xanatos vs aotc anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simpsons
who will win

Darth Plagues
Xantos is the former apprentice of Qui-Gon Jinn, Xanatos was taken away from the two things he loved most at an early age: Crion, his father, and Telos, his home planet. When Qui-Gon kills Xanatos's father after Crion turns to the dark side, Xanatos picked up a burnt ring and pressed it to his cheek. The half-circle scar is his "trademark." He presents troubles for Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars Jedi Apprentice series of books. Xanatos once planted a bomb in the Jedi Temple's room of a Thosand Fountains almost killing many major Jedi including Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti, Stass Allie, Pablo-Jill, Coleman Trebor, Oppo Rancisis, Yarael Poof, Yaddle, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Jedi thwarted his plan and he fled to Telos. Qui-Gon Jinn followed him there to put his former padawan to justice but rather than being brought under the mercy of his old master, Xanatos killed himself.

(Source: Wikipedia)

^ There is some information on Xanatos if you don't know who the character is...

I'd say Xantos could probably win this one, because he has more experience also Anakin at this time is arrogant of his powers. It got in the way of his battle with Count Dooku in AOTC and it will most likely get in the way here.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
I think Xanatos, AOTC Ani is too whiney, and isnt focused enough.

ROTS Anakin would eat him for brunch though.

simpsons
yes i have read the dark rival before

Fishy
Don't know the guy but from what I just read Xanatos... Anakin is a whiny ***** anyway, he couldn't beat a half assed youngling because he thinks he would.

DarthChris
I say Xantos even though I've only read the first two books but not the third if any one can tell me the name of the third book I'd appreciate it.

Darth_Glentract
Mark of the Crown I believe. Xantos would win.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Mark of the Crown I believe. Xantos would win. thanks

Darth Sparhawk
Xanatos is as arrogant as Anakin, in my opinion, more experienced, but less talented IMO. I guess that Anakin will win.

darthsith19
Xanatos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.