Batman vs Penny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Yep I did it, but not who can win in a fight, We all know thats a far gone fight with Bats being the victory of Gadget's neice. Of a rather one sided fight of couse.

But who is the better Det, Lets Say Mad lead by Dr Claw, goes to Gotham to take over the underworld, of couse the police would send Gadget, and when Penny points Gadget in the right way, he could do no wrong.

Batman gets word of a new under world lord taking over the mobsters and unify the mobster crime lords in Gotham.

I would not pass anything by Penny, and would give Bats a run for his money in solving the case, and may even beat him to the punch on a few clues. But over all I think Bats MAY solve the case before Penny.

CorderaMitchell
Give me some time..................

Joker1237
just because Penny is a little girl, does not mean she is not smart, in fact, she is one of the smartest cartoons I ever seen in a TV show. like I said, it would not be easy. I think Penny would be a better Robin, than Drake or Grayson if we go on Det work.

zachrivard
whos penny???

grey fox
well we all know how batmna 'acts' around children laughing out loud

Joker1237
who is Penny??

Joker1237
stop the child jokes please. Your thinking of the 1960's Batman.

DigiMark007
Penny got caught by Claw's henchmen more than once (the dog 'Brain' too). She's smart but doesn't always see all the angles. Bats usually does. Batman wins out, but has Gadget killed or sent to Sweden and takes Penny on as an apprentice.

-DM

Joker1237
She cant relly fight, But she always seems to escape useing her wits, (OF couse the goons are not as smart as Penny though, And well Claw needs to hire better help)

The thing is she knows how to disarm a nuke, like she did in a few of the shows. I do think Bats would take Penny on as a Apprentice base on her det work, All she needs to learn now is how to fight.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
well we all know how batmna 'acts' around children laughing out loud

I couldn't let this slip by without a proper laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.