Irony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preysin
anyone thinks is ironic that when palpatine is hopeless and defenseless agains Mace battle, Ankin comes to his rescue? is ironic because when palaptine is torturin luke in the death star anakin rescues his son instead of Palpatine. Is weird huh?

jango fat
??????? No weird at all

Captain REX
It's a use of irony, sure, but not weird.

General Zodiac
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes bunny

Dresta
not really no

Darth Travizzle
Let me put it this way.....NO!

Huma
Actually, the way I understood it was that Palps wasn't helpless against Windu. He just saw Anakin and figured it would be a good opportunity to make his transformation to the dark side complete...

Tulak Hord
It's not weird nor ironic. He saved Palpy because palps said he was gonna give Ani some new power, and that Mace was kinda doing things too hastey, even for a Jedi. He didn't want palps to be killed, so he saves palps. But when he sees luke, his brain clicks in. He didn't want his kid to die. Tho, I was always sad when vader died. He woulda been a real asset to the New Republic. Tho it woulda felt weird in meetings, to have vader doing his breathing when Leia was giving a speech.

Huma
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
It's not weird nor ironic. He saved Palpy because palps said he was gonna give Ani some new power, and that Mace was kinda doing things too hastey, even for a Jedi. He didn't want palps to be killed, so he saves palps. But when he sees luke, his brain clicks in. He didn't want his kid to die. Tho, I was always sad when vader died. He woulda been a real asset to the New Republic. Tho it woulda felt weird in meetings, to have vader doing his breathing when Leia was giving a speech.

lol, just picture that..

Leia: Father! Would you stop that?!?

Vader: *Dozing off, not knowing Leia is talking to him* Oh, uh me? Sorry, pumpkin...

mysterio69
well, i'm sure they would've changed the sound his suit makes. everyone would still be scared of it. they'd maked it sound like the ice cream truck, so everyone would feel happy when they hear him coming, instead of cowering in fear. but the happiness would turn to anger when they find out he has no ice cream.

Tulak Hord
Think of Vader with the young versions of Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin.....From the baddest motha ever, to the baddest babysitter ever.

mysterio69
he'd probably sneak them candy when han and leia specifically tell them not to. he'd be like royal tenenbaum. trying to make up for his past deeds as a bad father. he'd take the kids go-karting, run through traffic, egg lando's house,...

Tulak Hord
What about letting them poke a dead body?

Captain REX
LEIA: And so, as the New Republic...
VADER: sssssssssssssshhhhhhh...sssssssssssssshhhhhhh...sssssssssssssshhhhhhh...
LEIA: Cut it out, Dad! Sheesh!
*VADER begins choking LEIA*

mysterio69
heh...i'm sure vader would create some dead bodies now and then when no one was looking, so i can see that happening. i can picture the kids toughing all the buttons on his suit too.
"damn you kids!" then thinks about the his slaughter of the younglings and begins to fight the urge to draw his saber. "no. no vader...get a hold of yourself. palpy doesn't control you know" he says to himself. then he starts to sweat and breathe heavy...heavier...and just before he reaches to his saber, leia and han walk in. "whew...crisis averted."

mysterio69
...this time...

Captain REX
Heh...though, he probably wouldn't be calling himself Lord Vader any more...

But he died. stick out tongue

mysterio69
sadly. this would've made a great sitcom. "my dad the former sith lord."

chubbychipmunk
yea i think it's really good though. when like darth becomes good .... i love the whole story plot thing to all of them it's really really nice. yes

Celebrate
Originally posted by Captain REX
LEIA: And so, as the New Republic...
VADER: sssssssssssssshhhhhhh...sssssssssssssshhhhhhh...sssssssssssssshhhhhhh...
LEIA: Cut it out, Dad! Sheesh!
*VADER begins choking LEIA*

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.