inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnimeGirl_12
(i'm not sure how to start this rpg)

AnimeGirl_12
(i sorry i can't think of enything)

Dyingstar
Sesshomoru looking for the special glass shard

AnimeGirl_12
(i'll be inuyasha but who will be kagome,sogo,shipo and marocu)

Dyingstar
(( NO !!!!! BE A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... u are a girl rite? )) im Sesshomaru

AnimeGirl_12
(why)

Dyingstar
(( no im joking )) u need to get people did u get permission

AnimeGirl_12
(i'm not very go at doing females)

Dyingstar
(( o ok so did u get permission ? ))

AnimeGirl_12
(i think so)

Dyingstar
this has no one though can i join on the other one ? i asked if i can join hope they say yes, ur at that one

AnimeGirl_12
i'm not sure if shadow19 is still on

Dyingstar
o ok eek!

shadow12
(its shadow12)

AnimeGirl_12
(oh sorry about that)

Dyingstar
lol yea

shadow12
(its ok)

Dyingstar
lolololo9lol

AnimeGirl_12
(what is so funny)

Dyingstar
u

AnimeGirl_12
oh thats cool

Dyingstar
no its not ~!~~~~~~~~~~~ <*((((((>< ~~~~~ ITS A FISH !

AnimeGirl_12
huh?

riku harada
have you recieved permission from ush yet? he gets really pissed when you rp without his permission. you've got to post in the POST NEW IDEAS HERE!!! thread. ush has to approve it and then we play. hey if you've got permission, i'll be kagome like i usually am. (either her or sessho!)

Dyingstar
ill be Bankotsu like in that other Inuyasha forum

AnimeGirl_12
enyone still here

Dyingstar
!!!! YES !

AnimeGirl_12
ok

Mew Cherry
Can I play, too?

Dyingstar
sure so who do u wanna be ?

AnimeGirl_12
um inuyasha

AnimeGirl_12
or naraku

Dyingstar
srry but i just got fire works beem gone over an hour

Stephanie20
Can I play. I'll be the same person I am on the other inuyasha rp, can I be Rin too.

Dyingstar
i think its ok

riku harada
do we have permission yet? i really want to play, but i don't wanna be banned. i already got one tike againsy me.

mewzoey
can I be Kikyo and Kagome plz bunny Kikyo rules! love

shadow12
(kagomes is taken not sure about kikyo)

riku harada
Originally posted by shadow12
(kagomes is taken not sure about kikyo)
(no kikyo. i'm just kagome. who r u this time shadow?)

shadow12
(not sure hold plz)

shadow12
(inu ithink)

riku harada
(oh yeah....that's right. it's the other inu thread i'm sessho and you're naraku)

Dyingstar
^^/ lol

Movie_Geek_
I will be songo if it is open.

Nice! Resident Evil pic Dyingstar! I love the games and movies

Dyingstar
yup ! u can be Sango thx, AWSOME ! im a very huge fan i got almost evey game xcept RE Directers Cut

Movie_Geek_
I played and beat RE4 some weeks ago. My mom was flipping that I and my brother where spending too much time playing it. It was my fav so far of the games except how they jumped 6 years and we do not know what exactly how umbrella fell.

cool but how will ewe start the story and do we have all the people that we need?

riku harada
(doesn't matter if we got every1. we fill in the empty spots! i don't believe we've even started.)

Movie_Geek_
Not from what I have seen. Who is in charge? If no one is then who wants to start. If know one will start I will

Dyingstar
ok yah i wanted to start this with Animegirl 12 but............never came back

riku harada
(i know the perfect starting.)
it was late morning when kagome left her place under the tree and sneaked around the trunk. sitting on the other side was inu. he was dosing and ingoring kagome, he had been since the day before when she had been talking to Kouga. suddenly, kagome was possessed with a strong desire to........ pull his ears.
'you're so annoying and childish inuyasha!!!!!!!' kagome pulled them.

AnimeGirl_12
(sorry about that)

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by riku harada
(i know the perfect starting.)
it was late morning when kagome left her place under the tree and sneaked around the trunk. sitting on the other side was inu. he was dosing and ingoring kagome, he had been since the day before when she had been talking to Kouga. suddenly, kagome was possessed with a strong desire to........ pull his ears.
'you're so annoying and childish inuyasha!!!!!!!' kagome pulled them.

I will go with that as the start.....

Inu jumps in anger. "What the hell was that For!"

