What is it with this pose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gunship Pilot
Everybody who has seen the movie several times can notice that Obi-Wan has a "jedi pose" that consists in raising his saber pointing at the enemy and raising the other hand as well, doing a "two" with his fingers...he does this THREE freakin` times in the movie!!! why!!!

why?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Gunship Pilot
Everybody who has seen the movie several times can notice that Obi-Wan has a "jedi pose" that consists in raising his saber pointing at the enemy and raising the other hand as well, doing a "two" with his fingers...he does this THREE freakin` times in the movie!!! why!!!

why?

Because he wants to?

chilled monkey
It's an excercise to warm up his wrists.

Smegulated
ok this is pushing it

stop wining please!

some of you people go Way to deep into these movies

come on does it really matter

look, im sorry that im being rude but im sick of people complaining or questioning every frame of the films. i dont understand how you can enjoy them. sad

dflood
i wud also like to know this .....its wierd

jango fat
Why it's just an attack pose, man.
What's so weird about it?

DeVi| D0do
This thread is stupid

Total Posts: 8
Threads Started: 3

congratulations

jango fat
Yeah man,
JUN 2005 hahahaha

WELCOME TO KMC!

And PLEASE don't make no pointless threads.

PVS
its a weird pose, ill grant you that.
but WTF are we supposed to discuss about it?
did it really deserve a thread?

JKozzy
No, not really, no. Could've easily been discussed in two or three posts in another thread.

ShadowKing
It appears Lucas had McGregor strike this pose for a reason and then edited it in more than once to fit the scene. They already showed during an interview on the Today show how one scene of McGregor fighting Hayden was edited to take Obi backing up and use it for the scene with Grievous. During the Grievous fight, Obi-Wan seems to have a problem with his balance, I'm sure this was shot as part of the Final Duel sequence and was supposed to be Obi balancing on the guidewire section of the Mustafar control building.

ShadowKing
Just editing laziness on George and Ben Burtt's part....

bilb
Obi & Ani were supposed to have learned alot during thier battles in the clone wars.. seeing as how Obi got his ass handed to him by Dooku in clones he brushed up on new fighting styles (he didnt change styles, just refined his).. that stance is representative of his new skills

Robin Dickside
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
This thread is stupid

Total Posts: 8
Threads Started: 3

congratulations

judgemental...
anyway, its ok to think to much for these movies, just not about shit that has no relevance

General Zodiac
Because George Lucas wanted him too.

Darth Travizzle
It's Obi's fighting stance.

starwarsrules14
I agree with Darth Travizzle.
It's just a fighting stance, and I guess we pick on the movies because we like them.
When we like something we tend to find more of its faults than its good parts, and then we search for answers.
Thats how I see it anyway.

Gunship Pilot
Evil dodo...no ofense but, please stop being like that...I`ve seen many of your posts and you always say something like that...

I`m asking this the nice way: stop being like that

Darkside Robin
nah, I thought it was kinda gay, he did it twice in the movie, once was enough, the 2 finger stance was horrible

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darkside Robin
nah, I thought it was kinda gay, he did it twice in the movie, once was enough, the 2 finger stance was horrible

Go troll somewhere else, and how did you find the new Test forum for DSA? I'll be contacting you ISP about your use of Proxy to change your IP address to stalk people.

Gunship Pilot
2 times??? look again, he does this 3 times

in the invisible hand, and two times in utapau

Darkside Robin
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Go troll somewhere else, and how did you find the new Test forum for DSA? I'll be contacting you ISP about your use of Proxy to change your IP address to stalk people.

man, u dont know crap, prove it homey..Now u made me troll

Darkside Robin
Man, I was good, Kenny boy, you banned me for no reason.

Darkside Robin
very unfair with no defense allowed

Darkside Robin
we live in a world of democracy, not your, dictatorship ways

Ken Kenobi
man, u dont know crap, prove it homey..Now u made me troll

I didn't MAKE you troll.

