Mr Majestic V's General Kinky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
ok, in the tournament Khellendros' amalgam beat the crap out of Digimark's amalgam

Khell had Mr. Blackstrom who was created using these aspects of 3 characters

Mr. Majestic: Mind/Body/abilities/powers
Maelstrom: powers/Kinetic draining
Black Bolt: powers/scream

Digimark had General Kinky who was created using these aspects of 3 characters

General Zod - powers/outer armor
Apollo - body/powers
Loki - mind/powers

the fight happened here (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t348965.html) and was decided by a vote...

the thing is Khell only really used the Majestic portion of his character and he still won..... how would Majestic fare against Kinky without the additional powers of Black Bolt and Maelstrom?

Scoobless
erm.... posted this in the wrong forum...... i'll get it moved

embarrasment

Khellendros
He'd get owned. At normal strength levels? Majestic has no chance.

DigiMark007
Hehe...thanks for that at least Khell. Yeah, Majestic is a beast, but Khell had his strength upped using the other two parts of his character, and regardless of the fact that he mostly used Majestic, he did mention the other parts every now and then (BB more than Maelstrom though).

Honestly, Majestic's speed would still be a problem, but between all that I could do magically combined with my superior strength and durability (since he won't be boosted anymore), eventually Majestic would bite it.

-DM

DigiMark007
Still, Majestic is probably the best base-character in the tourney...including Surfer, Thor, Supreme, Genis, etc. Dr. Strange might be the only stand-alone guy that's been as useful and powerful as Majestic so far in the tourney.

DigiMark007
Oh, but if I have to face Khell again, I'll be ready. I was ill-prepared last time, mainly because I knew next to nothing about any of his character. But while my character and core ideas won't change, I've thought of at least a couple new wrinkles...and I don't think I was too far off from a win last time...even with Majestic and friends opposing me.

-DM

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Oh, but if I have to face Khell again, I'll be ready. I was ill-prepared last time, mainly because I knew next to nothing about any of his character. But while my character and core ideas won't change, I've thought of at least a couple new wrinkles...and I don't think I was too far off from a win last time...even with Majestic and friends opposing me.

-DM
Sweeeet. big grin

Scoobless
Digi...... i don't think you're going to get a chance to use these newfound "wrinkles"....... one way or another.... or maybe even more than one way.... i don't think you will be facing off against Khell again in this tournament

cool

DigiMark007
...should have assumed you'd say that. Yeah, a rematch probably isn't likely since we both have hella-tough matches, but you never know. Even if we ignore the matches, mathematically it'll only happen 1-in-4 times...but we'll see.

And Scoob has yet to vote against me in a match, so either he has mad respect for Kinky and could be hiding a little fear, or he's hand-picked the opponent he thinks he can beat down on the easiest (since, technically speaking, he could have chosen to face SF instead had he switched in the battle royale). Either way, I'm ready. box

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And Scoob has yet to vote against me in a match, so either he has mad respect for Kinky and could be hiding a little fear, or he's hand-picked the opponent he thinks he can beat down on the easiest

hmmm..... no...... actually i think it'll be tougher than most of the possible matches

if i was to pick the character i thought would be easiest to beat...... hmmmmm...... i may have gone with Scarlet Spider's character

(no offence SS)

stick out tongue

Khellendros
...Wow. I went to vote for Majestic just to be a butthead and I see someone else beat me to it. Now I'm just curious who the hell it was... O_O

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
...Wow. I went to vote for Majestic just to be a butthead and I see someone else beat me to it. Now I'm just curious who the hell it was... O_O

lol... it was me.... for pretty much the same reason that you did it

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.