What else can I do to improve my profile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
The pictures of my favourite movie stars are all going downwards, I'd perfer two on the same line then do another two below then Angelina of her own, sorry Jolie. sad

Anyway I've centered everything to make it look better. Everything is in red & bold, there's a picture of my favourite kind of video game...it's all taking lots of time but I want to make it look good.

Any help or suggestions? Much ablige. cool

Frosty Beverage
try lying

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Frosty Beverage
try lying
About what...& why? blink

DeRFmAn
jesus christ you put waaaaayyy too much effort into it.

Alpha Centauri
Why the hell are Tool in your profile?

You like G4 and Good Charlotte. Don't attempt to soil Tool please.

-AC

DeRFmAn
LOL

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
jesus christ you put waaaaayyy too much effort into it.
Well...I want to do it...well sort of! It's bloody annoying though when all these codes are getting mixed up....

center goes here then /center goes there...image of Jackie goes there...then I end up with two pictues of Jackie instead of one of him & Jet Li...oh dear.. smile

DeRFmAn
thats how it goes man they tend to take the good with the bad....but I feel the same way.

Blue Dragon
Everything as it's ups & downs...no that's not right... erm you know what I mean.

Jackie Malfoy
I would keep it.It looks fine you do not have to improve it.JM

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why the hell are Tool in your profile?

You like G4 and Good Charlotte. Don't attempt to soil Tool please.

-AC
I didn't see this post...nevermind. What's wrong with liking Tool? G4 is a one off kind of music I like, everything else is rock.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I would keep it.It looks fine you do not have to improve it.JM
Thanks for the comment. smile I know it already looks great but...you know there might be something else...besides, I want my movie stars moving a little. Instead of having a list of 5 pictures it just looks too big...I want 2 next to each other.

Jackie Malfoy
Your welcome Dragon.Well I hope you get it the way you like it.JM

Blue Dragon
Thanks. big grin

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
The pictures of my favourite movie stars are all going downwards, I'd perfer two on the same line then do another two below then Angelina of her own, sorry Jolie. sad

Anyway I've centered everything to make it look better. Everything is in red & bold, there's a picture of my favourite kind of video game...it's all taking lots of time but I want to make it look good.

Where it says "Zelda is God of all games"

I reckon a nice "Restricted" would go nicely...

stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
Wow. You were really into that, huh?

no expression

messed

huh

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Frosty Beverage
try lying

laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Is it illegal to put those pictures in?

I wasn't sure...

Damien B
I have no clue try a new hobby

babysooner13
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

Where do you go to make one anyway?

Blue Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.