Qui-gon vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I felt that Qui-gon needed to strech his legs a bit against one of the most overrated characters. Which of the Stark Hyperspace War vertreans is better?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Qui Gon IMHO.

PloKoonDevotee
Plo Koon because he still works out. Qui Gon has been slagging for awhile. That's why he was so tired after his first Maul Fight.

General Zodiac
Qui-Gon learn the path to immortally. Plo didn't. Qui-Gon would win.

PloKoonDevotee
Being an Immortal ghost Doesn't make you a good fighter

Human Vader
thats true

while qui gon was beat by maul, i give him more credit than most. maul was a good sith assassin, but he was no where near any of the sith lords or jeedai in most of the vs threads these days. i think thats why people look down on him so much and because of that qui gon as well. and qui gon would have been on the council but he was too independent and didnt seem to follow the jeedai code enough for the council members to award him a spot. he was however a master and a respected jeedai by many in the order. my point being that he deserves more credit than most give him just because he was beaten by maul. i think he would beat plo.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Qui-Gon learn the path to immortally. Plo didn't. Qui-Gon would win.

He learned that when he died or after, he never mastered it b4 he fought maul.
If he was immortal maul could have cut him up more than once and he would still stand ground.

General Zodiac
Qui-Gon. Out of all the Jedi in the Galaxy he learns the path of immortality. That says he is powerful with the force and he does things his own way, that's why he isn't on the council and the only reason. Qui-Gon would win.

Admiral Akbar
The path to immortality does not grant him insane powers. He was owned by Darth Maul, and he dident even fight hard. the reason he stayed alive so long was cuz he had his padawn at his aid until he was all alone. So he lives after death, so what it doesnt make him any stronger as a fighter when u match up with maul's or plo's pure skillz.

LordSorgo
Plo Koon takes this one home.

WHAT THE F*CK?

Learning the path to immorality doesn't boost your saber skill!

Admiral Akbar
exactly.

SLICK_IV
Well how about we look at what we are actually asking here.. which is better... The questions wasnt who would pwn who with the lightsaber he asked who is better thats with the saber and with the force combined.. im gonna have to go with Qui-Gon on this one.. but thats just me

Darth_Glentract
Alright. Since apparently(I dont think so) Plo Koon is better than Qui-gon in lightsaber skills, who has greater force powers?

Human Vader
me too, but sorgo is right for once, that has nothing to do with qui gons lightsaber skills, nor his connection to the force while alive

LordSorgo
Originally posted by SLICK_IV
Well how about we look at what we are actually asking here.. which is better... The questions wasnt who would pwn who with the lightsaber he asked who is better thats with the saber and with the force combined.. im gonna have to go with Qui-Gon on this one.. but thats just me

Learning the path of Immorality doesn't make you one with the force, dipshit. It updates your knowledge. Plo Koon would own Qui Gonn in force as well! AND IN LIGHTSABER SKILLS!

So pwn that.

Darth_Glentract
well, not that I think about it, Qui-gon has already submitted to Plo Koon's skill before. During the Stark Hyperspace Wars, when Tyvokka was killed Plo Koon took charge over the other Jedi, including Qui-gon. Still, this might not change everybodies opinion, so whatever.

Human Vader
yes but the jeedai arent like the sith, the strongest dont always rule. plo koon was probably a better leader than qui gon

Admiral Akbar
Nah, in the comic Jinn says plos powers are greater than he thought they really were. That must mean somethin.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
yes but the jeedai arent like the sith, the strongest dont always rule. plo koon was probably a better leader than qui gon

And also a better Jedi IMO

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Nah, in the comic Jinn says plos powers are greater than he thought they really were. That must mean somethin.

Cool. Can you tell me what comic this is?

Darth_Glentract
seems like Yoda was the strongest and he led the Order.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
seems like Yoda was the strongest and he led the Order.

Yoda and Obi were pretty tough.

Admiral Akbar
obi was more than just tough, who could penetrate his defensive form, he was like a god when he used it. And yoda is just pure wisdom, he outclasses anybody.

LordSorgo
obi was more than just tough, who could penetrate his defensive form, he was like a god when he used it. And yoda is just pure wisdom, he outclasses anybody.

No, Yoda doesn't. There are stronger Jedi, like NJO Luke!

Admiral Akbar
Well, i guess NJO is wiser than yoda but can he outclass him in saber fighting?

Darth_Glentract
No way is Luke ever at anypoint half as wise as Yoda.

Admiral Akbar
?

Admiral Akbar
Could yoda take out an imperial fleet using the force?

Darth_Glentract
Well, i guess NJO is wiser than yoda but can he outclass him in saber fighting?

I was saying that Luke never even gets close to Yoda in wisdom.

Darth_Glentract
Could yoda take out an imperial fleet using the force?

Probably not or else the clone wars would have lasted a week or two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.