AnimeGirl_12
(can i be naraku)

Movie_Geek_
You started the story you can be who ever you like

riku harada
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_

Inu jumps in anger. "What the hell was that For!"
(shadow's inu. yeah. we don't have a naraku yet.)

riku harada
Originally posted by shadow12
(inu ithink)
(see^^)

Movie_Geek_
Inu keeps going on about how someone should keep there hads to themselfs when songo and marocu wlak up to see what Inu was yelling about about.

AnimeGirl_12
(i guess i'll be maroku)

AnimeGirl_12
(sorry marocu)

AnimeGirl_12
what the

AnimeGirl_12
*marocu sits up*

Movie_Geek_
"What seems to be the problem you guys ?" said Songo

AnimeGirl_12
*shrugs*

riku harada
Inu keeps going on about how someone should keep there hads to themselfs when songo and marocu wlak up to see what Inu was yelling about about.
(inu is taken. shadow is him.)

Movie_Geek_
"I just tuched his eres are he is Freaking out!" yell Kagoma Well I was just sleeping minding my own bissnes when I get woken up by some GIRL pulling on my eres." retorted Inu. "SIT BOY!" and INu hits the ground hard.

AnimeGirl_12
(i'm marocu)

AnimeGirl_12
weird

Movie_Geek_
We know just keep the story going

Movie_Geek_
"I just tuched his eres are he is Freaking out!" yell Kagoma Well I was just sleeping minding my own bissnes when I get woken up by some GIRL pulling on my eres." retorted Inu. "SIT BOY!" and INu hits the ground hard.

Will some one keep it going

riku harada
(what are you doing? i'm kagome! we each choose a charater and that's who we play. shadow's inu, i'm kagome not sure who u r.....)

shadow12

Inu jumps in anger. "What the hell was that For!" (WTF i am inuyasha!!!!!)

Movie_Geek_
And I am Songo but no one is playing so everone one take thire part and lets get going

shadow12
(you don't take my character unless i say so!!)

AnimeGirl_12
(ok so your kogome, shadow12 in inuyasha and movie_geek is songo)

riku harada
'you are so conceited inu! the world doesn't revolve around you! i can talk to whom ever i want. it shouldn't concern you if i talk to Kouga!!!!!!!'

Movie_Geek_
I am not trying to take anything I just whant to have fun with the story.

Songo: Do you think that they can go a day without fighting? I said turning to Marocu

shadow12
hrmph -mutters something-

AnimeGirl_12
um no

Movie_Geek_
Songo: Well do you guys think we should keep going North. We have not seen to many Deamonds out this way

riku harada
oh! argh! you are a brat!

AnimeGirl_12
sounds good

shadow12
oh! argh! you are a brat! says you!!!!

Movie_Geek_
oh! argh! you are a brat!

(What did I do)

Songo: Turning to Inu and Kagoma " well we are ready to go can you two along with it. "

riku harada
-sticks tounge out at the back of inu's head-
yeah. let's go.
(brb)

Movie_Geek_
Well we need to stop in the town over the pass too get some food. We are almost out

shadow12
yeah fine lets -moody-

AnimeGirl_12
*follows*(sorry i'm not very good a doing marocu)

riku harada
(miroku? just hit on some women when we get to town. that is who you're talking about, right?)
-ignores inu, mutters to self-

AnimeGirl_12
g2g

riku harada
(k. bye!)

Dyingstar
( Bankotsu sees a group walking by) so were u all headed if u dont mind me asking ( Bankotsu trying to be friendlly)

Stephanie20
Angel was on her way to town to pick up some food cause her, Sesshoumaru, Rin and Jaken were out of food. When she came into town ran into this big group of people.(Inuyasha's group, by the way they don't know Angel yet.)

She bumps into someone.(Miroku) "Oh, sorry," Angel says getting up and dusting herself off.(You all know what's coming next right, now what does Miroku, always say when he runs into a girl he has never met)

Dyingstar
o ok just was wondering i really never seen any of u before , hungry u said ........ dang , were this town with food im sorta hungry

Movie_Geek_
Dose anyone know where we can get any food around here?( Asking Angle and Bankotsu )

Dyingstar
srry no........wait there is a village round here if u want i can lead us there , it will take us 15 minutes to get there but it will be worth it. So what do ya say ?

Movie_Geek_
Shure, but what is going on in the twon that will make it worth it.?

Dyingstar
well of i practice the art of stealth ! I can be invicible grab a bunch of food and done.... Or we can go to there finest food market and spend some money ur choise , like i said i can be invicible

Movie_Geek_
OK lets go.

