The Galaxy's Strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who is the all time strongest warrior. Is it Luke, Obi-Wan, Revan, Dooku, Vader, Sidious, Yoda, or some other Jedi/Sith.

Human Vader
its luke but outside of that id say exar and revan are a tie for first.

General Zodiac
I agree with you Human Vader.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
This thread is overdone....

its NJO Luke, then if vader never went robo, he would be second, or ties for first, then sidious then revan IMHO.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
actually i think yoda is stronger than revan too

Darth_Glentract
probably Marka Ragnos.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
exar kun is also stronger than revan i think.

darth zamorak
njo luke has mastered the force in a way that no one else has been able to so hes the strongest fer me.

The greatest sith would be marka,naga,revan or exar.

General Zodiac
Oh. For Luke it should be ROTJ and Obi-Wan ROTS.

Fishy
Then Luke does not stand a chance... IMO it would be Revan and Exar as a very very close second

exanda kane
NJO Luke, Revan/Exar/potenitially Anakin Skywalker, Sidious/Yoda/Ragnos/Sadow, Mace, Dooku, RotJ Luke, Everybody Other Jedi, Maul/Kyle Katarn.

Clawed The Bum
obi won has my vote. i am just a big obi won fan and everybody here will probably disagree with me but obi defeated maul, GG, and Vadar. so that has to count for something

General Zodiac
Yes it does.

xxxpoppunker182
obi didnt defeat vader. but IMO NJO luke then Revan

Great Vengeance
Nihilus could beat everyone there at the same time.

Emperor Revan
Lord Revan with NJO Luke as a close second. Then Exar Kun, Yoda, The Exile and Darth Traya.

darth zamorak
thats a good list emperor

General Zodiac
But maybe Luke is stronger then Revan.

Darth_Glentract
Could Mace beat the Exile or Traya? Marka is probably better than Traya and the Exile at least. Naga is probably aat least as good as the Exile. Simera is also probably better than Exile or Traya.

Shimera kicks butt. He got a major hit on Luke, but was beheaded by twin lightsabers a lot like Count Dooku, except, he was more like Maul and Luke was like Obi-wan in that situation. Not as dumb as Maul though.

Emperor Revan
Excellent points Glentract. I will answer them in order.

1. Mace is right after Traya IMO and he's not ahead of them because I don't think he's powerful enough to kill 3 powerful Jedi masters at the same time with just one use of the Force.

2. We don't know enough about Marka or Naga. The whole argument for both of them really is Naga can use Sith magic to destroy a Star. Big deal. Exar blew up a star (according to Lord Darkstar) and Revan controlled a star. It's not like that would help in a fight. Naga seems very cowardly to me so it's no wonder he was scared of Ragnos, and neither of them really showed their skills in a duel or any one on one fight. I've pretty much proved that Exar is more powerful than Ragnos as well.

3. Is Shimera the Yuuzhan Vong warrior that wasn't the Supreme Overlord and nearly killed Luke? If so, then the Official timeline spelled it Shimrra and I got it confused. I don't know much about him but I'm sure he's more than a match for most Jedi. Even still, if he nearly killed Luke than I don't think Luke can defeat Lord Revan. As for him in my list, Anyone I don't know much about isn't in there, like Ulic and Ludo for instance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.