Jedi Outcast Demo is out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Head on over to the link below provided by TFN.

TFN Video Games -- Jedi Outcast Demo

LanceWindu
Can someone help me with this thing?

Is the level you start in on the demo the same one that's in the game? Or is it the special new one?

If someone could help me get through with this level it would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the room with the shield generator and can't find a way out, except for the way I went in. And the place I was before that I thought I checked everything for switches and stuff.

You can help me with this by the message boards here or by e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected]

LanceWindu
Nevermind about the help. I figured the game out. I wasn't finding the elevator in the shield generator because it was so dark and my goggles ran out of batteries. But since I figured that out I finished the game eventually. It wasn't really that hard. I even got to duel a Reborn.

Ushgarak
It's an entirely district level.

yerssot
NOW they make a demo?

Ushgarak
It's not at all uncommon to wait until after release. Making a demo is time consuming and puts back the main release date of done before.

LanceWindu
You should check it out yerss. It's really fun and it gets you into the feel of the real game too.

Julie
I don't think I'll get Jedi Outcast because I want to save my money to buy Knights of the Old Republic...and hopefully a voice commander.... wink

LanceWindu
I'm gonna try to get Galaxies.

Why don't you download the demo Julie? Then you could see if it is a good game or not.

Julie
Maybe I will one day, but right now I feel like being lazy stick out tongue

yerssot
already have it, from the premiere day here

LanceWindu
I thought I remember reading you saying you didn't have it.

Anyways even if you have the game, it's a whole new level. You should really check it out.

Julie
Right now I'm eager to get my hands on KOTOR so I don't think I'll buy Jedi Outcast

LanceWindu
But I can tell you Jedi Outcast is great. We don't know what KOTOR will be like yet.

yerssot
Lance, that was last month!

LanceWindu
So what? It's a great game.

yerssot
I know cool

LanceWindu
So have any of you tried the demo yet? I advise everyone to try it because it has a new level. An easy one but still it's fun, especially the reflective floor at the end.

yerssot
nope, no time

LanceWindu
For cable or faster it is a really short download. And the game itself is easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.