It doesn't matter why I banned you, besides you were bashing my forum members.

I can ban who I want, when I want on my forum, I have your IP addresses and I WILL contact your ISP. Let's see mommy and daddy dig you out of this hole.

Darkside Robin
your forum members, Man, its starts to make me glad I aint apart of your forum cause you decide things....wow, you must feel good that people s*ck up to u, maybe it makes you feel like a bigger man, than u are not. probably a skinney little geek, no one liked in high school

Darkside Robin
Canada doesn't want anthing to do with u

Ken Kenobi
your forum members, Man, its starts to make me glad I aint apart of your forum cause you decide things....wow, you must feel good that people s*ck up to u, maybe it makes you feel like a bigger man, than u are not. probably a skinney little geek, no one liked in high school

We don't want you there in the first place. If you don't want to be there...tell me, why is it you've socked my forum and also registered on the hidden test forum? Leave us alone, no one wants to talk with you.

There are many other forums out there that you can register at and start anew. Go bug someone else.

Darkside Robin
We don't want you there in the first place. If you don't want to be there...tell me, why is it you've socked my forum and also registered on the hidden test forum? Leave us alone, no one wants to talk with you.

There are many other forums out there that you can register at and start anew. Go bug someone else.

just proving my point, that what your doing is wrong

jango fat
He does have a point. Why don't u send guys a PM in which they can defend themselfes before u ban them? But for the rest he's just a troll

Lord Ganon
LOL!

Ken Kenobi
just proving my point, that what your doing is wrong

I did nothing wrong, you registered on my forum and started bashing the other forum members, when they reciprocated the bashing, you got even more defensive. You were completely at fault. I banned you and you socked my forum. You were banned from KMC for the exact same thing. All these socks of yours are doing nothing to help your case and will eventually get you in even more trouble with your ISP.

Originally posted by jango fat
He does have a point. Why don't u send guys a PM in which they can defend themselfes before u ban them? But for the rest he's just a troll

I felt no need to PM a member who wasn't willing to listen in the first place.

jango fat
Yeah but i mean other members who are here already a long time and are respected

Darkside Robin
well, for one thing, Ken, you are getting very defensive, which makes people understand that you are threatened. Its just that, what ever happened to free speech. I said before on DSA, that people dont appreciate noobs, and I was the only one who got defensive? right?. They Bashed me, but they weren;t banned.

jango fat
Are U Robin Dickside? Ban him!

Lord Ganon
Darkside Robin, let me give you some advice. All your doing is makeing yourself look very stupid and ignorant, the more you do this the more mods will get angry at you, you will eventually get banned so much that the mods will just kick you off, and you will not be able to come back at all. So please don't troll, spam, flame, and bash other people's opinion.

jango fat
Yeah, i bet he even doesn't like SW

Darkside Robin
Well, wheres my opinion, am I not human?

I know I'm upsetting them, its just that changes should be made, where people should (including noobs) be respected.

Lord Ganon
Do you have proof that you are human?

Captain REX
Most Jedi go into a silly stance when they prepare for battle. It's like the martial arts...

Darkside Robin
It was only cause the older members had creditibility to their emperor Ken, that people can be easily banned

PVS
It was only cause the older members had creditibility to their emperor Ken, that people can be easily banned

i just want to smack your parents around for not disciplining you properly.

matreid
Originally posted by PVS
i just want to smack your parents around for not disciplining you properly.

Me too! mad

Darkside Robin
yes people, follow that crap.

I have always been independant but I know my star wars.

I never ever said anything that was stupid to star wars, I may have been sarcastic at times, thats all

Lord Ganon
LOL, your the best n00b ever.

PVS
yes people, follow that crap.

I have always been independant but I know my star wars.

I never ever said anything that was stupid to star wars, I may have been sarcastic at times, thats all
hmmm...interesting

hey guess what?

you will die alone erm

Darkside Robin
Originally posted by PVS
hmmm...interesting

hey guess what?

you will die alone erm

doesn't everyone.

