Miscellanious and Oddball Questions about Episode III [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Alright, to save thread space and unneeded bashing, how about we have a general question thread? This way, we don't need to make a thread for each little question, i.e. Why did Obi-Wan not shave his beard in Episode III? or does Palpatine have a booger? We had this sort of thread in the Matrix forum when Revolutions came out and it worked quite well. So, question away.

jango fat
Ok good idea

Red Superfly
Why is Jabba The Hutt fat?

JKozzy
Jabba's not in Episode III stick out tongue

Red Superfly
New question: Why isn't Jabba The Hutt in Episode III? stick out tongue

JKozzy
Hm. Good question. Maybe his influence upon Anakin just wasn't great enough in order to have him put in the movie.

Red Superfly
Maybe it's because he is fat?

JKozzy
You know, maybe. Just maybe yes

ShadowKing
Why didn't Anakin make a red lightsaber?
Why didn't Sidious know Obi-Wan was going to Mustafar?
Why didn't Yoda stick around and fight the Clones and Sidious?
Why didn't Padme want to live for her children?
Why didn't Obi-Wan just cut off Anakin's head?
Why didn't Bail help Jett Zukassa?
Why didn't Agen Kolar block Sidious' first thrust?

See what kind of mess you started....this could go on forever! embarrasment

JKozzy
Better in here than out there, trust me.

Red Superfly
lol everytime I read "Jett Zukassa"

I keep thinking "Jett sucks ass"

General Zodiac
Why didn't Anakin make a red lightsaber? Geoerge didn't want him have one cause then Luke would have a red saber in ANH.

Why didn't Sidious know Obi-Wan was going to Mustafar? Cause He thought Anakin wouldn't tell anyone

Why didn't Yoda stick around and fight the Clones and Sidious? He's old and GL didn't want him to.

Why didn't Padme want to live for her children? Cause she's a woman and GL didn't want her to live.

Why didn't Obi-Wan just cut off Anakin's head? Brotherly Love, and GL had to keep him for 4-6.

Why didn't Bail help Jett Zukassa? He didn't want to.

Why didn't Agen Kolar block Sidious' first thrust? He's stupid and slow.

jango fat
Yeah guys, keep on rocking.

General Zodiac
Any more questions? All of them will answer:
Because George Lucas wanted it that way.

jango fat
Why was Anakin in ROTS?

chubbychipmunk
who ever knew that darth vader could be so hot?

no no jk lol

the answer to.. "y does ob1 have a beard in III">>>>i think it's because to make him look older and not too young

General Zodiac
George Lucas wanted Obi to have a beard

SnakeEyes
Ah yes, but what if I were to ask: Why did George Lucas want Obi-wan to have a beard in Episode Three?

jango fat
LOL

starwarsrules14
My question is if SW takes place in a galaxy far far away why does Obi Wan have that british accent?

General Zodiac
Ah yes, but what if I were to ask: Why did George Lucas want Obi-wan to have a beard in Episode Three?
Because that's the way God made GL.

jango fat
Why did God make GL that way?

General Zodiac
Because he's God. Ever watch Family Guy? He does what he wants.
God: Let me light that for you.
Girl: Thanks.
God: Magic fingers. (Girl explodes) Jesus Christ!
Jesus: What?
God: Let's roll.

jango fat
But why?

General Zodiac
Well it starts when a man meets a woman. The man takes his rod and places it into the lady's golf hole. The man then adds milk into the golf hole and a little baby is born. doctor

jango fat
Yeah i knew that.

General Zodiac
Here I shall explain all:
When a cow enters a room it goes dark. The cow falls dead is turned into bacon. The bacon is then fed to pigs and the pigs turn to bacon.

jango fat
wow ur a genious

Captain REX
I'd go with General Zodiac's answers, but they're all half-assed... stick out tongue

And cows can't turn into bacon, genius.

jango fat
They can

Captain REX
I've never seen cow bacon. Bacon is from pigs. stick out tongue

General Zodiac
Oh course they do. That's how we get bacon from pigs. Didn't you read it all.

Captain REX
Yeah...logic is seriously screwed up here. I feel like I'm reading Alice in Wonderland or something...

Anyway!

Why didn't Anakin make a red lightsaber? - Better question: Why bother making another lightsaber when he's already got one?

Why didn't Sidious know Obi-Wan was going to Mustafar? - He didn't?

Why didn't Yoda stick around and fight the Clones and Sidious? - Because he had lost his lightsaber.

Why didn't Padme want to live for her children? - Because Anakin had mentally killed her. Her heart was broken, and she had not fallen madly in love with her children...

Why didn't Obi-Wan just cut off Anakin's head? - He couldn't.

