Is Ghost in the Shell one of the best shows ever or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I LOVE Ghost in the Shell! I think it's so cool the way everyting is futuristic, almost everyone is a cyborg or has mechanical bady parts. I love the song. It has such a cool rhythm to it. I think the show is bad ass. Does anyone else agree with me? rock cool Happy Dance

yoko-sama
Yes I love the show I even have it in Japanese thumb up

Hulk Power
Is it different than in english, besides the language?

yoko-sama
ya a lil bit

Hulk Power
What's different?

yoko-sama
not much the begging song is deferent and soma lil details.

yoko-sama
some

Hulk Power
I wish I could find a web site whrer they have the beggining song. It's so cool. Do you know where I can find it?

sai12
I really loved Ghost in the Shell. Its been several years since I saw the 1st movie!! I remember being...hehe, horrified cuz it had nudity in it!

I didn't much care for Stand Alone Complex though, but I did like Innocence or whatever the 2nd movie was....

Hulk Power
Yeah, the movies are bad ass too. I love them. I don't have a specific favorite.

Lana
Originally posted by sai12
I really loved Ghost in the Shell. Its been several years since I saw the 1st movie!! I remember being...hehe, horrified cuz it had nudity in it!

I didn't much care for Stand Alone Complex though, but I did like Innocence or whatever the 2nd movie was....

Same here....

Hulk Power
I think all of the movies are great and that the show is bad ass. I hope it never goes off air or gets canceled.

sai12
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I think all of the movies are great and that the show is bad ass. I hope it never goes off air or gets canceled.

That is inevitable...

Hulk Power
Anyone else agree with me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.