Darkhorse Vs. Image

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Team Image
Spawn (original NOT godlike)
Savage Dragon
Gen 13
Witch blade

Team Darkhorse
HELLBOY
Mystery men
Usagi Yojimbo
Queen Alien

RayIsGay
Image,

Spawn would rape even in his begining form.

Tron
Usagi Yojimbo, enough said.wink

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Tron
Usagi Yojimbo, enough said.wink

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

BENITO
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Image,

Spawn would rape even in his begining form. not really come on the Queen alien

he needs a team to help him beat ALL at least

Usagi's just a samuari al though he Could be the key player but again he couldn't beat SPAWN on his own.

Tron
Ummmm, that wasn't really meant to be taken seriously, but whatever.no expression

olympian
Team image. Spawn and Savage Dragon ( what an original name Larsen! ) make the difference.

MERCILOUS
The Mystery men are in this, do you really think either of those two stand a chance against the Flaming Carot?!!!

olympian
Yes carot be dammed!

MERCILOUS
You fool, you know not the mighty powers of the Flaming Carot!!!!!!! Even god like spawn would barely match the might powers of the Flaming Carot!

RayIsGay
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You fool, you know not the mighty powers of the Flaming Carot!!!!!!! Even god like spawn would barely match the might powers of the Flaming Carot!

Have you gone off the deep end?

olympian
You know i got kinda hungry now with this carots talking.....brb!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Have you gone off the deep end?

Dude, he has a carrot head and there's a flame coming out the top! If you think Spawn's necroplasm stuff or Dragons fin can compare to that, I'm afraid you sir, have gone off the deep end.

BENITO
Originally posted by olympian
You know i got kinda hungry now with this carots talking.....brb! yeah I understand how but a flaming carrot would be burn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.