Why didn't Bail help Jett Zukassa? - Better question: How is Bail going to fight through an army of clone troopers with a pistol?

Why didn't Agen Kolar block Sidious' first thrust? - Because Agen Kolar was a minor Jedi character and needed to be killed to show Palpatine's skill with a lightsaber.

General Zodiac
And George wanted it that way.

Captain REX
Everything in Star Wars is wanted George's way.

General Zodiac
Not the books and video games.

Captain REX
If I were talking about EU, I'd be in the EU section. stick out tongue

jango fat
Why do people hate EU?

General Zodiac
blink

Captain REX
We don't hate it, it's just completely irrelevant to the movies. big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by jango fat
Why do people hate EU?

I love EU, but I think of EU as in a "What If..." kind of way, it's not relevant to the main story, so it doesn't matter.

Darth Travizzle
Why GL decide to make Star Wars?

General Zodiac
Because he loved the stars and loved sci-fi movies and wanted to make them pop. again.

jerlark386
Can the Jedi fly?

Captain REX
...I was going to say something witty and sarcastic, but this thread just isn't worth it.

jango fat
REx ur sig rocks

ShadowKing
To Gen Zodiac...

Obi has brotherly love for Anakin? Yeah...when my brother goes bad I will cut off all of his organic limbs and let him burn to a crisp so he will suffer and die...

As a Jedi, he should have killed him. Not out of anger or pity, just to be expedient.

and also, my questions were rhetorical...they did not need answers, I was only trying to show how quickly silly questions could be asked.

Why do Clone Troopers shoot Aayla like a hundred frikkin times...is her skin more impenetrable than others?

Who implanted Order 66 in the Clones? Sidious? The Kaminoans? Jango Fett? Dooku?

What happened to the Wookiees? Were they all killed (except Chewbacca) or enslaved?

Why would Yoda need to use his lightsaber if he can force push them around like matchsticks?

Who, what, where, how , why?

eek!

jango fat
If anyone has any Questions, ask. Tommorrow i'm gonna have da DVD.

Echuu
Originally posted by ShadowKing
Obi has brotherly love for Anakin? Yeah...when my brother goes bad I will cut off all of his organic limbs and let him burn to a crisp so he will suffer and die...

Why do Clone Troopers shoot Aayla like a hundred frikkin times...is her skin more impenetrable than others?

Who implanted Order 66 in the Clones? Sidious? The Kaminoans? Jango Fett? Dooku?

What happened to the Wookiees? Were they all killed (except Chewbacca) or enslaved?

Yes, Obi-Wan was defending himself from Anakin. That's why the limbs went bye bye.

As for Aayla; she was just too sexually attractive. She was starting to change the clones genetic make-up around and so they wanted to make sure she was completely deformed to prevent any evil face
laughing out loud that was dumb

The wookies that resisted were killed; the rest were inslaved. EU helps answers that.

General Zodiac
hy do Clone Troopers shoot Aayla like a hundred frikkin times...is her skin more impenetrable than others?
They were bored

Sidious. No one else knew of this expect Dooku and the clones were after him.

They lived happily ever after.

Why would Yoda need to use his lightsaber if he can force push them around like matchsticks?
To look cooler

jerlark386
I wonder if it possible for Anakin to *force choke himself.

General Zodiac
Why didn't the Empire make a dozen DeathStars? They had 20 years.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Why didn't the Empire make a dozen DeathStars? They had 20 years. How do you suppose some shmo sub-contractor working on the second Death Star felt when the news got out about what happened to the FIRST one?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
How do you suppose some shmo sub-contractor working on the second Death Star felt when the news got out about what happened to the FIRST one?
well, i'm sure he took out some kind of injury insurance or something to help his family out in the event of injury or death..
...and wasn't this already dicussed in clerks?

ickeris2003
does yoda ever take a crap??? hahahahahaha jk. im just bored ok dont shoot me or anything * look around room and runs away...

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
How do you suppose some shmo sub-contractor working on the second Death Star felt when the news got out about what happened to the FIRST one?

...........good thing we started a second one?

dflood
why doesnt sidious have a lightsaber in return of the jedi?

matreid
Because he thought it was to trivial a weapon to carry around. Also, with no Jedi left, why would he need one?

General Zodiac
He knew about Luke.

matreid
Yah, but with Vader there...he didn't need one. He knew Vader would protect him from Luke.

JKozzy
That, and if he didn't have Vader's interferance, he could have finished Luke off w/ lightning. And, everything had been going as he had forseen.

Anakin'sWife2
Why didn't Padme want to go with Anakin on the Darkside?

General Zodiac
She's loyal to the Republic.

