Luke(NJO) vs. Darth Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
Comeone, it'll be a good battle.

SnakeEyes
Let me clue you in a little word I like to call: SEARCH

General Zodiac
LUKE!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_DaNThEMaN
wow this thread has never been done erm

Luke whips that as$ no matter how many times u post this thread.

Darth Plagues
I hate to burst your bubble, but I already did this thread. Here check it out...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4266734#post4266734

darth zamorak
u no they should make the search bar larger so ppl can see it and USE IT

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
wow this thread has never been done erm

Luke whips that as$ no matter how many times u post this thread.

Yeah right, did you even see the thread? They were basically equal. Luke was nearly killed by a Yuuzhan Vong warrior that wasn't even the Supreme Overlord. Luke did win with two sabers but barely. Now granted, I'm sure Shimrra could take most Jedi but if NJO Luke can barely beat a Yuuzhan Vong (a strong one but not the strongest) then I don't think he could beat Lord Revan.

Darth Somebody
-sarcastically-

Lol both are immortal. Revan can't die - he's too powerful. Luke can't die - he's too powerful. They're just gods. It would be like Zeus fighting with Cronus. Or with Hades. They are so powerful, they can bend the fabric of reality.

I hate both of these characters, anymore. But because I hate Revan even worse - he's worshiped more than NJO Luke is - and from previous facts and abilities - I'd say Luke wins.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by darth zamorak
u no they should make the search bar larger so ppl can see it and USE IT My thoughts exactly...

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
-sarcastically-

Lol both are immortal. Revan can't die - he's too powerful. Luke can't die - he's too powerful. They're just gods. It would be like Zeus fighting with Cronus. Or with Hades. They are so powerful, they can bend the fabric of reality.

I hate both of these characters, anymore. But because I hate Revan even worse - he's worshiped more than NJO Luke is - and from previous facts and abilities - I'd say Luke wins.

Read the NJO Luke versus Revan thread. Youu'll see who gets worshipped more. We Revan supporters had arguments, while only about two NJO supporters had arguments.

Darth_Frobo
lol its true himo, but ultimatley luke's accomplishments with the exception of altering gravity really don't match revans, luke never manipulated black holes, he manipulated the animals making them big difference, that being said Revan has an incredibly vast knowledge of force techniques that excedes luke's by far as much raw power and more combat experience agaisnt jedi as well as more lightsaber knowlege now throw in what every Revan hater hates the most,pre-cog and Revan could take this.

Emperor Revan
Himokun's right, we Revan supporters had really good arguments while most NJO Luke supporters would say he can't lose, or he's more powerful, only about two of them had arguments.

Serra_Keto
I think im going to go with Revan.

ESB Vader
i stand up for revan

why?

its alrdy been said, revans potential is unlimited and so what if lukes the son of the chosen one? anakins potential was limited to a point
and cmon during the mandalorian wars revan knew how to turn the jedi's to his side and it was his power which i believe destroyed the mandalorians at malachor v

Dush-khan Mabeo
Let's say that they are equal in both saber and Force powers, but still Revan is much more experienced and is far better strategist than Luke-the result was always clear.

Deus Ex
Why was this brought back from the grave again?

And why hasn't it been targeted for deletion? The copy of this thread is on the same page.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by ESB Vader
i stand up for revan

why?

its alrdy been said, revans potential is unlimited and so what if lukes the son of the chosen one? anakins potential was limited to a point
and cmon during the mandalorian wars revan knew how to turn the jedi's to his side and it was his power which i believe destroyed the mandalorians at malachor v

Learn to type and provide some proof for your arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.