Silver Surfer vs Eradicator (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Who wins?

The Kryptonian weapon who could transmute matter?

or the Herald?

This is full power eradicator..not the recent one.

snoopdogg
Is that the guy who threw Superman into a red sun?

Avalonofthewind
Thats the one. The original weapon that created a duplicate of supes body out of stone.

demigawd
What are his greatest feats? their power set seems similar - Surfer transmutes matter like it's nothing, so we'd have to compare scale.

Avalonofthewind
He supernova's a sun. Telepathy from across the solar system. Transmuting matter. Able to change all kryptonians dna to make them not able to leave the planet. Faster than light speed. Creating a clone body of Supes out of stone. Living in a sun.

The ones I remember off hand.

demigawd
Good lord. That's impressive. Why isn't he that powerful anymore?

Avalonofthewind
He no longer has his full kryptonian mind. It's a human mind in a flawed kryptonian body. The kryptonian programming is supposed to be slowly coming back into him though.

supremthor
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He no longer has his full kryptonian mind. It's a human mind in a flawed kryptonian body. The kryptonian programming is supposed to be slowly coming back into him though.
so superman can end up being able to do same sense they both krypt

demigawd
Interesting. I know Sufer evolved an entire planet millions of years in mere minutes, and he blacked out the entire planet before. He's destroyed stars, simulated the Odin Power, created life, transmutes matter all the time, etc. So they seem comparable. People can probably name more Surfer feats than Eradicator, but mainly because Surfer is an older character. I'll withhold judgment until I hear other people weigh in.

kgkg
Silver Surfer

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by supremthor
so superman can end up being able to do same sense they both krypt

Eradicator was originally a machine of destruction made to keep kryptonians in line. It was extremely powerful.

Supes evolves totally different than the eradicator.

whirlysplat
Not exactly big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.