have been a purely negative comment in a purely positive thread.......

......BUT, you brought me a doughnut. So it's cool.

-AC

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That would have been a purely negative comment in a purely positive thread.......

......BUT, you brought me a doughnut. So it's cool.

-AC

remember my wisdom AC..and these words..the north road is in the east
remember those words and you will be set for life

Red Superfly
Yeeeeeeees........... enjoy the doughnut.................

*hides triple strength laxative bottle behind his back*

silver_tears
Yay clap now let's elope to a warm climate flirt

SlipknoT
I'm waiting for my 2 year to roll around

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by silver_tears
Yay clap now let's elope to a warm climate flirt

You KNOW I'll do it, baby....you KNOW I'll do it. wink.

-AC

pr1983
four f*ckin numbers? you kiddin me?

stick out tongue

congrats dude... big grin

silver_tears
You KNOW I'll do it, baby....you KNOW I'll do it. wink.

-AC

I shall pack all that will be needed *packs bikini* ninja

Alpha Centauri
PR, I will remember it now. Just never tried to before.

It won't be needed, Irene wink.

Well....not for long. That's not for KMC eyes or ears though sweetness hehehe.

-AC

pr1983
Alright... i can accept that... smile

silver_tears
PR, I will remember it now. Just never tried to before.

It won't be needed, Irene wink.

Well....not for long. That's not for KMC eyes or ears though sweetness hehehe.

-AC

Oh you *slaps chest playfully* eyes

Piggle Humsy
note

Congratulations and Celebrations
When I tell everyone you've made 1 year at KMC
Congratulations and Jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be!!

scissors

silver_tears
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
note

Congratulations and Celebrations
When I tell everyone you've made 1 year at KMC
Congratulations and Jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be!!

scissors

tomato

Morning_Glory

*Clears throat*

Life don't roll......to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you.....may not be right for some.....ahaha I'm just kidding. That's from Family Guy.

Well, twas a dark a stormy night when a collegue of mine said to me "Check out this thread. Some idiots on this thread." So I did. It was the now legendary Juggernaut Vs The Hulk thread in the Comic Book Movies (now Comic Book Versus forum) forum. A thread in which I would make my very first post here at KMC. I immediately began in a debate. One that would be the first of many and one that I would play a pivotal and iconic role in. Earning me much noteworthy status as the rookie to watch (I've been told this, it's not me praising myself).

Time went on, I slowly ventured out into the Music and General Discussion forums, where I met a surprising amount of new people. Different posters dwell in different areas it seemed. So I began familiarising myself with people, reputations, such and such. I began being known as the guy everybody either loved to hate or hated to love. Mostly off the back of my debates and outright, smash mouth honesty.

So, fast forward. I grew close to a few, extremely close to even fewer. Yet whenever I needed help (all one of those occasions) I knew that I had the support of KMC, as proven one time when I had to leave.

So I'd like to thank the following people for making my time here interesting, humourous and enjoyable:

Never, Arac, Pr*forget the number*, Wynndar, Paola, Tron, ScarletSpider, Backfire, Ronny, Deathblow, Revan, Cine, The Omega, Deano, Stefan the Fro (Tptmanno), Mechmoggy, Clovie, Shellie, Misha, Spidergrl, Ken Kenobi.

Special mention go to:

Although she's not here, I wanna give a major shout out to Milla. Tremendous lady who I never got along with at first, but now am reasonably close to. Always there if needed, appreciate it.

Korri for being as supportive and funny as anyone and for offering to tear the face off someone I'm not too fond of smile.

Irene gets honourable mention for providing me with someone else who laughs at stuff I say when most other people probably wouldn't have. Appreciate it very much smile.

Last but not least, I need to thank Lana, for reasons I have no need to disclose, but just know that she rules and my time on KMC probably wouldn't have been the same had she not been around. I'm better off for having her as a friend in my life.

-AC

I barely read a word of that... What the f**k? ... rolleyes2

Alpha Centauri
Great.

You're obviously aware that it takes much more effort to enter the thread, quote and reply than it does to read a post.

Not too bothered. However, if you can't be bothered to read...don't be bothered to comment.

-AC

Deano
Great.

You're obviously aware that it takes much more effort to enter the thread, quote and reply than it does to read a post.

Not too bothered. However, if you can't be bothered to read...don't be bothered to comment.

-AC

relaX AC!!!!!! have some bread with butter on..and eat it

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
relaX AC!!!!!! have some bread with butter on..and eat it I dunno why but I thought that was funny laughing out loud

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I dunno why but I thought that was funny laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

hello slopknit big grin

Piggle Humsy
tomato

cry

Alpha Centauri
Fine!

But this better be good quality butter. Or so help me....

-AC

silver_tears
Marry me AC cry that made me spit my water on my laptop in laughter....

Red Superfly
It's British butter, made with the finest beef money can buy.

Imaginary
Congratulations AC happy You're one of the cooler members here.

Deano
Fine!

-AC

its flora no expression

Alpha Centauri
Marry me AC cry that made me spit my water on my laptop in laughter....

Proposal accepted my precious smile.

You're now Mrs Centauri. No going back.

-AC

silver_tears
I'm hot by association diva

Alpha Centauri
Why thank you smile. I appreciate that.

You don't need to be hot by association baby, you're already attractive by default smile.

-AC

SlipknoT
Fine!

-AC He'll never believe its not butter evil face

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
rolling on floor laughing

hello slopknit big grin Yo yo Odean

Deano
He'll never believe its not butter evil face

its actually my own recipe ..its not quite butter.....i call it .flutter
with added flut smile

shellie
omg...this is great...Happy belated kmc Birthday AC hug hope your here another.

silver_tears
Why thank you smile. I appreciate that.

