Boondock Saints 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnow14
If anyone liked Boondock Saints as much as I did you better open up another google page to look this one up and get some more info because Boondock Saints II is coming and you better be ready my young padawans.

If anyone has any information on this give me the hook up.

minnow14
All I know is that It continues from the original movie but in this one they're set up for the murder of a priest and they'll bring whoever really did it to under their tattooed hands of justice. dude i'm dork

duffy
Yeah i liked Boondock saints as much as you cant wait to see Billy Connolly kickin ass again! big grin Dont think Willem Dafoes in it is he?

forumcrew
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330083/

ragesRemorse
Well, If you havent seen boondock saints. It is a type of vigalante flick. Where two Irish brothers decide that they are going to do somthing about the evil in the world, and set upon a chain of events that include killing mafiosos and regular street scum. The movie has a cult following, so you either love it or hate it. The flick never takes itself serious, but has sound dialogue and performances. I have been trying to find information on the sequal...All saints day. I cant find any information on the film other than, that it's in production. Does anyone have any other information on the movie? How did you all like the first, and are you looking forward to the sequal?

pr1983
First one was a cracking movie...

Im sure theres a thread for this already... embarrasment

No idea bout the second one unfortunately...

ragesRemorse
i checked the first four pages, diddnt feel like wasting my life away checking the archives for a thread about it though. what do you mean by cracking?

pr1983
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i checked the first four pages, diddnt feel like wasting my life away checking the archives for a thread about it though. what do you mean by cracking?

Excellent, splediferous... stick out tongue

nah, twas funny, charming, a really enjoyable movie...

Myth
I heard that the storyline has something to do with them being framed for a cardinal's murder.

Evil Dead
I'm really looking forward to it. Boondock Saints owned hard.

ragesRemorse
do you think it will recieve a wider release though? I know many of the fans of the film diddnt even know about the first one untill a year or two after it's release.

Cinemaddiction

I used the Search function and found it in 5 seconds.

Merging.

ragesRemorse
there is a search function?

Evil Dead
yes indeed. we do have a search function. It allows newer members to look up threads made years ago by people who no longer even post here and tack a reply onto the end of it.........rather than start a new topic and discuss a film with people who are currently still posting here. Yes, It is a little more difficult to converse with people who stopped posting here 14 months ago than it is to converse with people who are currently browsing this forum at this very moment.........but that's beside the point.

Cinemaddiction
there is a search function?

Kidding or not, here's a screencap..

I don't like duplicate threads. It's more convenient when you search to find ONE thread pertaining to a single movie, rather than 3 or 4 with varying information and participation. I don't have any plans of changing the way I moderate the forums when it comes to duplicate threads, and there's really no harm in merging. What's there to discuss about a movie that isn't even out yet other than speculation, anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.