how much time, for resisting arrest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
How much time could a person get for resisting arrest? In a car chase. No particular state. Is there a state where its lower?

Imperial_Samura
I imagine it might be added on to whatever crime the person is being arrested for. I think in Australia it can be up to a couple of years (other things like injury cause, being intoxicated, how your resisting etc play a part), but most often it is no a terribly big thing.

Darth Jello
I think that if the cop is doing something illegal, you should have the right to bust him in the face.

Stealth Agent
What if a cop just pulls you over for suscpicion of something, maybe sppeding or lets say you tail light's busted. Then you bust off in a run, and start a chase. Not intoxicated, you dont got anything illegal. You just ran for no reason. How much time will you serve?

KidRock
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
What if a cop just pulls you over for suscpicion of something, maybe sppeding or lets say you tail light's busted. Then you bust off in a run, and start a chase. Not intoxicated, you dont got anything illegal. You just ran for no reason. How much time will you serve?

Depends on how old you are probley.

DeRFmAn
well i dunno but I'd assume while on the run you'd be running red lights, stop signs, etc. So you'll get extra shit for that and there would also be reckless endangerment charges. So I don't believe that if you run it would just be that one ticket.

whirlysplat
How much time could a person get for resisting arrest? In a car chase. No particular state. Is there a state where its lower?

Why?

Are you planning something? big grin

Will you be on telly big grin

OJ

Stealth Agent
If A cop chases me down a high way does any one know how much time I could get for, "resisting arrest." and "Wreckless endangerment."
???????/

ragesRemorse
Depends what state you are in and what you were being arrested for in the first place. I know in P.A, resisting arrest warrants jail time. I am certain that it depends what you were being charged for though. It also comes down to the judge, but i know that it is only a minor offense in P.A.

whirlysplat
If A cop chases me down a high way does any one know how much time I could get for, "resisting arrest." and "Wreckless endangerment."
???????/
I resisted arrest and got a years conditional dischargebig grin

tabby999
if you get caught and get into one of those positions, your not much of a stealth agent

Stealth Agent
lol ninja

Its just curiosity though whistle

Stealth Agent
bumpety bump

someone answer me please if they know anything about this

Jackie Malfoy
I think alot of time in jail.Here in NJ it could be like almost a year for resisting arrest inleast that is what I heard,jm

Freaky Zeeky

In Singapore you'll get a beating. whip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.