Ahhhh Dingle Berries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Well just a little while ago I was on the couch watching Return of the Living Dead and I had to piss really bad but didnt wat to get up, and a little bit before I had just finished a Mountian Dew, so i grabbed the bottle and pissed in there, So just a few minutes ago I had forgotten I pissed in it, and you know how they're both yellow, well I went to take a sip but smelled it and stopped, but still some splashed up on my lips sick

-Peach Cobler

alcoholicpoet
First Post!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Well just a little while ago I was on the couch watching Return of the Living Dead and I had to piss really bad but didnt wat to get up, and a little bit before I had just finished a Mountian Dew, so i grabbed the bottle and pissed in there, So just a few minutes ago I had forgotten I pissed in it, and you know how they're both yellow, well I went to take a sip but smelled it and stopped, but still some splashed up on my lips sick

-Peach Cobler

Umm...hooray?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
First Post! I told you to ****ing stop that.

Piggle Humsy

-Peach Cobler

I hope you didn't want anyone on this site to ever kiss you...

sick

your now tainted with piss..

from now on I shall only know you as Pisslips!

alcoholicpoet
I told you to ****ing stop that.

I love how you react to that.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I hope you didn't want anyone on this site to ever kiss you...

Damn! Thats just What I was wishing for, an online relationship roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ladyluck

-Peach Cobler

nice

Piggle Humsy
Damn! Thats just What I was wishing for, an online relationship roll eyes (sarcastic)

whatever pisslips... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
did it taste alright?confused

Zenoside
You want a trophy or somethin?

SlipknoT
I didnt actually get a taste of it

silver_tears
Originally posted by Zenoside
You want a trophy or somethin?

yes

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
whatever pisslips... roll eyes (sarcastic)

pisslips! thats genius!

Hulk Power
Why the fu*k would you piss in a can? Just pause it or wait until commercials.

SlipknoT
No, I'm lazy

Hulk Power
No, I'm lazy

That's still nasty. Did it go into your mouth?

SlipknoT
no, just a little drop in the corner of my lip, hence the term pisslips

BlackC@t

-Peach Cobler

And you say I make stupid, pointless threads...

Dreamer2222
i think Im gonna throw up!!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
And you say I make stupid, pointless threads... No, I say you make Repetative threads.

bordom

-Peach Cobler
Hmm... interesting stories u have there SlipknoT.... erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.