Ultimate Jason thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
THIS IS NOT A VS THREAD

Talk about all the F13 movies here(not Freddyvs jason or jason x)

My best is 1 and 2

My worst is 7

tabby999
dosn't seem all that ultimate to me

kmcdude
Ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyy confused lol,Anyway....

kmcdude
I like 2 best cause it had the most realistic jason

MortalPlague
I can see why you'd omit Freddy Vs Jason, but why shut out Jason X?

kmcdude
I feel Jason x was a Stand alone movie.

Freaky Zeeky
That movie sucked.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
That movie sucked.

Totally agree smile But......let's not go in that direction smile

Wolfie
3 and 6 are my favorites.

kmcdude
I like 6,that is my 3rd fav

MortalPlague
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
That movie sucked.

Personally, I really liked it. High body count, some very creative deaths, nudity, and a twist on the classic premise.

ragesRemorse
The only jason movies i can tolerate are 4 and 6. I think jason movies are incredibly boring.

Cinemaddiction
1 and 4 for me.

kmcdude
Originally posted by MortalPlague
Personally, I really liked it. High body count, some very creative deaths, nudity, and a twist on the classic premise.

I appreciate your opinion,but I want to try and keep this thread 4 the Actual Friday the 13th movies smile

If u want my opinion Jason x sucked,I did not mind fredvsjason,that's it with them 2,case closed,

Now what I have wondered,Is it true Jason was human until Part 6? confused

Wolfie
Jason was a normal human being up up to the end of Part 4 when he died. Then he was a normal dead person. Part 5 had nothing to do with him. Then Part 6 he was resurrected as some super zombie guy.

kmcdude
Do u like the human Jason more rock

MajorPayne
Having seen all the F13 movies (most recent was actually no.1 for the very first time about 2 months ago), I've come to appreciate the small fact that the franchise has soured beyond any other film genres sequels. I mean there only so much death count that you can have. Its all well and good saying that he went from one place to another, and considering that in an interview with the series last write it was hinted that the series might run onto 13 complete episodes (as a small tribute to the title more than the actual date the first set of murders was supposed to have taken place), I'm afraid that this has run its course. Mind you its a shame that Kane Hodder wasn't used for more of the films (apparently even he enjoyed doing Jason X and Lexa Doig is quite a babe anyway). Still. Each of the films has its good and bad sides, but for me the one which held my attention most would probably be no.4

b-dan
jason suxs long live freddy!!! and hannable

kmcdude
First u cant even ****ing spell ''Hannibal'' and if Jason sux......................Why come into the thread,Just to slag him off? mad

b-dan
Originally posted by kmcdude
First u cant even ****ing spell ''Hannibal'' and if Jason sux......................Why come into the thread,Just to slag him off? mad exactly AND OMG I GOT ONE WORD WRONG

BlackC@t
6, 8 and 9 were good.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by kmcdude
Totally agree smile But......let's not go in that direction smile

smile okay

Wolfie
Originally posted by b-dan
exactly AND OMG I GOT ONE WORD WRONG
Let's not fight. And let's not post useless posts such as "Jason sucks".

kmcdude
Thanks Wolfie,that was all I were trying to say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheRing
I just recently finished watching all of them, though I need to know, how Jason got from hell back to the state he was in at the beginning of Jason X. The only explination I can think of is that Freddy Vs Jason was set before Jason X's opening sequence. Unless I missed something.

Please explain.

by the way my favourites were 6, 8 and 10.

venom_x9
i liked all the jasons but i like number 4 and 7.

Jason_Krueger
Jason goes to hell shouldn't even be excepted as a Friday the 13th movie because it was very sh*tty.

Wolfie
Originally posted by TheRing
I just recently finished watching all of them, though I need to know, how Jason got from hell back to the state he was in at the beginning of Jason X. The only explination I can think of is that Freddy Vs Jason was set before Jason X's opening sequence. Unless I missed something.

Please explain.

by the way my favourites were 6, 8 and 10.
Yes. It goes Jason Goes to Hell, FvJ, then Jason X. When Jason X came out, no one really knew how Jason came back to life. But the killer in a movie coming back to life isn't hard to accept nowadays.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yes. It goes Jason Goes to Hell, FvJ, then Jason X. When Jason X came out, no one really knew how Jason came back to life. But the killer in a movie coming back to life isn't hard to accept nowadays.

lol,true roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheRing
Originally posted by Wolfie

Cool, thanks for confirming that. How much gore did Jason Goes to Hell have though, very different from the others. Also the storyline just came out of no where.

faradayslaw
Tell me about it........ wasn't Jason revealed to be an evil worm living inside people. What the crap was that???

TheRing
Originally posted by faradayslaw
Tell me about it........ wasn't Jason revealed to be an evil worm living inside people. What the crap was that???

It was too much like an Alien film, the end scene was good and some of the kills but didn't really like the rest.

tabby999
yeah it was trying to show jason not as simply a zombie, but as some unstoppable supernatural force. didn't work though

kmcdude
It was a confusing peice of shite

Jason_Krueger
Check this out.....

Jason_Krueger
And this.....

kmcdude
Originally posted by Jason_Krueger
Check this out.....

I like that one better smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.