Ogami Itto
why put the controls of a sheild OUTSIDE a sheild??????? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

General Zodiac
So they can destroy it.

bilb
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
why put the controls of a sheild OUTSIDE a sheild??????? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Now THAT is a good question! laughing

dflood

Darth_fury
if he is the sith lord they have been looking 4 they know he is powerful and will have a plot against the council or did u know that already

jedi90
Originally posted by dflood
why doesnt sidious have a lightsaber in return of the jedi?

who says he doesn't have one? its not like luke tried to attack him with his saber, he threw it away. remember, palps was talking smack to luke as he shocked him with the force lightning, so i think he just wanted to kill him slowly.

Dark Lord Plo
plo koon's amazing color changing lightsaber?

dflood
HE DOESNT HAVE A COLOUR CHANGING LIGHTSABER ...........

HE ALWAYS HAD BLUE .....ORIGINALLY HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A YELLOW .....

IN THE FILMS HE IS NEVER SEEN WITH A YELLOW THEREFOR I WOULD ASSUME IT WAS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUU

GL changed the idea of multi-coloured lightsabers cause he didnt want lightsaber affairs to look like lollipop affairs

parrrttimeangel
How did C3PO did become gold?
I wonder...because you know in the second movie 'Attack of the clones' C3PO is grey and then in the third movie he is Gold!How did he do that?Just fixxed or what?And why Become all the cute guys evil?And turn into a ugly(burning)thing?Why?Why? wink

The Ones
in the clone wars, 3po explains that when he's serving a senator (padme) he has to look good. so he got gold plating

PVS
he was stuffed into a rancor's colon and came out that color.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by PVS
he was stuffed into a rancor's colon and came out that color.

Terrible and twisted...

my kind of response! thumb up

laughing

Red Superfly
Paint.

DarkYoda
ILM

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Paint.

eek! laughing

ShadowKing
Alchemy (magic for those from New Jersey) cool

ooohh snap!

Stunrun
Originally posted by Ogami Itto

yes, the most SANE question yet

ShadowKing
Where is Boba during the fall of the Jedi? I would think he would have liked to be there to see Mace get fired up. Wouldn't Sidious know about him?

uuummmmpa ooooommmmmba happy

bilb
Probably off being trained to be the badass he becomes in ESB stick out tongue

LordSorgo
Originally posted by bilb
Probably off being trained to be the badass he becomes in ESB stick out tongue

hehehe!

INDEED.

mysterio69
i wonder who'll train him? is it in eu?

General Zodiac
What badass? He did nothing. He fired a few shoots at Luke in ESB and fell into a pit in ROTJ.

mysterio69
well, that's a testament to how badass he is. he didn't do all that much...except track solo...and yet he's still a badass.

Stunrun
Originally posted by mysterio69
i wonder who'll train him? is it in eu?

i think Aurra Sing gives him a lil guidence. I can go into further detail - accept in the EU forum stick out tongue

jerlark386
Will this thread end up turning into a blackhole?

Apex512
I have a question. Why in the movies does Mace do all the talking on the council? Yoda just sits back and looks and only puts in wise bits of info. I know that makes Yoda sound wise but isn't it his council? Or is Mace really the council's leader? Is Mace like an intern to take over in a few years or does Yoda just have Mace to do all the talking for him?

bilb
Mace has ADD.. he cant STFU stick out tongue

bilb
What badass? He did nothing. He fired a few shoots at Luke in ESB and fell into a pit in ROTJ.

well he DID track han & walked around in that uber cool uniform.. what else do you need? stick out tongue

General Zodiac
huh

Darth Zenemij
Really, this is an honest question... Was Obi Wan Bi?

bilb
oh FFS

mysterio69
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
Really, this is an honest question... Was Obi Wan Bi?

no way. he was all about the ladies. he's like the capt. kirk of the SW universe.

General Zodiac
Obi-Wan doesn't care about women. What do you think Yoda teaches the Younglings?
Yoda: Women are your enemy. They will make you hold pocketbooks all day and go shoe shopping for hours. Better to stay away from them you will.

mysterio69
that's what jedi mind tricks are for. duh.

Sith-Nerd
Why didn't Anakin make a red lightsaber? Geoerge didn't want him have one cause then Luke would have a red saber in ANH.

Why didn't Sidious know Obi-Wan was going to Mustafar? Cause He thought Anakin wouldn't tell anyone

Why didn't Yoda stick around and fight the Clones and Sidious? He's old and GL didn't want him to.

Why didn't Padme want to live for her children? Cause she's a woman and GL didn't want her to live.

Why didn't Obi-Wan just cut off Anakin's head? Brotherly Love, and GL had to keep him for 4-6.

