I just got wed in LAS VEGAS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No_life_in_me
I just got married in Las Vegas to my bf!It was so romantic we went to Cesar's Palace after the ceremony. http://www.dantedesigngallery.com/images/headpieces/samantha-silver_lg.jpg
my headpiece

Bardock42
Good for thou

Antillies
nice thumb up

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by No_life_in_me
I just got married in Las Vegas to my bf!It was so romantic we went to Cesar's Palace after the ceremony. http://www.dantedesigngallery.com/images/headpieces/samantha-silver_lg.jpg
my headpiece

"I no longer want to marry my boyfriend, all he wants is sex from my friend"

Bullshit.

Fionnuala
Classy...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Classy...

More like bullshit, that's GothPrincess, she's a liar.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
More like bullshit, that's GothPrincess, she's a liar. Ohh..her...she reminds me of the anakin girl..got that stalkerish quality about her..messed

Bardock42
More like bullshit, that's GothPrincess, she's a liar.

You show her Keny

Ken Kenobi
Ohh..her...she reminds me of the anakin girl..got that stalkerish quality about her..messed

She went from saying "Should I marry my BF?" to "I hate him, all he wants is sex from my friend" all this follows "Mist, can I be your girlfriend?"

Anyways, Las Vegas weddings do not give you a head piece to wear, I live in Vegas sistah, I know the in's and out's.

Fionnuala
She went from saying "Should I marry my BF?" to "I hate him, all he wants is sex from my friend" all this follows "Mist, can I be your girlfriend?"

Anyways, Las Vegas weddings do not give you a head piece to wear, I live in Vegas sistah, I know the in's and out's. That is bizzare...sounds utterly fake to me...

btw I love your sig and av...Family Guys great happy

Bardock42
Good Avi..I agree

Ken Kenobi
That is bizzare...sounds utterly fake to me...

btw I love your sig and av...Family Guys great happy

Someone just craving attention. Kinda sad.

Thanks, happy, I just wish I could have the avatar match the signatures color.

Fionnuala
Someone just craving attention. Kinda sad.

Thanks, happy, I just wish I could have the avatar match the signatures color. 'Tis..though why they'd do it on an internet message board I don't know..confused

Can you not do that? ...it looks good anyway..blue and pink can look good together...plus the babies wearing blue in the av which goes with the sig messed ...I'm shutting up now.. big grin embarrasment

§P0oONY
"I no longer want to marry my boyfriend, all he wants is sex from my friend"

Bullshit. Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
More like bullshit, that's GothPrincess, she's a liar. Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Anyways, Las Vegas weddings do not give you a head piece to wear, I live in Vegas sistah, I know the in's and out's.

Although I hate to do it..... *gulp* I agree with Ken on this one

Ken Kenobi

Fëanor
my headpiece omg!!! really? i'm in vegas right now!!!eek!

Mist
thats funny..take everything ken said, and add this:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i pity whoever it is...i really do....you have my deepest sympathies...

Ken Kenobi

Imaginary
Originally posted by Mist
thats funny..take everything ken said, and add this:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

i pity whoever it is...i really do....you have my deepest sympathies...

I reckon it's Deano.

TheFilmProphet
I just got married in Las Vegas to my bf!It was so romantic we went to Cesar's Palace after the ceremony.

http://image-hosting.olnevhost.net/images/2584-nobody_loves_you.jpg

Piggle Humsy
lmao!!

hysterical

Ken Kenobi
I forgot to mention, she PM'ed me and said that she bought her headpiece on eBay, they didn't have it at the drive thru chapel. laughing out loud

NLIM: "I'm gonna go on this here eBay, and buy a fake plastic headpiece to wear to our cheapo wedding."

Her supposed BF/Husband: "Only the best for you on your special day, ain't that right cupcake? Now hop on up and get me a beer from the fridgiator and turn on the TV to wrasslin'."

Mist
lame.

TheFilmProphet
I forgot to mention, she PM'ed me and said that she bought her headpiece on eBay, they didn't have it at the drive thru chapel. laughing out loud

NLIM: "I'm gonna go on this here eBay, and buy a fake plastic headpiece to wear to our cheapo wedding."

Her supposed BF/Husband: "Only the best for you on your special day, ain't that right cupcake? Now hop on up and get me a beer from the fridgiator and turn on the TV to wrasslin'."

