Howls Moving Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvenQueen
I just recently saw Howls Moving Castle, and enjoyed it alot. I just found some things confusing...And wanted to discuss some parts with other people who have seen it to see what they thought of it and if they understood some parts better than me.

Anyone feel like discussing it?

ArrowSparrow55
I read the book, and, in my perspective, it was great. But, I gotta say, the movie was REALLY interesting as well.

ElvenQueen
what was up with her randomly changing from old to young again? it was never explained.

Darth Nauj
Havent seen it yet sad

sailormoon
It's not fair! The movie didn't come to Athens.

Kupotek
I just got the movie so plan to see it tonight with a few people, if i remember I'll come back and discuss it smile

MildPossession
where did you buy it?! must get it on dvd.

Japanese_wolf52
i haven't seen it yet but i have the movie

angelic_devil
i loved this movie, it was so fantastic, i've only seen the dubbed version but i thought christian bale was great as howl,
i didn't get that whole changing from young to old thing either but i think it might have something to do with when sophie reveals her true self/ feelings she becomes young again and revealing what she really looks like. she becomes young at times when she voices her opinions (like in the palace with suliman) and when she seems to relax and be herself (in the valley with howl).
i don't really know thats just my idea

Celestialgirl
This movie was awesome! Howl's voice was soooo sexy and ther were memorable quotes.

angelic_devil
i thought his voice was sexy too!

DBZ MAN
You should. it was Christian Bail, Batman anyone?

Naruto91
It was great!

Takiko_4ever
yeah, voices like howl's was one of the reasons i havn't completely given up on dubbed voices^^

jasmine_007
For the whole changing from old to young, I think it had something to do with what she was feeling and maybe if she was being brave or something like that. maybe the book explains it better than the movie.

Akira99
Yeah that film was confusing indeed. It seemed to me like there wasn't a plot really. Very surreal though which is why I liked it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.