Hercules vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard, that She-Hulk is now above Hercs power level .. is this correct ?

i doubt this... Hercules is awesome.. he es well experienced in comabt ... has no fear.... and he is very powerful

on the other hand ... She-Hulk is now 100+tons level...
who will win

i am not sure

olympian
No one is. The Hercules that She Hulk won the armwrestling contest was still mortal. Some writters say that Hercules in mortal form still has his full strenght. Others that he is depowered in everything strenght included. And Slott who was the writter of that contest didnt made any specification about it.

Wich in the end doesnt really matter that much. Since she was wearing her jupiter suit its more likely that she is indedd stronger than classic Herc right now. Well have to see if they keep it up from now on.

olympian
And about a fight. Slight edge to hercules. Still same class strenght even with some difference and much more experienced with weapons and close combat.

I see it as his fight with Wonder Woman in Jla/Avengers. Without the flight. Both having upperhands in some points of the tussle.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
she hulk. stronger and better looking too

stormfront13
probably she-hulk. i mean, she should be a lot more stronger than him, and she's a pretty good fighter

DrDoom101
what is it with you and these hercules threads?

wolverine8888
hercules and thor are equals and if she hulk dident fight like them and was a speed character I might agree with u. but she hulk is just a weak version of thor and herc she has nuthing on them.

olympian
She Hulk as she was in Slott series was definatly stronger than Mortal Herc.

Probably stronger than immortal Herc as well and Thor. That makes her also stronger than Hulk until he gets really pissed.

wolverine8888
dam

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
well most characters are stronger than hulk till he gets angry and overpowers them

GalacticStorm
She hulk appears stronger however Herc is a much better fighter and is more durable. Herc wins

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hmmmm she hulk is a good fighter too

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
herc loses out to a woman

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hmmmm she hulk is a good fighter too

Not in the same league as Herc. Herc is a warrior an experienced fighter. Jens had some training. Theres no comparison in the skills department. Plus when you factor in the highre durability of Herc then definitely Herc.

Did you see the way She hulk got sparked out by Iron Man in Disassembled? eek!

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
well on her day she hulk is capable of dusting herc easy peasy

severance
she hulk beat the champion of the universe - er doesn't that make her the champion of the universe now.

imo this is b' sh!t. she hulk is a watered down hulk. I don't mind her getting stronger but there is no justification for making her the toughest bad ass on the planet/galaxy

armandovalles
Originally posted by olympian
She Hulk as she was in Slott series was definatly stronger than Mortal Herc.

Probably stronger than immortal Herc as well and Thor. That makes her also stronger than Hulk until he gets really pissed.

Sure She-Hulk is alot stronger than Mortal Herc and she might be close but i dont think she's anywhere close to Thor and definitely not Immortal Herc. Thor lifted the ****ing Midgard Serpent! Thats thousands of tons! Immortal Herc dragged Manhattan (billions of tons) and held the world in orbit (um, hundreds of bajillions of tons)

Wynndar
held the world in orbit? Sounds silly. Like doing a handstand and saying ur holding the Earth.

Anyway....She-Hulk cant beat Herc under normal circumstances. If she trains like she did against Champion then she will hand him his ass...otherwise Herc beats her in two pages.

olympian
"held the world in orbit? Sounds silly. Like doing a handstand and saying ur holding the Earth."

Its just another over the top high end feat. One that regardless belongs to him and Atlas.

"Slott She Hulk" wins against current mortal Herc. That much we know.

What we dont know is how she would fare against the Classic Herc, Thor and Hulk. That wasent specified.

armandovalles
yea here he held the earth just look:

(now u can stop criticizing)

armandovalles
and here's him dragging Manhattan:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.