Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto18
Trinity rocks

The Alpha
yeah.. long time i've seen her

Clavis
erm.... Trinity is dead no expression

T.M
Originally posted by Clavis
erm.... Trinity is dead no expression

rock

i watched 3rd in the Cinema. and when she Finally died a guy sitting behind shouted out

"THANK GOD" and i couldn't put it better myself.

Serra_Keto18
trinity was cool in the first one

kanis
alien I liked her more in the second one but she was still annoying and I was actually sad that she died.

Korri
Nah, total homewrecker if you ask me.

FallenForever
well i think she spoke very robotically and that made her boring

kanis
alien Sometimes, but being with neo softened her a bit when it came to him. And korri you've always hated trinity so its no surprise that you have posted that.

Superfly4000
her kick ass attitude faded away in the second one. she was to emotional

StinkFist462
how could anyone LIKE trinity? she sucked.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Superfly4000
her kick ass attitude faded away in the second one. she was to emotional

No joke she was supposed to be a real bad @$$, she was somewhat in the first movie but then she just was annoying after that.

Superfly4000
her death scene was way to long, and her lines made her sound so retarded

vader519
Trinity was still badass, she was ready to kill everyone just to get NEo back. Her death scene was perfect, and the lines were fine. Did you guys even see the same movies I did.

Superfly4000
your a star wars fan, your used to cheesey dialogue

kanis
starwars Not all star wars movies has bad dialogue in it, it is a good series of films which most of them deserve not to be mocked especially the old trilogy.

FallenForever
star wars is cool but i agree most of the dialogue was cheesy

kanis
starwars Depending on which trilogy you are saying the dialogue is cheesy is it the TPM to ROTS or ANH to ROTJ let me know.

JKozzy
The entire Saga was. There's no difference in dialogue between the trilogies.

b-dan
i hate Trinity Smith is my fav

b-dan
Originally posted by T.M
rock

i watched 3rd in the Cinema. and when she Finally died a guy sitting behind shouted out

"THANK GOD" and i couldn't put it better myself. thats exactly what i said when i watched it in theaters

kanis
starwars Yeah she was annoying when she was in love why did she have to go in the first place and will the machines leave her body where she died.

Akira99
I really don't know what I think of her - part of me liked her kick-ass psyche in first movie but it kinda annoyed me when she was changed emotionally in next 2 movies. Though I thought she did pretty well overall

Spoof
Yeah Trinity is my fav. character. Not only is she gorgeous but she's a great actress. I absolutly adore her! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.