Invisible Woman vs sav Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
i will go with Invisible Woman. she one of the most powerful marvel females with a question in marvel.

GalacticStorm
invisible woman is overrated and theres many many more powerful females in marvel. Having a power which enables you to take out a lot of people and prevent the same being done to you doesnt mean youre really powerful. Power is measured more in terms of energy generatable. Many marvel females leave IW trailing in that respect.

bartdude
Invisible Woman can make a shield around her so the hulk can't do nothing

GalacticStorm
That shield would eventually get battered down. The mental strain of holding it would be too great.

Blair Wind
she's not overrated its just that her powers are never used to their full extent but people know what she can do. I mean she is like a telekinetic in a way, but she creates invisible "objects forcefields" to do her bidding....all she needs to do is create a forcefield and then expand it in say hulks brain in any space available, the only problem with that is Hulks healing factor......unless she can dismantle him he'll just keep coming back

CorderaMitchell
interesting............

supremthor
or she could just crush his heart and brain. i dont see hulk coming back from that.

RayIsGay
Dude, hulk would hold her down and....well...you know....

CorderaMitchell
He would lecture her??

Washco
She beat the the Thing with ease as well as HT and Reed when she was controlled by the hate monger! I think she just might be able to take the Hulk out.

CorderaMitchell
The thing is not quite the hulk and I'll say that much...........

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
The thing is not quite the hulk and I'll say that much...........

your right, Thing isnt green!

CorderaMitchell
Whoops you have shown me the light.

RayIsGay
I tend to do that.

CorderaMitchell
Yepyep, have you been on the best debator thread, its fun.

DEVILHULK
the hulk beat,alone, the f4 with Susan Storm among them......

the hulk should own her 9/10

the hulk is a team smasher.....

Wynndar
The Hulk has beat the FF with Invisible Girl not Invisible Woman.

GalacticStorm
Doesnt matter. Thors beat IW and her team just with physical strength and so has annihilus just a few months back. IW aint beating the hulk, he's just too much for her. She's powerful (but nowhere near as much as is made out by peeps on this forum) but she cant handle him.

Wynndar
huh? which issues r u talkin about?

GalacticStorm
Someone posted a scan within the last month of Thor defeating the FF. IW was the last one standing Thor just pounded on her shield a few times before she fainted from mental fatigue.

Annihillus broke down IW's shield with no probs in FF: foes about 3 months ago.

Wynndar
FF Foes is not in continuity...any FF reader can see that that piece of sh!t didnt make any sense whatsoever. I dont know what comic book Thor beat the FF in but it was no real issue of FF Im sure...or at least not from this decade.

Doom barely managed to break her field with the power of a Watcher and that is the only instance where her shield has been broken in continuity...she even mentions in that fight that her field has held up against Galactus. She has also put a hole in Galactus' chest with ease. If IW were angry she could crush Thor.

GalacticStorm
So is it officially not in continuity or just because you dont think it makes sense? Proove that thats not the case and we'll forget that point.

As it stands Thor has battered down IW's force fields with pure physical force. Hulk could very well do the same. She cant hold out indefinitely.

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
So is it officially not in continuity or just because you dont think it makes sense? Proove that thats not the case and we'll forget that point.

As it stands Thor has battered down IW's force fields with pure physical force. Hulk could very well do the same. She cant hold out indefinitely.

Because Hulk can see the Invisible Woman when she's invisible? And avoid punching invisible spikes that she puts in front of her?

Or he can survive her expanding a force bubble inside his heart and lunges?

kgkg
hulk smash pretty lady

Hulk wins

Hulk Power
Originally posted by kgkg
hulk smash pretty lady

Hulk wins

No. Hulk RAPE pretty lady

Hulk wins

Wynndar

Well if u can't see the problem with the comic book there is no reason to get an attitude with me about. Anyway, FF Foes is exactly what the comic book is full of, however, whoever writes it clearly doesnt read FF or just doesnt care to stay accurate to the FF story of the past few years. U see villains like Anihilus, Occulus, and the Ruined, who r not sposed be around these days. Anihilus is dead, although his last appearance did show that his progeny lived on. Occulus has no business being in a prison on Earth. He was defeated by the FF inside the Innerverse where he was repelled to the edge of his own universe. The ruined were not incarcerated either, they were inter dimensional conquerers and never managed to settle in the 616 universe.

There r plenty of FF comic books out. Just like Ultimate FF or that series that is re-illustrating the first issues of FF with a modern spin on them...just because it doesnt explicitly say a comic isn't in continuity doesnt mean we should assume it is. With competent knowledge of the FF its clear that FF Foes does not adhere tot he same continuity as plain FF.

