Ultimate Freddy thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
This is NOT a vs thread

Discuss all the noes movies here,

My best 2 worst in order,1,best*8worst

1.noes 4(dream master)

2.noes 3(dream warriors)

3.noes 5(Dream child)

4.noes 1(A nightmare on elm st)

5.Freddy vs Jason

6.Freddy's Dead

7.Noes 2(Freddy's revenge)

8.Wes Craven's Gay nightmare,oop's I mean New nightmare

tabby999
this isnt very ultimate either

MildPossession
The order I like the films:

Nightmare On Elm Street
Nightmare On Elm STreet 3
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Freddy's Dead: Final Nightmare
Nightmare on Elm Street 4
Freddy Vs Jason
Nightmare on Elm Street 5
Nightmare on Elm Street 2

Wow, fun.

ragesRemorse
first three are my favorite. four and five is garbage.

beta-wolf_101
I only like the first one but that just me.

Evil Dead
bah.....

all the movies are decent in their own right (except maybe part 5)........they just aren't horror movies.

1 and 2 are both great/original horror flicks. It's not often you can have an original sequel.......but ANOES completely bucked the trend and decided not to do a carbon copy for Freddy's Revenge.

3, 4, 5 and Freddy's Dead are all just parodies of the original. The lead character has the same name but that's where the similarities end. Instead of a horror movies starring a psychotic madman hell bent on vengence we get soft little films about a prankster, a stand up comedian killng kids while trying to make us laugh.

A New Nightmare should have been good. If ANOES 3-6 had never been made, I think it would have. By the time New Nightmare came along I believe most of us were pretty much done with tolerating the idiot they had turned Freddy Krueger into and could have cared less about it.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Evil Dead
1 and 2 are both great/original horror flicks. It's not often you can have an original sequel.......but ANOES completely bucked the trend and decided not to do a carbon copy for Freddy's Revenge.
The problem with sequels is you're either too close or too far away from the original. ANOES 2, I felt, was too askew from the original concept. And males as the lead "victim" don't work out too well most of the time, IMO.

kmcdude
Originally posted by MildPossession
The order I like the films:

Nightmare On Elm Street
Nightmare On Elm STreet 3
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Freddy's Dead: Final Nightmare
Nightmare on Elm Street 4
Freddy Vs Jason
Nightmare on Elm Street 5
Nightmare on Elm Street 2

Wow, fun.

I can und,erstand 1 is your favourite and 3,........But New nightmare?Man,It sucked sick

MildPossession
New Nightmare I enjoyed a lot, Heather Langenkamp was excellent in the movie, some stand out scenes(babysitter and the hospital, motorway chase, freddy coming out of the bed and so on).

Never get bored of it, to me it was more dark than the last sequels, less comedy.

kmcdude
I thought the hospital was ok but.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.