gambit goes ballistic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
who else here wants to see gambit go all out? he has displayed some abilities that would make him pretty damn hard to beat...apparently he can charge his body with kinetic energy, which gives him the approximate physicality of spiderman (strength/speed/endurance etc.) and he is extremely talented with the staff...

i don't know, i think a properly written gambit could make a joke of most x-men.

and then there's his new sun potential.

Darth Macabre
Gambit at Full potential would have an easy time spanking most of the marvel universe. (not all at once). I think the only x-men stronger then Gambit is Storm, Iceman, and Jean?

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Gambit at Full potential would have an easy time spanking most of the marvel universe. (not all at once). I think the only x-men stronger then Gambit is Storm, Iceman, and Jean?

at current levels or new son?

Darth Macabre
New son, but im not to into x-men lately. What is his current ability if you dont mind me asking? Hes back to the power he had after Sinisters operation right?

FieryBalrog
The New Sun potential is completely gone I believe- that part of his brain was removed.

I agree he could be a powerhouse properly explored, but I think so could most of the X-men.

BENITO
I know Gambit could make a joke of Beast but no all the Fanboys said that Beast would beat him

pr1983
Originally posted by BENITO
I know Gambit could make a joke of Beast but no all the Fanboys said that Beast would beat him

Beast has a very good chance of beating him... nothing to do with fanboyism...

Neptune
How could he beat Gambit?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by pr1983
Beast has a very good chance of beating him... nothing to do with fanboyism...

How so? I'am by no means a fanboy of Gambit but that would be a difficult fight for beast. How do you think the fight would go?

munkiesarus
Well, considering Gambit, he would just do something to light Beast's fur on fire...

But Astonishing, lately, has been showing us the beast in Hank...he has his own feral mode, I'd say, but its not Wolverine's rage feral...I think Hank is operating with his intellect AND his beastiliaty to be an awesome opponent.

But knowing popularity ranking...Gambit would win.

Red Superfly
Originally posted by munkiesarus
I think Hank is operating with his intellect AND his beastiliaty to be an awesome opponent.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

I've never seen an X-Man perform beastiality before. Maybe a web search on some of those hentai sites may provide relevant images......

munkiesarus
Lol, I had a feeling that wasn't the right word...

Darth Macabre
LoL Yeah deff wasnt the right word.

BENITO
How so? I'am by no means a fanboy of Gambit but that would be a difficult fight for beast. How do you think the fight would go? Gambit would blow the fur right off BEAST

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by BENITO
Gambit would blow the fur right off BEAST

Beast would smack the lights otu from him before he could do anything. Dodge his cards...rip the skin from his face away...

Marvelgeek
I am a huge beast fan but I think Gambit would win in a fight (new sun-mode). The thing is though Beasts intellect gives him an edge, it would probly only make a differance if he had time and equipment to prepare...
He can go feral which makes him fast and harder but gambit's pretty quick too and has his own fighting instincts, and well he wouldn't need that many hits stretcher

... Course Hank can hit hard too flex and let's not forget the fact that he knows about nerve pressure points (kinda Vulcan neck pinch laughing out loud )! sly tongue

hotsauce6548
What is the New Sun version of Gambit?

pr1983
Originally posted by Neptune
How could he beat Gambit?

How so? I'am by no means a fanboy of Gambit but that would be a difficult fight for beast. How do you think the fight would go?

he's incredibly intelligent, agile and last i heard he had class 40 strength...

he definately has a fighting chance...

Paola
Use Gambit thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.