Wynndar
And please show me when Thor battered down IW?

life is cruell
Fantastic Four Foes is in continuity because its mentioned in the handbook for example under anihulis history it mentions when his 2 spawns were fighting each other in FF Foes. Also IW force fields have only been broken once the other times it was only because of mental strain not thor being powerful enough to shatter the fields.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
And please show me when Thor battered down IW?
big grin

GalacticStorm
""""""There r plenty of FF comic books out. Just like Ultimate FF or that series that is re-illustrating the first issues of FF with a modern spin on them...just because it doesnt explicitly say a comic isn't in continuity doesnt mean we should assume it is. With competent knowledge of the FF its clear that FF Foes does not adhere tot he same continuity as plain FF.""""""""""""""""""""""

Well Ultimate was a bad example because its quite obvious that its not in continuity because its a remake and its also stated that its not in continuity. Just because you dont like how certain events or characters are portrayed in a title doesnt mean that its not in continuity. Ask around for the Thor battering down IW's shield. It was posted by someone a month or so again. I cant remember what thread it was in. Maybe KG knows. Either way it happened. He beat her team, she was the last one standing, he pounded on her shield for a little while and she fainted due to the mental strain.

GalacticStorm
Ahhh good boy KG. Thats why i luv ya big grin

kgkg
Ahhh god boy KG. Thats why i luv ya big grin big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by life is cruell
Fantastic Four Foes is in continuity because its mentioned in the handbook for example under anihulis history it mentions when his 2 spawns were fighting each other in FF Foes. Also IW force fields have only been broken once the other times it was only because of mental strain not thor being powerful enough to shatter the fields.

Doesnt matter whether its shattered or she has to drop it due to strain. Still results in there being no shield. Which results in her getting pounded

xmarksthespot
K I'm playin devil's advocate, couldn't she just hide invisible and forcefield close his oesophagus.

olympian
Savage Hulk. Any guy with this kind of strenght will eventually make her pass out due to the tremendous effort. She wont go down at first tho, and thats not overrating her, its been showed. After some time she will go to dream land.

olympian
And my guess is that being invisible will only delay the inevitale.

shaolin9976
Invisible woman wins because of her energy projection and her forcefield blasts...that should slow down savage hulk

Beyonder
Originally posted by kgkg
big grin

When was this? When she was Invisible Girl or Invisble Woman?

There's a difference.

dawsey28
This is closer than some think. I do say Hulk would eventually win, but he'd take some abuse. Hulk can bust through her force fields and while Sue would eventually tire, Hulk has that "unlimited stamina" thing going for him.

As far as closing his esophagus, yes that is possible but, couldn't Hulk heal from that?

He's healed from worse. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

-credit Wizard Magazine Staff

Not the final say, of coarse, but I agree with them.

Creshosk
Does Hulk even need air? How long can he go without if he does?

What if she put a bubble in his throat that didn't crush or destroy, but choked?

Could IW turn invisible and make hulk think she was gone and then get DQ'd as he left the area?

those are the only way I see her getting that 1/10 that was mentioned earlier when hulk was 9/10 . . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by dawsey28
-credit Wizard Magazine Staff

Not the final say, of coarse, but I agree with them. Wizard isn't the best source. . they have ultimate spiderman as lifting 2 tons. . .

dawsey28
That's what I was saying, that it's not the final say, meaning that they are not the best source.

However, they are a staff of journalists that read A LOT of comics and they do have convincing arguments. I agree with what they said about this fight.

It's not like they print up a bunch of ridiculous tripe.

Unless, of coarse you can convince me otherwise about this fight.

Creshosk
Originally posted by dawsey28
It's not like they print up a bunch of ridiculous tripe. http://img84.exs.cx/img84/6799/wizard1600440458xy.jpg

dawsey28
Do you agree with what they said about the IW vs Hulk match or not?

And if you don't, then please, give reasons. Which is what I was agreeing with. I don't agree with EVERYTHING they say. I've already stated this.

I don't even know what that link was supposed to prove, anyway. I HATE ULTIMATES with a very strong passion.

Not to mention if that is wrong somehow, then that is like what? One or two pages? Maybe a couple more? In one issue? Not exactly qualified as "a bunch of ridiculous tripe."

dawsey28
LOL... that says Ultimate Spider-Man lifts two tons (but he is still growing).

Meaning that he may lift more than that at a later time. Unless Ultimate Spidey lifted more than that BEFORE Feb 2005, then how is that wrong?

dawsey28
confused

who?-kid
Originally posted by Beyonder
Because Hulk can see the Invisible Woman when she's invisible?
Probably not, but I know for sure that Savage Hulks eyes work different than those of human beings : in the past he has seen things that were invisible (astral forms and such).

Grammaton
Until somone proves that the Invisible Woman is capable of creating energy fields inside people's brains, heart etc - this can't be a valid argument because it is only speculation - and if she was able to do this what is stopping her defeating practically EVERY single opponent the F4 has ever faced (including Doom) - it is because she is UNABLE to...If Thor can beat her with physical force only then the Hulk is going to have no problems - and of course the Hulk has on NUMEROUS occasions defeated the entire F4 on his own.

What is the IW going to do on her OWN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.