Favorite Mandalorian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well, who is it and why?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jango, he's da coolest.

matreid
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Jango, he's da coolest.

yes

Lord Ganon
Boba was cooler than Jango, so I would say Boba.

General Zodiac
Jango, he's the original and has millions of clones after him. That has to count for something.

Lord Ganon
Yes, but Boba is just cooler.

Darth Plagues
Boba's suit is all beat, which shows he been in some difficult situations and made it out alive. Boba has my vote.

Jerico
Canderous was far more interesting than those bozos even if he was just in a computer game, least he did more than nothing big grin I just liked his war stories

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Lord Ganon
Boba was cooler than Jango, so I would say Boba.
Like fo-seriously dude!

xxxpoppunker182
i gotta go with boba. seems he had a way more adventures life then jango canderous came close in my opinion though.

jango fat
Boba man.
U forgot a few mandalorians, man.

darth-yoda
mandalore

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jango fat
Boba man.
U forgot a few mandalorians, man.

Such as? And notice I have the "Other" option...

Anyways, I voted for Jango.

Lord Ganon
Boba's still the best, Jango sucks, Canderous sucks, Mandalore sucks, Jaster sucks, Montross sucks, Boba rules. Lets do the math, if everybody sucks except for Boba, then who rules? Well it's a fact that Boba rules so if everbody sucks, except for Boba, and Boba is the only one who rules, then Boba is the one who rules. Making Boba the best Mandalorian.

Clawed The Bum
isn't boba and jango pretty much the same person?

Lord Ganon
Yeap! But it is a fact that Boba rules and Jango sucks.

That's no opinion, it's a fact.

BTW, that was a reference to Obi-wan's quote, "That's no moon, it's a space station."

SnakeEyes
Lord Ganon, based on those remarks you made that make you come across as a loser, I think that YOU suck...

General Zodiac
Boba and Jango ain't the same people. Sure Boba is a clone but they grew up totally different making them different people. And do all the clones have names?

Lord Ganon
Yeah, you keep on flameing, I'll just let a mod take care of this. A forum is a place to say your opinions, that remark you said was a flame. So I suggest you shut up before you get banned.

That's no opinion, it's a fact.

SnakeEyes
Listen here, I just don't particularly enjoy it when new members such as yourself come into certain threads and make pointless posts like yours above. That is all I have to say and I hope you take it into consideration.

Lord Ganon
Pointless post? I don't recall makeing pointless post, it's a fact that Boba rules and Jango sucks.

BTW, just because some people have different opinions, it doesn't mean their post are pointless.

AmrothSkywalker
For 4 of your choices you listed non mandalorians. Jango, Boba, Montross, and Jaster all know madalorian teachings and wear their armor but are not Madalorian. The Madalorians died out thousands of years before Episode IV. Canderous is the only Mandalorian in the list.

SnakeEyes
Well... Then the question is: Who is your favorite from the list?

Emperor Revan
1. Jango

2. Canderous

3. Boba

4. Who cares after these 3?

jango fat
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker
For 4 of your choices you listed non mandalorians. Jango, Boba, Montross, and Jaster all know madalorian teachings and wear their armor but are not Madalorian. The Madalorians died out thousands of years before Episode IV. Canderous is the only Mandalorian in the list. Montross an Jango were Mandalorians. Read 'Jango fett: Open season

Darth Teeron
Both Boba and Jango suck... Mandalore/Canderous Kicks anus. Jango got killed way to easy, So did Boba. Mandalore/Canderous straight up fought in wars and killed thousands of people. How many did Boba or Jango kill? Couple hundred since they were Bounty Hunters? HA! Mandalore/Canderous Was a pimp, Had a Bad-Ass Aint Takin No Shit From Noone personality. Jango and Boba were always quiet and took orders like little bitches. HA!

Fishy
Canderous, I loved his war story's smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.