Fanboy Batman vs. Fanboy Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
All fanboy powers intact. smokin' rolling on floor laughing

DarkCrawler
What about prep time?

CorderaMitchell
Godly Prep time. but will it be enough??

DarkCrawler
Even one minute of prep time is enough for FB Batman do defeat even Galactus...

I say that FB Batman wins.

CorderaMitchell
What fanboy wolverine could kill galactus, with his last upgrade he got jetpacks on his femurs, he could even slice reality before batman began planning and kill him. So there!!

who?-kid
Bottomless utility belt against the greatest and most durable fighting machine ever. Could be interesting.

CorderaMitchell
Well what could happen??

A special fanboy update will be posted about the thread.

1. Wolverine can stab and kill the ocean floor.

newjak86
I think with prep time FB Batman creates a device that cuts off Wolverine fron the Power Fanboy.

EvilCap America
The battle is an endless cycle.

Wolverine is an actual god and gains power from his worshippers which will allow him to regenerate for a blank panel after being erased by the living tribunal and not even Savage Hulk can hurt him

Batgod gets similar power though and he simply looks at the opponent and his Plan Vision temporarily renders all things in site a withered helpless child with no powers whatsoever.Thing is with Batmans ninja sense his Plan Vision is 360 degrees and if you ambush him at all its part of his plan

So Wolvie walks up grrs does Ninja kicks in the air like his 9 year old fans in their bedroom in underoos then Bats grunts says something the writer thought was witty disentgrates him with a barely explained device and in seconds wolverine is back "grr bub"ing all the way.If bats os ever hit hes got a back-up plan like extra hearts or cloning to pop right back into the battle.The battle continues endlessly pobably destroying the planet when Bas throws the sun at Wolverine then the battle continues in the vaccum of space throughout Eternity

CorderaMitchell
Fanboy update.

2. the bat god kick, has been shown to be effective against superman prime.

olympian
blink

Really?!

Almigthy fanboy Bat God all the way then.

CorderaMitchell
Fanboy wolverine, can stab and kill the ocean floor.

colossus17
JP can stab and kill dark matter......

CorderaMitchell
Batgod can make an anti JP gun, HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

whirlysplat
Wolverine is the best there is at what he does, are you cu-ts ****ing stupid. Everyone knows he can't be ****ing beaten.

Cu-ts mad

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Wolvie confused I mean Whirly rock

You cnuts

CorderaMitchell
Wrong again.

"U pusy, Wolverein whoped grean Lanturn in thut crossovur, u idiot!"

newjak86
Batman and Wolverine meet in a place in which the presence can't even go.
FB Wolverine: I am one with the Power Fanboy no one can beat me.
FB Batman: I to am one with the Power Fanboy.
They fight for centuries( By now Batman has created an anti aging serum and Wolvies Healing Factor doesn't allow him to age) and many universes have been destroyed.
Then Batman kicks Wolverines head off but it heals back. Wolverine stabs at Batman but Bat's suit while being scratched is not being penetrated. Finally Batman reveals his prep time plan.
FB Batman: I have created a device that will block the Power Fanboy from you.
Wolverine then charges trying to stop him before but it is to late the Fanboy power is gone from him.
Normal Wolverine: It doesn't matter I'm still the best at what I d............."
Batman strikes Wolverine with a well placed kick. Even though Wolverine still has a healing facotr he falls over dead.

CorderaMitchell
lol

In another reality...........

" I know how to remove the power fanboy from you"

"Never!!"

wolverine slices through time, and goes to before batman was born, sodomizing him for eternity.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
lol

In another reality...........

" I know how to remove the power fanboy from you"

"Never!!"

wolverine slices through time, and goes to before batman was born, sodomizing him for eternity.

Wouldnt his healing factor just negate the fanboy boy power blocker?I mean it heals everything else from colds to anti-tank missle scratches to unpleasent memories wy not?

CorderaMitchell
Good point, the healing factor is a clever ruse for invurnerability, dont' ya know.

Fanboy update3

Fanboy batman's belt has an antigalactus ray.

Kirbilactus ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4294937

colossus17
c-master tell us the latest fanboy update for the following characters: JP, HKH, FB batman, FB spiderman, FB wolverine.....

CorderaMitchell
You're still mad at me so..............

give me a sec.

Update:
6.Fanboy batman can logically survive a punch from superman.

7. fanboy spiderman now shoots webs out of his ass.

8. fanboy wolverine can flap his arms and fly.

9. #bonus# fanboy Captain America, is so persistent, that Juggernaut will get tired and go home, because cap will block every hit.

Thanks for letting go of the passion, and letting that thread die. I knew I could count on you. smokin'

colossus17
no problem prob.....lol i liked your cap update

CorderaMitchell
It was on the spiderman vs. trio thread, a guy named Capt. Jk had said it........... let me find that thread its the funniest of them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.