Weird but Funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I heard one of my friends knew this one girl who cheated by putting the answers in her bra. So when she was taking the test or whatever, she would look down there. And the teacher didn't do anything coz' he would get fired if anyone found out he was looking down some 17-year-old's top.

laughing out loud

xLiNdS x 622x
Thats a good idea...i should try that some time shifty

WickedTexasMomA
hahaha thats just great!

Neo_Version 7
Isn't it?!

laughing out loud

T.M
thats great

if only i had breasts yes

Neo_Version 7
That's weird...erm

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by T.M
thats great

if only i had breasts yes
You can pretend icon_rolleyes

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I heard one of my friends knew this one girl who cheated by putting the answers in her bra. So when she was taking the test or whatever, she would look down there. And the teacher didn't do anything coz' he would get fired if anyone found out he was looking down some 17-year-old's top.

laughing out loud
Oo Niceeeee...*Writes the idea down*

DanZeke25
I cant believe you guys never heard of this idea before, ive known about it for a long time

Clovie
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

laughing out loud old idea. erm

i have never tried that though erm

CorderaMitchell
Its a classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.