Cursed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sango_Dare
CURSED
By: AJB

Epilouge

It was a cool misty, morning. For miles the only thing that could be heard was the wimpers and plea's of the poor. Their blood stained the Earth and their screams periced the sky,but then there was laughter. It was cold, high pitched, and evil. It belonged to the ruler of their lands, he was a cruel, cunning,disgusting man, but yet he was brillent. Beside him sat his daughter, she stayed silently by his side, she was maybe one years old at most and was wittnessing such terror and agony. She was pale, blue haired, and red eyed. She wore all black and looked quite sad. Like she could cry at any second.
Her father looked down at her. "Quit your sniveling, there is no reason to feel sorry for these peasants. They deserve what they get."
"But father, they don't deserve it. What you're doing is wrong."
"Queit girl." With that he struck her and brought forth blood. She didn't cry or wimper, she held her head down and didn't speak again. But she would wince as she heard the crack of the whip and her father's cruel voice. She stayed till she couldn't bear it any longer and left to find her brother.
She found him in a corner, alone and crying. She could see the markings that covered his face and the blood. There was so much blood. His blue hair was matted down and sticky because of it, and his one eye was swollen shut. She ran to him and knelt beside him.
"Brother what did they do to you?"
"Not they sister, him."
"Than who was he, brother?"
"It was father. I disagreed with him. Then he beat me."
"Come now brother I will take you back to our room and clean you up."
"Yes, of course. Dare?"
"Yes, Drake."
"Do you think you could find a way to hide the markings on my face?"
"I don't know, but I can try brother. I don't even know how I hide my own. But I will try."
With that she carefully guided Drake up the stairs and through the hallways. They made it to their room, only to find their father waiting for them.
"I knew you would help him Dare. You both are weak and will pay for you weakness." From behind his back he drew a whip. They looked apon him with frightened eyes. Then there was the crack of the whip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.