Weird Haircuts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
If you could cut your hair weird for ONE day...what would you do>?

Frosty Beverage
bald

ayjay
woooaaa.....now THATS just plain craazy>__<

WickedTexasMomA
Uhhh well I don't know.My hair is like my pride and joy, its down to my calves.I guess I would shave my head again,didn't have to **** with it for weeks when it was like that.lol

Jackie Malfoy
I would spike it up and cut the middle of my hair so I have one bald spot!jm

ayjay
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Uhhh well I don't know.My hair is like my pride and joy, its down to my calves.I guess I would shave my head again,didn't have to **** with it for weeks when it was like that.lol

hehe..well think of it as one day..the next day it wuold go back to being normal...but for ONE day...sumtin totally funky you'd do

WickedTexasMomA
Hmm well then, a Mohawk!

ayjay
ko0oL!..i think i'd get like a spiked chess board pattern >__<...i'd look like a total No0B !

Fionnuala
I'd see how I looked with short hair and a fringe, I'd also like to dye it lot's of diferent colours....oooo..or have it really really long...or shave it off stick out tongue

ayjay
haha...woaaaa.....yeaah, i'd wanna get dark BLUE hair ^__^

WickedTexasMomA
Weirdest color I ever dyed my hair,half black and half white.lol

Kosta

WHOA! Thats long! no expression! Do you just leave it hanging or do you style it somehow?

Kosta
Ive never done anything outrageous with my hair, nor do I really want to.

WickedTexasMomA
Norm I leave it down, but if im on my bike I tend to braid it so the wind doesn't get it knoted up.

ayjay
woow...down to ur calfs....thats heaps long...how many times have you cut your hair?

WickedTexasMomA
I kept my head shaved till I was 16,i've let it grow out ever sense, I trim it twice a year.

Kosta
And you ride a motorbike? Please tell me its a harley! droolio

WickedTexasMomA
lol Yea, one of them is a 1945 Harley thats been in my family for years and years.lolAnother is a panhandel.

Kosta
That kicks copious ammounts of a$$ and then some droolio

WickedTexasMomA
lol I hardly ride them around tho, there mostly for show. Im riding around in my new h3 I bought..XD

ayjay
wooooaa....harley...droolio

Kosta
hey TexasMomma i just noticed your Birthday is the day before mine! Leos Rock rockon

WickedTexasMomA
lol..my Leo ID card XD

Kosta
lol..my Leo ID card XD

ROFL thats awesome, I want one laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
I bought it at spencers awhile back for 4bucks.lol I thought it was funny.

Kosta
Its hillarious. laughing out loud

ayjay
hahahaha!! dats funny..although...'jerking off' would be kinda...hard for you ryt? *excuse the pun*

WickedTexasMomA
Hey I have a strap on..LOL

ayjay
hahahah!!! >___<...touche...

WickedTexasMomA
lol I kept it from my lesbo days.lol

ayjay
>__<....WOooaaa!..Too much info! LOL!

WickedTexasMomA
You know you wanted to hear that, you even want to see the videos!

ayjay
>__<....must ...not...be...tempted.....

SlipknoT
I kept my head shaved till I was 16,i've let it grow out ever sense, I trim it twice a year. you are a girl and you had a shaved head? confused

Rob Owns You
I wonder what I would look like with long hair...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Kosta
hey TexasMomma i just noticed your Birthday is the day before mine! Leos Rock rockon Your birthday is the Day after Mine! eek! Yesterday wasnt really my B-day Deano just made that thread stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.