Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
I have a problem here. Why did Obi give Luke to his aunt and uncle? Why not keep him and raise him to be a Jedi cause he knew his uncle wouldn't want him to be a Jedi. Please explain.

Robin Dickside
Would you want a kid? give it away, its easier

General Zodiac
Sure. Beats 20 years alone...expect Qui-Gon but he's a ghost.

Robin Dickside
no, your right, Obiwan should have looked after him, would have been better. Owen just made him a farmer.

probably becuase, Obiwan was scared to train Luke

General Zodiac
Maybe. I guess making the OT first messed up a lot for the PT that just doesn't make sense.

jango fat
Maybe cuz Obi had to follow training himself from Gui Gon.

exanda kane
An strange old man with a beard living with a little boy in a hut in the desert! Are you sure. Oh My, What would the Tabloids say . . .

General Zodiac
So he could become invincible. But he wouldn't be able to help Luke against Vader.

exanda kane
And it was the PT that actually messes up what the OT started lol . . .

Robin Dickside
yeah, Qui gon probably told Obiwan to leave him alone, let the will of the force happen. Not, the stupid dogmatic view of the Jedi, that made it fail in the first place

jango fat
yeah, that's right. But someones who's training can't train someone else

General Zodiac
Yeah but Anakin started late and look what happened. Would they really take that chance?

bartdude
cause he wanted to still be a jedi he can't if he has a baby

General Zodiac
But he was too old.

Robin Dickside
will of the force

General Zodiac
........................a lot doesn't make sense.
reading

Robin Dickside
k, u noobs, here it is...
Read all the threads that have occured since May 19, then you will be fine, trust me..

General Zodiac
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Robin Dickside
I know u guys wanna talk about it...But it is very obivious. read some threads, than say something important...

Like how Leia said she knew her mother in Return of the Jedi

jango fat
How dare u, little troll?

Robin Dickside
Originally posted by jango fat
How dare u, little troll?

no..
just being an influence a little..

jango fat
??????
What do u mean?

Robin Dickside
??????
What do u mean?

man, dont worry about it...

jango fat
Me worry about u???????
U wacko?

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I have a problem here. Why did Obi give Luke to his aunt and uncle? Why not keep him and raise him to be a Jedi cause he knew his uncle wouldn't want him to be a Jedi. Please explain.
Why? Because it's a movie.

Darkside Robin
MAN, your all noobs

jango fat
I ain't no noob, ur Disgusting

Darkside Robin
I ain't no noob, ur Disgusting

yep, go fly the EPI queens...

noobian

starwarsrules14
George did what he had to do to make the two trilogies fit together.
And geezo what is it with you people and noobs?
We're all SW fans so what does it matter?

General Zodiac
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

jango fat
He's gone!!!!! Bye bye mister

Captain REX
Actually, Dickside was kinda right. You're all essentially noobs to KMC, including him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obi-Wan keeping Luke would be a silly idea. If Obi-Wan were caught by the Imperials, and had Luke with him, where do you think Luke would go? Into the hands of the Empire.

jango fat
I ain't no noob, man. Take that back

Darkside Robin
I ain't no noob, man. Take that back

no, your noob

jango fat
You shut up!

Darkside Robin
u are, accept it, I did

jango fat
Ur pathetic. I'm da big jango fat

Darkside Robin
see, what I mean, if things like this can be said, why did I get banned?

jango fat
U should know i wxas just kidding, man. Da last piece of da post

Darkside Robin
U should know i wxas just kidding, man. Da last piece of da post

jango fat
Just shut up.
Let's get back on topic

Captain REX
Jango, you technically are a noob. You haven't even passed a hundred posts yet, and you've been here less than a month. Sorry, it's the truth.

Robin, you've been banned twice now, just give up.

Anyway, my post was the last most relevant in here before you two started bickering...

Darkside Robin
Why was I banned, need an explaination?

PVS
nobody owes you an explanation.

just piss off and die

Lord Ganon
Why you where banned? Because you where a stupid n00b.

BTW, n00b=/=newb, please people, get it right.

jango fat
Ur a frickkin troll that's why

Captain REX
Okay, Lord Ganon? You registered two days ago. Shush. Sorry, it's just bugging me.

Just ignore Robin, aight? No need to jump down his throat...you've already done it. I suspect it would get old, but it doesn't seem to get old...ever...for anyone in here.

Robin, you were banned for trolling, obviously.

Lord Ganon
Yah, but n00b is a insult not a word for a newbie, if I wanted to call Robin a newbie then I would of said newb. If you don't know the difference between a n00b and a newb then there is a problem with you.

BTW, I am a newb(not n00b) to these Forums, but I am not a newb of Forums and Star Wars.

Captain REX

General Zodiac
Did I miss something?

jango fat

mysterio69
obi-wan gave luke to owen and beru because he realised he'd wasted his life so far. he spent the next bunch of years scoring w/ space broads. he had to sew his wild oats. then he finally realised "hey, i wasn't i supposed to be training luke? shit yoda's gonna kill me." luckily r2 and 3po show up, and obi tries to cram as much training in as he can before he says, '**** this. i'm too old for this." i'll send him to yoda."
and now i've begun to babble.

jango fat
LOL

Captain REX
laughing out loud

General Zodiac
blink

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Captain REX
. You haven't even passed a hundred posts yet, and you've been here less than a month.

Hmm, does this mean I'm no longer a newb? I've got 200 posts and been on for 2 months.

Captain REX
Possibly... whistle

Hell, I don't know when the noobness stops. I suppose it stops when you've been here longer than a month and nobody has tried to get your ass banned yet... stick out tongue

And I take that back, Jango actually changed acounts, he's been here over a year.

Tulak Hord
Yay, I'm a respected member of the community! GO ME!

sith god
what do u mean little troll

Captain REX
Who are you calling troll?

starwarsrules14
Maybe you should start teaching the "noobs" the proper way to write in a forum by staying on topic.

Stealth Agent
your a friggin noob to starwarsrules. Im am so god damn tired of all these ****ing, noobs,newbes, newbies, n00bs wtf ever. Go away!
We can never keep a subject straight with you ****s

PLEASE DONT BAN MEbut this is the honest truth.

Captain REX
Hell, I don't even know what this thread is about any more, and it's only been two pages...

Celebrate
laughing

jango fat
It was someting about Owen Lars or sumthing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.