Watch Donnie Darko

PVS
no, i mean the likeliness that anyone will care is approximately 70,321 to 1.

jango fat
Yep, he'll die alone in hell

Lord Ganon
LOL, your still the best n00b ever.

Darkside Robin
Originally posted by PVS
no, i mean the likeliness that anyone will care is approximately 70,321 to 1.

nah, 720 to 1

jango fat
He's DA best noob ever.
(Nah, Morridini 2 was)

Lord Ganon
LOL! Your makeing yourself look like a stupid idiot.

PVS
'noob' is a term for newer members

this guy is a 'troll'

big difference

Darkside Robin
no troll,

Maybe someone will think like me

Lord Ganon
Originally posted by PVS
'noob' is a term for newer members

this guy is a 'troll'

big difference
No, I said it as a insult. But yes he is a troll, spammer, n00b, and a retard.

Darkside Robin
no...

Lord Ganon
YES!

jango fat
Ur a troll, ur not worth living, u deserve tah die

Darkside Robin
no.. but that wans't nice to say regardless

PVS
no troll,

Maybe someone will think like me

plenty have thought like you

they came, they saw, they thought they conquered, and they were banned. you think you're original?

you're just the flavor of the week and soon you'll get an i.p. ban.

that will be the end of you here and nobody will give a shit. nobody will remember, and we'll go on here while you go on with whatever 'life' you have. simple as that.

jango fat
Ya think me not nice? Look at Urself man

Lord Ganon
Stop acting like a retard.

jango fat
Yeah, we get guys like u every day

Darkside Robin
Why should I be banned, for speaking my mind?

PVS
maybe you think the moderators of this site are suckers who have no memory, but i assure you thats not the case.

you are just making yourself look like a total assclown.

jango fat
Das da whole reason u just attack da moderators for chrissake

Lord Ganon
No, your are trolling and spamming the Forums.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/HEAD_ASS.jpg

Darkside Robin
quite possible PVS, But I know u from before, your a bigger as*clown...

Lord Ganon
Maybe he was, but the past does not matter, only the future and the present matters.

Darkside Robin
Originally posted by Lord Ganon
Maybe he was, but the past does not matter, only the future and the present matters.

man, pls shut up, your newbian personallitly is getting annoying

Lord Ganon
LOL, I have a bad newbian personality, look who's talking, you have a bad n00bian personality.

PVS
dont you realise that everyone knows you're a loser

E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E

and from what you've just said that means you've been at this for far longer. you really are the stalker type arent you? whats the problem,
you got no balls so you have to f*** with people online?

what a sad existance

man, you need to end yourself

Darkside Robin
yeah probably, but you know, Ken needs you fools to do his dirty work, a pawn of the controller( or modereator..whatever), distract from the real issue.

I was talking about the issue of banning without any defense. Ken was just mad that I got a link to DSA

Ken Kenobi
well, for one thing, Ken, you are getting very defensive, which makes people understand that you are threatened. Its just that, what ever happened to free speech. I said before on DSA, that people dont appreciate noobs, and I was the only one who got defensive? right?. They Bashed me, but they weren;t banned.

I am getting defensive not because I feel threatened, but because I am tired of dealing with you and banning all your accounts. Get it into your skull, you are not wanted at KMC or DSA ever again. You have already earned myself contacting your ISP, and I could probably get Raz to do the same.

As for the other members, they didn't get banned because they were defending themselves from your hostile intent.

PVS
yeah probably, but you know, Ken needs you fools to do his dirty work, a pawn of the controller( or modereator..whatever), distract from the real issue.

I was talking about the issue of banning without any defense. Ken was just mad that I got a link to DSA

who are you talking to?

do you honestly think anyone cares?

go cry to your mom, maybe she cares

jango fat
So what?

Lord Ganon
Ken banned you because you flamed other people.

jango fat
If he even has a mom. C'mon who raises his kid that bad?