Another Britney Spears and Kevin Federline! http://image-hosting.olnevhost.net/images/2586-images.jpeg

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Another Britney Spears and Kevin Federline! http://image-hosting.olnevhost.net/images/2586-images.jpeg

Those two...they are so chaotic. They should really think about making a second rate, crappy TV show that's season finale had less shares of the Neilsen report then when the show's first episode premiered, even when the first weeks Neilsen was terrible to begin with.

Oh wait, did they already make a TV show like that?

Mist
ken...you used far too many big words in that post....one more like that and im giving you a temp ban mad

Ken Kenobi
ken...you used far too many big words in that post....one more like that and im giving you a temp ban mad

Yes Master, but you do realize that the pregelatinized food starch in certain sustenance products will make your fatty tissues expand, right?

Mist
of coursehappy thats why i only defrost my food once per yearsmile

Deano
Originally posted by Imaginary
I reckon it's Deano.

no way!

Imaginary
Originally posted by Deano
no way!

Sorry, she said she liked you back when she was WKG.

Raven Guardia
Yes Master, but you do realize that the pregelatinized food starch in certain sustenance products will make your fatty tissues expand, right?

your funny roflmao stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
your funny roflmao stick out tongue

Since when?

GuitarBunny

wonder if the head piece is as cheap as she is roll eyes (sarcastic)

(sry if i sound cruel)

Raven Guardia
Since when?

everything you said in this thread I found funny, but in a good way.

so did No_life_in_me actually tie the knot? messed

dark1365
laughing

WickedTexasMomA
Man what a cheesey wedding.O.O

dark1365
Vegas weddings are famous for cheapness! laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by dark1365
Vegas weddings are famous for cheapness! laughing out loud

ok then i guess i'm right big grin

WickedTexasMomA
I don't believe in cheapness when it comes to your wedding day.It happens once in your life,well it should ONLY happen once, so you should go all out.We got out fairly well when we had ares,my dad paid 25k for ares,damn cheap really for a wedding that size.

Mist
shock

*starts saving*

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
wonder if the head piece is as cheap as she is roll eyes (sarcastic)

(sry if i sound cruel)

laughing out loud

everything you said in this thread I found funny, but in a good way.

so did No_life_in_me actually tie the knot? messed

I'm only speaking my version of the truth. stick out tongue

And no, she probably didn't get married, unless you count "In her head".

Imaginary
Considering she's WKG, and WKG is only 13, I doubt it laughing out loud

GuitarBunny
shock

*starts saving*

lol

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Imaginary
Considering she's WKG, and WKG is only 13, I doubt it laughing out loud

who is WKG?? sorry embarrasment.

WickedTexasMomA
Yes start saving, don't be a cheap fat bastard!!!

GuitarBunny
who is WKG?? sorry embarrasment.

WillKempsGirl...........big grin

trance-paragon
i would flame but its a nice occasion so i wont

congrats

Imaginary
She didn't get married, she's only 13. Go away, sock.

WickedTexasMomA
Her profile says she was born in 86...

Imaginary
That's because her first account was WillKempsgirl, and then she changed her name to Anakinismylife. Then she created a couple of socks, and all 3 accounts got banned. So then she created a new account, GothPrincess, under a different IP then changed her name to No_life_in_me.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Her profile says she was born in 86...

you can easily lie not hard to do wink

WickedTexasMomA
Damn the false advertisement!!!!

GuitarBunny
gets us everytime LOL

WickedTexasMomA
Its like those girls who wear the fanny shorts that add tooshie!

Raven Guardia
yeah....she is LIAR!!!! you know where liars go dont you WKG/Anakinismylife/Goth Princess/No_life_in_me/who ever else you said you were!!!

Imaginary
Plus under all her accounts/names, she's been stalking one of my friends... ergo, she doesn't have any fans.

GuitarBunny
poor lil Mist sad

WickedTexasMomA
Man I wish her mom was like mine...when I was a kid and caught lying,my mom would put dish liquid in my mouth and make me eat it.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
poor lil Mist sad

yeah poor guy sad

GuitarBunny
Man I wish her mom was like mine...when I was a kid and caught lying,my mom would put dish liquid in my mouth and make me eat it.

wow.........was your mouth clean afterwards?

trance-paragon
Man I wish her mom was like mine...when I was a kid and caught lying,my mom would put dish liquid in my mouth and make me eat it. ring child abuse line...