You don't need to be hot by association baby, you're already attractive by default smile.

-AC

embarrasment

Clovie

*Clears throat*

Special mention go to:

-AC CONGRATS clapping

i see you're using smilies stick out tongue

Lana
He uses smilies every once in a while laughing

Clovie
But I'm still surprised anytime i see one stick out tongue
same goes to quotes bag

Bardock42
Good man, AC....good man, this ones for you pepsi

Lana
Originally posted by Clovie
But I'm still surprised anytime i see one stick out tongue
same goes to quotes bag

laughing yeah it does seem kinda strange sometimes.....

Oh, AC....

"Prepare to jump to lightspeed!"
"No, not lightspeed, that's too slow. Go straight to.....ludicrous speed!"
*gasps*
"Ludicrous speed?!"

big grin

Tptmanno1
Yay AC!
Hehe, Closer...
muahaha...
Congrats!!

(Nice Siggy BTW)

Lana
I made the siggy....and I highly doubt you understand the Closer thing, it's a bit of an inside joke stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
laughing yeah it does seem kinda strange sometimes.....

Oh, AC....

"Prepare to jump to lightspeed!"
"No, not lightspeed, that's too slow. Go straight to.....ludicrous speed!"
*gasps*
"Ludicrous speed?!"

big grin

haha...great stuff..........

jaden101
a year eh?...a whole entire year

an entire year of unleashing hellfire apocalyptic retorts at those unfortunate souls who dare to praise the like of david desthingymajigy who i still have no idea to this day who he actually is

i wonder if i'll make it to a full year?....probably not

i don't think that posting on a forum is an achievement so i don't think that congratulations is the right term to use

so i'll leave it at a simple "go'n yirsel big man...tear in aboot them fur anu'r year"

Alpha Centauri
It's not an achievement, but it's an occurance. Just thought I'd make a thread about it so I did. Thanks.

Your hellfire comment made me laugh though, therefore your post was great.

Lana, do you see what you've caused with that Closer stuff? Hehehe, you minx, you. I actually had to get a new monitor after the Spaceballs incident.

Clovie, I've been using quotes for a long time now. Smilies too. Observe: smile.

Stef: Until you breakdance on the golden af, I'm not your friend.

-AC

Clovie
Clovie, I've been using quotes for a long time now. Smilies too. Observe: smile. but i remember when you didn't touched

plus you're using only ONE smilie smart

Alpha Centauri
What smileys would you have me use?

I type my replies in quick reply, so I can't memorise the smiley codes.

-AC

Lana
It's not an achievement, but it's an occurance. Just thought I'd make a thread about it so I did. Thanks.

Your hellfire comment made me laugh though, therefore your post was great.

Lana, do you see what you've caused with that Closer stuff? Hehehe, you minx, you. I actually had to get a new monitor after the Spaceballs incident.

Clovie, I've been using quotes for a long time now. Smilies too. Observe: smile.

Stef: Until you breakdance on the golden af, I'm not your friend.

-AC

flirt1 queen

Lana

-AC

I always use quick reply too.....I've just memorized a ton of the smilie codes embarrasment

Bardock42

-AC

This is the most important smiley: What the f**k? ....is basically the best answer in the GDF.....

Alpha Centauri
What the f**k?

*Peter Griffin laugh*

What the f**k?

*Peter Griffin laugh*

-AC

Bardock42
What the f**k?

*Peter Griffin laugh*

What the f**k?

*Peter Griffin laugh*

-AC

Exactacorrectly

Clovie

-AC i don't know...
the codes are not so difficult..i'm using the quick reply as well yes

purplequeen1

the bag one is the best big grin bag see?

Ken Kenobi
Surprising I didn't see this thread yesterday...huh

I got a mention from the great AC! eek!

Tptmanno1
Well Poo on you lana,
I know the Closer Joke AND the Spaceballs joke! Muahahahahahha

*attempts to breakdance...*

*falls and hurts himself...*

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Well Poo on you lana,
I know the Closer Joke AND the Spaceballs joke! Muahahahahahha

*attempts to breakdance...*

*falls and hurts himself...*

I know the jokes as well...no expression

Lana
I'm fairly sure neither of you know the Closer thing stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
I'm fairly sure neither of you know the Closer thing stick out tongue

Well I know the Spaceballs thing for sure...erm

Lana
Yeah, I think everyone knows the Spaceballs thing laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Stefan, the Closer joke isn't what you think it is. It has nothing to do with the concert occurance.

Hahaha, LANA! Shut your squeal hole gossip jockey, I'm gonna like, totally waste you.

-AC

SlipknoT
I havent heard the Spaceballs thing sad

Lana
Stefan, the Closer joke isn't what you think it is. It has nothing to do with the concert occurance.

Hahaha, LANA! Shut you're squeal hole gossip jockey, I'm gonna like, totally waste you.

-AC

laughing like to see you try, sweets....

*remembers your plot to throw me in the fountain in Trafalgar Square*

Uh....shit.

I havent heard the Spaceballs thing sad

I played a clip from Spaceballs over MSN and he spit out his soda all over his monitor laughing embarrasment laughing out loud

Deano
oh balls to the joke!!

Ken Kenobi
I played a clip from Spaceballs over MSN and he spit out his soda all over his monitor laughing embarrasment laughing out loud

Then later on, I played the same clip and he spilt soda on his keyboard.

Lana
That night was great.

BackFire
Congrats on making a year, AC.

As Peter would say "Friggin sweeet"

Tptmanno1

Hahaha, LANA! Shut your squeal hole gossip jockey, I'm gonna like, totally waste you.

-AC
Now I feel unloved....

misha
AC's been here for over a year now hug
Well done sweety big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Happy for you.JMsmiley_mini066

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.