LOL, i like your "explainations"....... very simple

dflood
does anyone know yhe name of the song that plays in episode 3 when anikan is marching into the jedi temple

ShadowKing
that was from Attack of the Clones...I can't remember the name of it but it was used in the Geonosis arena scene when the animals were released on Obi, Anakin, and Padme.

Darth_fury
i think the the song is the imperial march

Captain REX
In that case, Darth Fury, you need to listen to 'Imperial March' a few more times, because that's a snippet from AOTC's 'Love Pledge & The Arena' soundtrack.

Next Venom_girl
Why did Obi Wan just leave him there?

KMCF

Anakin didnt have time to make a Red Lightsaber He destroyed The Jedi and fought Obi Wan in a few hours. Plus if he did have a red lightsaber Obi Can make it blue.

Yoda lost his Lightsaber.

Padme was heart broken.

Obi Wan held bak on Anakin and he didnt want to kill him.

Bail was Frozen from watching the Death of the Padawan.

Agen Color didnt see that Strike Coming.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why didn't Anakin make a red lightsaber? - Better question: Why bother making another lightsaber when he's already got one?

Why didn't Sidious know Obi-Wan was going to Mustafar? - He didn't?

Why didn't Yoda stick around and fight the Clones and Sidious? - Because he had lost his lightsaber.

Why didn't Padme want to live for her children? - Because Anakin had mentally killed her. Her heart was broken, and she had not fallen madly in love with her children...

Why didn't Obi-Wan just cut off Anakin's head? - He couldn't.

Why didn't Bail help Jett Zukassa? - Better question: How is Bail going to fight through an army of clone troopers with a pistol?

Why didn't Agen Kolar block Sidious' first thrust? - Because Agen Kolar was a minor Jedi character and needed to be killed to show Palpatine's skill with a lightsaber.

Why we're still answering these is confusing to me, I already put my comments.

DarkAge
Did Christensen use the same lightsaber hilt as Hamill used in A New Hope?

SithHappens
Why didn't Obi Wan keep the baby Luke to train him when he became an infant instead of like 20 years old?

DeVi| D0do
Because he wanted Luke to grow up with a family. So he could learn to love. After everything it is love that saves the day. Luke's love for his sister and friends, and Anakin's love for his son.

dflood
but love leads to attatchment no?

ShadowKing
and at the age of ten, too old for the training he is..

dflood
anyone know the name of the song in SW ,, its the one that is played at the end of ep3 before the credits

tlbauerle
The "Force Theme" is how it is commonly referred to.

snake_eyes616
the Force has a theme song? damn.

JediStang
Originally posted by Red Superfly
lol everytime I read "Jett Zukassa"

I keep thinking "Jett sucks ass"

Haha, Lucas will come down upon you and smite you

GAAH!!

Dirk Jade
Originally posted by starwarsrules14
My question is if SW takes place in a galaxy far far away why does Obi Wan have that british accent? laughing
Isnt the reason Anakin fell to the dark side cause he wanted to save padme' from dying at birth... yet the reason she died at birth was that he fell to the dark side? Didn'nt Anakin Bring Balance to the force in episode 3 cause at the end there were 2 jedi (obiwan and yoda) and 2 sith (Darth Vader and Darth Sidious) so what was the point of 4,5,6?

Wasn't Anakin like 16 when he and padme' got merried? Statutory rape? anyone?

Sadako of Girth
"Isnt the reason Anakin fell to the dark side cause he wanted to save padme' from dying at birth... yet the reason she died at birth was that he fell to the dark side?"

Indeed thats irony for you....

"Didn'nt Anakin Bring Balance to the force in episode 3 cause at the end there were 2 jedi (obiwan and yoda) and 2 sith (Darth Vader and Darth Sidious) so what was the point of 4,5,6?"

The dark side is immediately stronger.. Plus the Sith ruled the galaxy and had to be de-throned too....

"Wasn't Anakin like 16 when he and padme' got merried? Statutory rape? anyone?"

Depends where you live..... Here 16 is the legal age of concent...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by DarkAge

Nah.... A similar one, but a different one nonetheless..

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by DarkAge

It is not the exact same one of course, but it is made to look just like it. GL said that everyone got to design their own saber except Christianson(sorry if the spellings incorrect) because he had to use one that looked like the one In "A New Hope"

Astro
Why are they NOT selling the movie in VHS format for those folks who want to complete their collection???

And yes I have them all on DVD........I also have all the rest except this last movie on VHS, this collection was started years ago. Its dumb not to make this available for those of us wanting to complete this collection. I have looked EVERYWHERE online anyway............cant find it anywhere.

The Ones
get the DVD and record it to your VHS

JKozzy
Originally posted by The Ones
get the DVD and record it to your VHS

starwarsrules14
If Anakin misses Padme so much when he is off at war, why dosen't he get a dog?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.