Deathstroke v Sailor Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
What happenswink

whirlysplat
Like with Terra, slade gets prep time wink

EvilCap America
Sailor Moon reaches some pretty godlike levels late in the series and the Senshi are definately enhanced well beyond common high school girls

whirlysplat
Slade is good with high school girls though cap big grin

grey fox
ONE hit .....and it's over

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
ONE hit .....and it's over

Yes I think Slade might hit on her as well big grin

CorderaMitchell
What kind of "hit"?

EvilCap America
Deathstroke could concivably beat her early in the series when shes not settled into her role experienced and still crying at the drop of a hat but as it goes on she just keeps getting pumped up

Theres also definatley NOT going to be a 1 hit KO battle.The Senshi routinely take hits from super powered monsters and are definately enhanced

CorderaMitchell
lol

RayIsGay
Are we running out of versus battle ideas?

CorderaMitchell
there are 163 pages of them, multiply that by 50, what do you think??

whirlysplat
Not really, Subtext is lost on Ray big grin

Read between the lines big grin

Stay Whirly rock

whirlysplat
This thread is coolbig grin

CorderaMitchell
lol

RayIsGay
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Not really, Subtext is lost on Ray big grin

Read between the lines big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Hey, my name is NOT Ray, know this!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Hey, my name is NOT Ray, know this!

OK RayIsGAY big grin

CorderaMitchell
He thinks ray is gay. Who is ray?

jinzin
Are we running out of versus battle ideas?

well wolverine vs. spiderman can only intrude on so many threads...lol.

CorderaMitchell
Yea that is the biggest one there, even bigger than the Hulk vs. Juggernaut, its everywhere.

RayIsGay
Well, are we eventually going to run out of ideas? Or is there always going to be more heros to verse?

whirlysplat
So what happens with Deathstroke and Sailor moon ideas anyone big grin

CorderaMitchell
We could put our comics we made up against one another, I was thinking of that, they are comics after all.

jinzin
yeah but people can just make up their own characters powers on the fly and claim them invincible....I won't but others might...

CorderaMitchell
i don't mine have already been documented and copywrited, I've shown the pics of them, the blurry ones, did you see them?

If anyone makes an invincible character,they wouldn't get much attention, or would they?

RayIsGay
Ok, I have a charecter made, its in the artwork forum, in my thread. He isnt invincible. I dont like heros that are overpowered. Actually it is one of the things I dont like about Spawn, he got overpowered

supremthor
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah but people can just make up their own characters powers on the fly and claim them invincible....I won't but others might...
VERY GOOD IDEAJumpy
my superhero name is gonna be named.......TABOO......
He is a trillion* trillion times stronger then any comic book character ever created including the god onces. he only has one weakness and that is waffles..droolio

jinzin
mine is waffleman....he has the ability to make 1000000.94 waffles per second. what's more is they are irresistable...and no one can say no the waffleman...

CorderaMitchell
Kara-Frog, a green badassss, I wish I had that pic.

EvilCap America
My character is Plotholeman.Using the neigh-mythical power of the plothole he could do whatever i damn well want him to.He also gains in power in reverse proportion to my low self-esstem and small genitalia.The more pathetic i feel when i write him the more powerful he becomes

..........and he drives a big car.A really RWEALLY big car.Its like a hummer but BIGGER and long like the ladies like

This is your firend Todd M........no wait umm......T.Mcfarlane signing off big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by EvilCap America
My character is Plotholeman.Using the neigh-mythical power of the plothole he could do whatever i damn well want him to.He also gains in power in reverse proportion to my low self-esstem and small genitalia.The more pathetic i feel when i write him the more powerful he becomes

..........and he drives a big car.A really RWEALLY big car.Its like a hummer but BIGGER and long like the ladies like

This is your firend Todd M........no wait umm......T.Mcfarlane signing off big grin

****ing Classic quote of the week big grin

CorderaMitchell
lol

RayIsGay

Best Charecter ever! Mr. T....

whirlysplat
Best Charecter ever! Mr. T....

Mr T big grin I like it big grin

RayIsGay
Of course you do! who wouldn't!

whirlysplat
The Tddmeister might not like it, or the Toddler as many call him big grin

CorderaMitchell
Shut yo jibba jabba!!!

freezedoom
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
You've got to be kidding!!
Sailor Moon vs Deathstroke...

daniel18
come on slade vs sailormoon also known as meatball head what are you guys trying to do to slade now you got him picking on highschool girls lol

xmarksthespot
Hey don't count her out, she has some kind of magic stick if I recall and the power of love laughing

Course so does Slade (oh the innuendo laughing ) and his penchant for teenage girls has been established with Terra. laughing

daniel18
laughing

Creshosk
Sailor Moon reaches some pretty godlike levels late in the series and the Senshi are definately enhanced well beyond common high school girls

Deathstroke could concivably beat her early in the series when shes not settled into her role experienced and still crying at the drop of a hat but as it goes on she just keeps getting pumped up

Theres also definatley NOT going to be a 1 hit KO battle.The Senshi routinely take hits from super powered monsters and are definately enhanced

Holy shit! I never figured you to be . . . Wow . . .

CorderaMitchell
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Piedmon
Well, are we eventually going to run out of ideas? Or is there always going to be more heros to verse?

I say we start assuming the roles of our favorite characters and actually fight it out to determine the winner through text battling. That'd be sweet.

xmarksthespot
Interesting idea. But then each fight would need someone impartial to determine whether or not ppl are drawing upon BS PIS to win. big grin

Piedmon
Not necessarily. I've been doing it for five years at other boards and never needed a third party: the way it works is that the better writer wins, and that's usually a pretty clear-cut decision.

xmarksthespot
Well then do you want to be Sailor Moon? laughing

Piedmon
MMMMMMaybe........

Piedmon
Actually, if you're at all interested, I could make an "open challenge," thread right now. >_>

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Piedmon
MMMMMMaybe........

laughing

How do we do this though? New thread? How do we stop a hundred people trying to enter the private tourney as Wolvie/Batman/Superman?

I'll take you on as Storm, she's not my favourite (cos I don't really have one other than the Stepfords cos they rock laughing out loud ) but she's my current sig.

Piedmon
I'll make a new thread. In regular spars, if we don't want interferance, it's our right to instantly kill any interlopers no matter what character they utilize.

Storm, eh? Hm, I need to think of an equivelant character.... she's pretty powerful: Iron Man, perhaps....? Yeah, I'll go with that. I'll make the thread right now.

xmarksthespot
Hmm... Iron Man's powerful though... I personally don't think Storm could really take him in a full on fight. laughing out loud But I'm willing to see if I can convince anybody (including myself) that she can big grin

Piedmon
Sweet. I got the thread up, post at will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.