Ken Kenobi

Yes, I asked these people to stick up for themselves. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's more like...I was away from the computer because I have more important things to do than argue with some nitwit stalker on an internet forum. Get a life.

Lord Ganon
He was raised by wolves.

jango fat
This guys like a parasite

Darkside Robin
Beofre I leave, Ken, your a little F*G

Captain REX
Oi...more great examples of just how fun the Episode III forum is... *throws grenade at everyone in the thread 'cept Ken*

Darkside Robin
people only support use cause this is your dumb forum

PVS
yes ken controls us all.

our lives revolve around whether or not he accepts us.

in fact, he has a remote switchboard at his computer which controls our every action.

hey ken, this guy's a live one. he just admitted that he knew me from 'before' which means he's been at this for a while now. i hope you do contact his i.s.p. and urge raz to do the same.

Darkside Robin
Originally posted by PVS
yes ken controls us all.

our lives revolve around whether or not he accepts us.

in fact, he has a remote switchboard at his computer which controls our every action.

hey ken, this guy's a live one. he just admitted that he knew me from 'before' which means he's been at this for a while now. i hope you do contact his i.s.p. and urge raz to do the same.

your a horrible person.

Lord Ganon
You don't have proof that he is a f*g.

Captain REX
Robin, you OBVIOUSLY did not follow my last friendly PM to you. You are becoming a nuisance to the moderators by creating your THIRD sock, and no one is going to support you on anything. KMC has disowned you, and it is not Ken's fault, so leave Ken the hell alone and continue your life on another board.

And PVS, he actually does have that switchboard... wink

jango fat
yeah, against Ken is against me

Darkside Robin
Originally posted by Captain REX
Robin, you OBVIOUSLY did not follow my last friendly PM to you. You are becoming a nuisance to the moderators by creating your THIRD sock, and no one is going to support you on anything. KMC has disowned you, and it is not Ken's fault, so leave Ken the hell alone and continue your life on another board.

And PVS, he actually does have that switchboard... wink

ok, I go now Rex, I hold nothing against you

jango fat
Yes, he's gone.

Lord Ganon
Or is he......................?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by jango fat
Yes, he's gone.

I doubt it.

jango fat
I don't believe it, man he' ll keep returning. He's a parasite

Captain REX
Hopefully he'll listen to me.

jango fat
He's actually gone.
Or his mom sent him to bed

Lord Ganon
No, the wolves did.

Captain REX
Alright, shut up about Robin. It's old.

Ken Kenobi
Robin...sorry, had to do it.

Darkside Robin
No harm, I was out of line

jango fat
He's back

Lord Ganon
LOL!

Darkside Robin
Robin...sorry, had to do it.

I deserve the ban..

Lord Ganon
Woah! This is like a mood swing or something.

Captain REX
Like I said, guys, it's getting old, drop it.

Celebrate
Originally posted by PVS
its a weird pose, ill grant you that.
but WTF are we supposed to discuss about it?
did it really deserve a thread?

stick out tongue

jerlark386
I deserve the ban..

Maybe hes depressed. He provoked me into saying I wish I could murder him.

You know I did'nt mean it, don't you? It would be beyond me to wish I could kill someone I never even saw.

You need a friend or something? I can be your friend if you want. Theres no need to be angry. You don't still hate me do you?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Like I said, guys, it's getting old, drop it.

Did you not hear it the first time?!

jerlark386
No I didn't really hear it per se.

But really, why is it getting old? I think this is far more interesting than the original topic.

Robin Darkside fanscinates me.

jango fat
Yeah, that's right

kalsemo
Aren't threads supposed to get closed once they go off topic... I seem to recall that this should have been about Obi's pose.... and all of the sudden it turned into a catfight.... man, threads of mine have gotten closed for a lot less than this.. why hasn't this one closed yet?????? its WAAAY off topic.....

jango fat
So what? Does this threat annoy u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.