strongbad vs spiderman no web

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
spidey has no web catridges and strongbad has his nunchuck gun and the cheat who wins

Next Venom_girl
versus forum

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
spidey has no web catridges and strongbad has his nunchuck gun and the cheat who wins

How is Strongbad?

doctorstrongbad
Strongbad takes this one. He can beat spider-man plus he has the cheat on his team. The cheat has been known to cheat. smile

GGgrievous725
How is Strongbad?

strongbad is all powerful checker of emails he has been known as hot
video games the hottest and real real hot or so he said got to

http://homestarrunner.com/

to no more about strongbad

doctorstrongbad
Its true he has done well over 100 e-mails to date. #50 is really good but thats just what i think. smile

GGgrievous725
yes the 50th was pretty cool but they only offered strongbad fifty dollars for the elephant legs on strongsad but in the newest one modeling strongsad said poachers had offered thousands for his legs but my favorite email was either the Kids book or dragon

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they are all good, I like the one when he draws the comic Teen Girl squad. "arrowed" and "I have a crush on every boy" Thats good stuff. I wonder why Strongbad doesn't have a forum on here?

But yeah SB wins this one. smile

hotsauce6548
Okay... wow.

Um... number one, you need to find the VS. thread. Number two, you have gotten way off topic.

Have a good day. smile

Freaky Zeeky
lol

doctorstrongbad
Just showing the main man Strongbad some support on this forum. I wonder what you would have to do to get him his own forum?

GGgrievous725
yeah Sb deserves his own forum alot more than some others do

Paola
use VS forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.