WickedTexasMomA
Nope,it teaches you not to get CAUGHT lying. XD

GuitarBunny
decepline<< big grin

Kosta
my headpiece

*sneeze* I'm sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

WickedTexasMomA
Spanking is a must..only thing I won't do is use food as a punishment.My grams was bad about that, if you didn't do what she told you she wouldn't let you eat anything for the day.

GuitarBunny
Spanking is a must..only thing I won't do is use food as a punishment.My grams was bad about that, if you didn't do what she told you she wouldn't let you eat anything for the day.

scared
i really couldn't last a day without food although
i believe in a spank or two big grin
maybe somemore if they don't get the point......BTW your Hannah is beautiful smile

Kosta

Yeah spanking is deffinately a must in my opinion. When I see kids throwing a tantrum in a store cuz they dont get what they want it pisses me off when the parent just gives in. But whats even worce is when the parent gives them a smack on the ass, and some person who believes that they know everything there is to know about rasing kids, comes upto them and tells them off for ssmaking their child. MIND YOUR OWN BUISINESS I SAY! stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
LOL!

Mist
Originally posted by Kosta
Yeah spanking is deffinately a must in my opinion. When I see kids throwing a tantrum in a store cuz they dont get what they want it pisses me off when the parent just gives in. But whats even worce is when the parent gives them a smack on the ass, and some person who believes that they know everything there is to know about rasing kids, comes upto them and tells them off for ssmaking their child. MIND YOUR OWN BUISINESS I SAY! stick out tongue

deffinately

worce

rasing

ssmaking

BUISINESS

NAUGHTY! PAY ATTENTION IN ENGLISH CLASS! stick out tongue

Kosta
STFU Mist. stick out tongue

I get straight A's in English, I can spell fine when I need to. Plus, my vacabulary is a match for yours anyday, and you know that.

Mist
maketh medance

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

Mist
STFU Mist. stick out tongue

I get straight A's in English, I can spell fine when I need to. Plus, my vacabulary is a match for yours anyday, and you know that.

too bad your grammar isnt laughing

stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
lol

Kosta
too bad your grammar isnt laughing

stick out tongue

I speak 2 languages fluently. So stop giving me sh*t about my spelling and grammar.

silver_tears
3 for me tongue10

BlackC@t
You got married in Vegas, it's not like it's a real marrige.

You're only married in Vegas.

Kosta
Originally posted by silver_tears
3 for me tongue10

Thats cuz you're a sexy genius wink

silver_tears
I learn from the best wink

Kosta
You flatter me droolio

WickedTexasMomA
Yeah spanking is deffinately a must in my opinion. When I see kids throwing a tantrum in a store cuz they dont get what they want it pisses me off when the parent just gives in. But whats even worce is when the parent gives them a smack on the ass, and some person who believes that they know everything there is to know about rasing kids, comes upto them and tells them off for ssmaking their child. MIND YOUR OWN BUISINESS I SAY! stick out tongue We just started spanking Hannah because now she knows what no means. We where in wal-mart last week and Hannah was throwing things out of the basket,after I told her no for the second time I spatted her butt, didn't even cause her to cry, but some lady came up and told me...." If you hit her again ill call DHS and get your kid taken away and call the cops". Told the lady to go ahead and do it. roll eyes (sarcastic) She did, the cop that came out on "abuse" just looked at the lady and called a crazy old hag and to mind her own biss and not to call the cops unless it was important.. Happy Dance

Mist
laughing

owned!

Kosta
We just started spanking Hannah because now she knows what no means. We where in wal-mart last week and Hannah was throwing things out of the basket,after I told her no for the second time I spatted her butt, didn't even cause her to cry, but some lady came up and told me...." If you hit her again ill call DHS and get your kid taken away and call the cops". Told the lady to go ahead and do it. roll eyes (sarcastic) She did, the cop that came out on "abuse" just looked at the lady and called a crazy old hag and to mind her own biss and not to call the cops unless it was important.. Happy Dance

ROFL! AAhhh classic. I'd LOOOOOVE to see her FUUUUUMING with embarrassment and anger. ROFL. Serves her right.

WickedTexasMomA
Yes,Yes it does.It was rather entertaining for us.

Kosta
I'd actually offer her my own mobile phone to call the cops. The call is free so I dont care. stick out tongue

Imaginary
That's hilarious laughing out loud Nosy b*tch got what she deserved.

Korri
Gr33k_girl version 2.0 no expression.

Kosta
Whats the story behing greek girl? confused

Imaginary
Someone misspelled geek? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.