Dyingstar
rite this way (Bankotsu beginning to walk in the direction of north )

Movie_Geek_
Do you know of any demonds out this way we are looking for one call Naraku

mewzoey
ok if Kagome is taken I'll just be Kikyo

Dyingstar
((i dont think there is a Kagome OK)) ... yea there appens to be a person with a glass shard

Movie_Geek_
After we stock up we should go looking for them

Dyingstar
agreed !

Movie_Geek_
(( is it just me or are you and the only ones in the two Inu storys and we are doing the same thing ))

riku harada
Originally posted by Dyingstar
((i dont think there is a Kagome OK)) ... yea there appens to be a person with a glass shard
(hello!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!! i'm kagome.)
(( is it just me or are you and the only ones in the two Inu storys and we are doing the same thing ))
(no. we aren't doing the samethings....not exactly.....)

Dyingstar
o YEAS ! oops

Stephanie20
Angel picks up her bags and starts back. On the way back she is wondering, 'What was that all about, and who is this Naraku person there looking for. Oh well,' she though.

Angel started huming a song in her head on the way back. It was then that she bumped into another person again, and all of her things went flying.(She ran into Naraku, just the person she was wondering about)

"Oh, I'm sorry," Angel said as she helped the guy up and started picking up her things that had fallen out of the bag.

Movie_Geek_
Dose anyone seance that? It's Naraku's !

riku harada
naraku? he hasn't succeeded yet.

Kikyou
can i be kikyou? plz plz plz

mewzoey
but I'm Kikyo I already asked sorry
u shall never be w/ inuyasha agian nor shall I for I am one of the dead

riku harada
(edit...nm)

riku harada
Originally posted by mewzoey
but I'm Kikyo I already asked sorry
u shall never be w/ inuyasha agian nor shall I for I am one of the dead
(were you saying that to me?)

mewzoey
no I was saying that 2 Kikyou 'cause she asked 2 be her but she can't 'cause I'm her and I'm the one and only

riku harada
(oh. i thought you were telling kagome that she would never have inu.)

mewzoey
well that 2 for I am inuyahsa true love and she knows that.

silvertsume
(( aannnyyywayz nosweat ))

riku harada
Originally posted by mewzoey
well that 2 for I am inuyahsa true love and she knows that.
(i'm your reincarnation..... no expression )

mewzoey
so hello they made-out like a million times already so it's oveisy that Kikyo is inuyasha's true love*don't mind the spelling*

riku harada
(you're dead.)

mewzoey
Kikyo was brought back to life by a dark priestess and lives off of other souls so she the dead but alive priestess they love each other inuyasha can't stop thinking about her.

riku harada
(i know. but that would be kagome's case.)

(so, i don't know what's going on or anything, now.)

Kagome1
hi!!! can i be kagome? plz?

riku harada
(srry. i'm here.)

riku harada
(i'm kagome so no you can't be.)

Kagome1
sad .....oh...ok. i can always be the char. i made up...Kamome

Kagome1
right?

riku harada
yep.

Kagome1
yay....oh...you want a little profile about her? (well,not little,but...you know what i mean)

riku harada
(yes, that would help.)

Kagome1
k...
Kamome-around Kohakus age (has a crush on him...but who wouldnt? lol) wears black clothing(short black shirt that ties around her neck, short black skirt,high stockings up around thighs,shoes kinda like Kagomes but....black)
Weapons-sword, bow and arrows, ring(red crecent ring that has a certian power within it), and a gold necklace(the gold designed heart holds her powers within it,which would make it bad if the enemy got hold of of it)
She has a big profile,huh!?

Kagome1
ignore the 'k...' part...momentary typing lapse....

Kagome1
the ony part that isnt there are her powers...she travels around with inuyasha,kagome,etc,but im not gonna type that right now....

Kagome1
Powers-Ring of Fire(power within ring),Twister Attack(she spins faster,makes a tronado,knocks out the enemy long enough to kill em!),Duplication(much like regular,but she can copy any1s powers...examplebig grinuplication Tetsusaiga(copies tetsusaiga...attacks) )
Shes an avatar(pathetic,but..hey..my friends helped me with her!) and finally, Soul Stopper(her most...poweriful...power...i guess...it makes a piece of the enemies soul to escape from his/her body and transfers it to
hers....which....actually weakens her)

oh...shes also a 1/2 breed like Inuyasha,but half wolf...when the full moon is there,she turns into a full wolf

Kagome1
any1 there???

Kagome1
i g2g,anyway...cya!

Stephanie20
Whoever's playing Naraku, please post or I will temp you

riku harada
Originally posted by Stephanie20
Whoever's playing Naraku, please post or I will temp you
(i'm pretty sure we don't have a naraku.)

Stephanie20
I seen someone asking to be him

Ushgarak
Duplicate closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.