Blaise Zabini

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daeri
In the first book there is a Blaise Zabini, but it isn't clear if it is a boy or a girl.. what do you think he/she is?

More Information:

Blaise Zabini is a Slytherin, same age as Harry and Draco.. Blaise's name can be used as a girl name, and as a boy name.. more I do not know about Blaise, love to hear some more though..

air
Blaise Zabini is male, JK has stated this on her website

daeri
Makes it strange, in the dutch version he is a girl stick out tongue

NightCrawler341
How bout we just call it "it".

daeri
I really really like to know if the dutch version sucks :P

air
JK said that Blaise is male

daeri
Originally posted by air
JK said that Blaise is male

Yeah, I know you said it before, but in the dutch version blaise is a girl... because her name is Bella Zabini .. Bella is a girl name

tigress
I think that Blaise shouldve been a girl no matter what JHK wrote lol in my fic Blaise will be a girl, of all the fics Ive read Blaise as a girl is totally cool and shuts pansy up lol

RoguePw25
I've heard of this dude all over and I have no idea who he is. He's obviously a major character for Book 6, but do we know anything else about him?

daeri
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I've heard of this dude all over and I have no idea who he is. He's obviously a major character for Book 6, but do we know anything else about him?

I don't know if he's a major character for book 6.. he's mentiont only once in book 1, at the sorting ceremony, he was sorted in Slytherin, more we don't know..

Hermione202
But will JK just pop him into one of the last two books when she hardly ever mentioned him.It might be more exciting with an extra slytherin.SHes never mentioned him taunting others like she does with the others.who knows what kind of person he is

tigress
hes supposed to be one of draco's lackeys lol im sure he'll end up a DE like his daddy 'grins'

Tommys-boys
Blaise Zabini is a boy, as released on the jk rowling site.
But in the dutch version i couldnt find him\her. So who is (s)he in dutch?

The Phantom
Originally posted by tigress
I think that Blaise shouldve been a girl no matter what JHK wrote lol in my fic Blaise will be a girl, of all the fics Ive read Blaise as a girl is totally cool and shuts pansy up lol I know this is late but I just read this thread and saw you posted this and would like to say I will like beat you across the head for saying that. YOu are one of the many people who say JKR is wrong about her own books, and for that you deserve mega beating.

daeri
Originally posted by Tommys-boys
Blaise Zabini is a boy, as released on the jk rowling site.
But in the dutch version i couldnt find him\her. So who is (s)he in dutch?

Bella Zabini

Draco69
Blase Zabini is a boy...and apparently (unless I ready it wrong) black.

weegie
OMG He's Black???.......So what??!!

Some_Black_Guy
Originally posted by weegie

LOL

birthoftheforce
blaise is a boy it says so in book 6

Draco69
Originally posted by weegie

It's just enormously surprising that J.K. Rowling was humane enough to put another black character except poor Dean Thomas who's apparently the only black person in the wizarding world sad .

It was also surprising because his name is purely Italian.

DarkC
Originally posted by The Phantom
I know this is late but I just read this thread and saw you posted this and would like to say I will like beat you across the head for saying that. YOu are one of the many people who say JKR is wrong about her own books, and for that you deserve mega beating.
Dude, leave tigress alone. It's just her opinion and you can't bash her for that.

daeri
Originally posted by Draco69
It's just enormously surprising that J.K. Rowling was humane enough to put another black character except poor Dean Thomas who's apparently the only black person in the wizarding world sad .

It was also surprising because his name is purely Italian.

that friend of Fred and George, the one with the spider is black also, he has dreads.. cool

Some_Black_Guy
Originally posted by daeri
that friend of Fred and George, the one with the spider is black also, he has dreads.. cool

Oh, that's Lee Jordan, and Alicia Spinnet is black also right? Then there's Kingsley Shacklebolt. I think the book is just realistic. If there were too many black characters it would make the book unrealistic because there's more whites in England.

She does mention African Wizards though in the Goblet of Fire and Wizards from different backgrounds. If the book was based on African Wizards and not English Wizards I'm sure it would be the opposite, there would probably be like a handful of whites because whites are a minority in Africa.

I think J.K. is humane, she's great!

Rave X
Zabini a girl in Dutch? OMFG sick

daeri
Originally posted by Rave X
Zabini a girl in Dutch? OMFG sick

I didn't make it op! eek!

zac_j
Originally posted by daeri
Bella Zabini

she was wrong about the slytherin quidditch captain, he stayed 1 more year than wood and she admitted she messed up.

bubbles33
blaise is a guy, it says in book 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.