Revan vs. Kaja Sinis & Ce Ce Denowai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Revan- If you don't know him by now...there's no hope.
Kaja Sinis- The founder of the Jedi Order and the first Jedi.
Ce Ce Sinis- The best female Jedi of all time.

Who will win?

Human Vader
revan since theyre both SS bullsheeeeeeeettttttttt

General Zodiac
quite. I want people to think they're real. It worked on another thread for another website. Everyone knows they don't exist.

Human Vader
thats funny, you didnt know they werent real, now youre just trying to cover up a stupid thread, just apoligize for the mistake, you didnt know. admit you were wrong and we'll all forget this thread and move on

General Zodiac
I looked them up. I make sure things on SS is correct. I went to wikipedia and they didn't show up so I knew it wasn't true. But then who is the first Jedi.

darth zamorak
ss is a buncha lies wher a buncha morons get ther star wars info which is a buncha bullsheeet and people actually think its true

Fishy
Okay lets say they were true, which they aren't..

Revan would win. Most powerful female Jedi ever.. Okay when? Thousands of years earlier how many Jedi have past since then...

First Jedi ever? Just because you found something does not mean you are powerful.

General Zodiac
True. But still its fun to make fun of are good friend SS. Did you see his girlfriend? What pron site did he got picture from?

darth zamorak
i love ss hes so friggin stupid it makes me laff

Oh and fishy said it all in one post

Big Gerald
Good fight. Revan can overcome via force storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.